Started on: 10-09-2010 01:57 AM
Replies: 259 (24053 views)
Last post by: a_bartle on 05-10-2018 02:41 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any pics of the panels in progress or removed from the mold..... just to keep me all over the place
THX can't wait to get them in a week or two

Edited: Page 3 is MINE TOO !!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-30-2010).]

IP: Logged
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post whore

Placing an order for mine once my job coughs up some more $$$ they owe me :bigsmile:
JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump if anyone is interested these are ready
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am on a tight budget at the moment but I sure hope these are available come tax season.
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They will be available for a long time now that I have the mold there pretty easy to make. If at some point I don't want to make them I will sell some one the mold.
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post for feedback
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mine are on the way ..... wooo hooo
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received the panel today ..... I'm a littled cheesed because I asked you to ship via USPS and NOT UPS (Brown) ...........UPS billed me another 85$ USD making this item shipping total over 135$ USD ..... for a grand total of $320 CND..... this item is VERY well made and I only have praise for the workmanship that went into this excellent product .... PLEASE if you send to other canadians send U S P S united states POSTAL service .... NOT BROWN !!!!
THX

Dan

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel I'm sorry I thought they did send it usps thats why they could not give me a tracking #. I took it to a shipping place were they ship stuff out by any method and after checking price us postal was the way to go and thats what I paid for so I'm very confused how it could show up by brown that's not what they told me nor what I paid for. When I say "I paid for" that is what you paid me for, for the shipping. I think I still have the recipt at home and I will go and see if there is anything I can do to get a refund. What did UPS say the additional $85 was for?

[This message has been edited by JPH87 (edited 11-08-2010).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thank you for validating the WHY UPS........ on the waybill there are duty taxes and shipping for extra long box of which BOTH of these charges would of NEVER been issued if shipped by USPS.... thanks for your time but I have a feeling it is a lost cause ...... I will add ........this is really an excellent item !!!!! now I have to be patient with the LEDs to come in I've been tinkering with the design but still have not decided on what yet ..... maybe some members here will have a shape in mind. more to come
Thanks again for looking into this
your canadian friend
Dan
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think there is anything I can do on the duties, but the extra long box charge if that is a charge from UPS I should be able to get that refunded. If you have a receipt you could email or fax to me were UPS charged that fee I can take it to them on this end and hopefully get a refund. Let me know. There was confusion in the store apperantly, when I shipped it out we changed the size of the box which drop the price which made UPS cheaper than USPS so they switched it over and I didn't relize it. If we get a refund on the long box charge I will split the rest of the duties with you. Justin ps look forward to seeing your light design

[This message has been edited by JPH87 (edited 11-08-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what's the price on this? I looked through the thread but couldn't find a price
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Justin .... your efforts are commendable ..... maybe I came across strict but I was not lookin for any refund.... I just wanted you to make sure NOT to send via UPS to canadians they ALWAYS charge alot of money.... the shipping is always cheap for the senderbut ..... accompanied by hidden charges at the other end (the receiver) use USPS and it will ALWAYS be cheaper for the receiver ....
take care
Dan
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You didn't come across to strong I just feel bad and it didn't ship USPS like you had asked
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JPH87

292 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by NCTyphoonKid:

what's the price on this? I looked through the thread but couldn't find a price

$185 shipped to the lower 48
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JPH87:

$185 shipped to the lower 48

Thanks I might take you up on one after Christmas
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Justin did ya sell anymore ?? These are really excellent panel ...I'm still doodling on the shape of the lenses .... more to come ....
PS dont forget to leave feedback on our transaction THX
Danyel
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feedback left I have sold 4 so far being I was building it for my self it has been nice to be able to recover my material costs

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hey Justin did ya sell anymore ?? These are really excellent panel ...I'm still doodling on the shape of the lenses .... more to come ....
PS dont forget to leave feedback on our transaction THX
Danyel

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2010 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, any pics yet?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania -- still waiting on the LEDs .... as soon as I get them I'll post here and on my thread

Danyel
PFF
System Bot
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Tony Kania -- still waiting on the LEDs .... as soon as I get them I'll post here and on my thread

Danyel

Get your LEDs yet
old one

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for old oneSend a Private Message to old oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
someone mentioned the water transfer gentleman for carbon fiber patterns for the lenses, i suggest they check todays mall for water transfer printing. i guess i'm not exactly sure out these lenses are to work? are they smoked clear so your lights show thru or are you supposed to cut holes fot the lights to fit in?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2011 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The taillights are fiberglass. The great part is that the light design is left up to the buyer.

Danyel......Pics brother.
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw on the first page of this thread that there was a possibility of producing a panel for notchie if there was interest. I saw about three that stated interest. I would definitely be a fourth.
Any further thought on developing one for the notchie?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys sorry for the delay ... still waitin for my LEDs to show up from China ... I should of went there by foot to pick them up .. would of been faster anyway this is what I came up with .... there will be 2 rows going across the whole panel and light up just like in this video ...

The electronics are done and ready (PWM) the LEDs are 24 yellows 5W LEDs and 52 RED 1W per side, 60 WHITE 1W the whole length of the strips will post as soon as I get them ....

------------------

http://www.tylerstoy.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-11-2011).]

Wudman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweetness, looking to see which of my clients is going to buy these for me. This would appear a cool way to use old inner tail lights whose lens have junked out. Now I am thinking that my friend that does custom paint for motorcycle with invisible, custom shapes for the lights could go nuts on these with led illumination. What he does to make HD fenders lights invisible would rock here.

------------------
FieroDriver--Multimedia by J "Wudman" Wood--Wud's Photo BlogsBlues in St. Louis--Artists & Musician Marketing Blog--Sharing Social Media Marketing Tips

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2011 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a very nice product

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-17-2011).]

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to the top. PM Sent.

Please get back with me.

dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What an asset to the fiero community! 90% of the suppliers to the replica market are either outright thieves or just plain overpriced. Obviously this is a labor of love rather than an effort to generate a revenue source.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 02-03-2011).]

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know this guys Contact info?
PFF
System Bot
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

deezil

779 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Did anyone save this guys email address after you bought one?

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deezil PM sent
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied to
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one... have to wait for taxes though. I spent all my money on getting the fiero on the road.

Cyp
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is REALLY a nice piece ...... built to last and fits like a glove ... havent been able to complete mine yet but I will post here SOON. Seller is an awsome guy to deal with !!!

------------------

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YEEAAAHHHH finally got my GT tail light back part in the mail ..... gonna start soon to do the mods ...

I'll post this in my thread so you can follow its progress. Gonna start by cleaning them up and put them on take pics so I can figure out if this will be a 2 line pattern or a 5 line pattern. more to come you will see what I will come up with on this thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/077670-6.html

------------------

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-11-2011).]

JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump ttt
fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
interested in one of these. Was wondering what the method is for attaching this piece to the backs of the stock lights. I'm assuming it is bolted together so that it can be easily seperated for any maintenance.
AjsFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AjsFieroSend a Private Message to AjsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in one can you PM me with price and shipping though USPS to 85392 area code.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock