Seat Covers and Trunk Covers by Russ88TTop
Started on: 03-24-2010 03:30 PM
Replies: 400 (22317 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 12-29-2019 11:25 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ACU - I've kept the intro price at $100 for the basic two color
Russ
IP: Logged
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RyanFromMichigan:

I see you now have trunk covers for rounded trunks. Do you have any pics of this type or an installed view? Thanks!

Here's a few pics.

A side view

Can make them in the color of your choice and you can have it say Indy or Fiero SE etc.

For any customizing contact Russ or myself.

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 02-16-2011).]

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump and sorry for hour loss.

The Riv
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay in posting, we had a death in the family and it put me about four days behind. I'll be back on production on Monday, have several orders to fill
Here are pics of the "ultimate trunk cover" - recessed Red lettering and the custom lighted sign on it's way North to Canada.

The sign not lit

The sign lit

And a close up of the sign

I have to admit, it was a lot of extra work, but well worth it. The pics don't do the cover justice. Can't wait to see pics of it installed
Russ

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
jeep107

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeep107Send a Private Message to jeep107Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ sorry to hear about your misfortune, best wishes to the family.
Cant wait to see the trunk cover when it arrives and will post pic's of it on the car

Doug
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

The sign lit

And a close up of the sign

permission granted to start Drooling
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking good
rob87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rob87gtSend a Private Message to rob87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, again sorry to hear about your family's loss. Cant wait to get mine, i'll post up pics of her installed with the red fiero sign all lit up!!!!!!!!! Rob
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one went to PA last week

A little clearer picture

Gary, need pics of it installed , hint, hint
Russ
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one's on it's way to NJ

Russ
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, how can I order one of these trunk covers for my 1985 Fiero notchback?

Thanks, and I look forward to your reply.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coke - First of all, welcome to the Forum, you'll find a wealth of info here and great products for your Fiero.

The standard trunk cover with raised lettering in Black with either "FIERO" or "FIERO GT" is $70 shipped in the US and extra for Canada. If you want custom lettering such as "CHOPTOP" or something else, thier is an additional charge. The two color is $100 shipped in the US and extra for Canada.
Just hit the PM button and let me know what your interested in and I'll give you a quote and payment instructions
Again welcome and thanks for the interest in the trunk cover
Russ
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sending out a "thumbs-up" for Russ' trunk covers.

All-in-all a very good deal for the money. (especially for $70.00 shipped)
Pluses were good communication, shipping, packaging and of course
the fit & finish of the covers was good too.

I highly recommend these, especially to any Fiero guys who frequent car shows.

Russ...I'm sending pics your way (of both my cars, 85 & 86 GT's) for you to post here, ok?

Thanks, Kit
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my trunk cover in today. Excellent job.

Left excellent feedback and rating for producing an excellent product for our little cars.

The Riv

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 03-15-2011).]

jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are pics of "kitskaboodle" installed -

I had to resize the pics, and the original pics really show off a fantastic engine compartment in both cars
Kit you have two great looking cars, thanks for the opportunity to add my products

Dave - It looks great installed - thanks for the pics installed and the opportunity to do something different in the lettering, how about a pic of the rest of the car

Jack - I reply'd to your PM
Russ
rob87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rob87gtSend a Private Message to rob87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, just got mine, and it looks awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get her home and installed!!! Pics to be comming in a day orr two........... feedback left, awsome product, and the mirror covers are perfect also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bump for great product........Rob

[This message has been edited by rob87gt (edited 03-24-2011).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob,
Glad you like them.
I will say Rob has been the perfect customer and been very patient and understanding, waiting on family matters on my end, delays in material shipments and anything else that could go wrong with an order.
Thanks again Rob, much appreciated
Here is a teaser picture of his cover.

Can't wait to see them installled in his car
Russ
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received from Russ today. These look great would recommend to anyone!! Please ignore my nice duct tape seal.

PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donnie,
Glad you like the cover. Looks like the trunk seal is your next project LOL. I personally like the Carbon Fiber look, and I think you will agree, the pics just don't do it justice.
Enjoy and thanks again for order
Russ
jwrape

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwrapeSend a Private Message to jwrapeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THese are awesome, both seats and trunk covers... Nicely done
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ88,

Really interested in obtaining one of your trunk covers for my 88 GT, but would like a bit more info on the mounting points (Velcro attached, Supervisor tape or what?). What's the best way to get in touch with you, and what is the turn around time on these?

Thanks - Ax
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ax,
There is a video on page one about 2/3 way down on how to install the covers and I also include instructions and the mounting brackets with the cover. The turn time currently is about a week. You can PM me for additional info
Thanks for your interest
Russ
www.rwupholstery.com
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axdrenalin:

Russ88,

Really interested in obtaining one of your trunk covers for my 88 GT, but would like a bit more info on the mounting points (Velcro attached, Supervisor tape or what?). What's the best way to get in touch with you, and what is the turn around time on these?

Thanks - Ax

Get them while they are hot. Give your car the clean looking edge at your next cruise in. No one has to see the junk in your trunk anymore, and installation is a breeze.

Axdrenalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talked with Russ, order has been place, and a free bump for you. Really excited about getting one of these, they look great!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one is on it's way to TN, test fitted in my car first

Russ
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

This one is on it's way to TN, test fitted in my car first

Russ

sweet!
owner will be very happy.

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick,
This one went out tonight to a fellow Canadian on the Western side. Again test fitted in my car first. Gotta love that carbon Fiber look

Russ
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup, wowwwwww!

i should have gotten the cf one instead!
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to let you know, Black isn't the only Carbon Fiber Vinyl available

Russ
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have to get another one of these; how much for the red carbon fiber for a notchback?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scott,
Still holding at $70 shipped in the US, materials cost hasn't gone up yet.
But with gas now at $4 and rising I'm sure the material costs will be going up soon
Russ
www.rwupholstery.com
Axdrenalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine a couple days ago, and I must say this is an outstanding product! Russ does great work, and his craftsmanship is second to none...Thanks again for not only some great work, but for continuing to help support the entire Fiero community! Positive feedback left You'll have to forgive the inside image, but it's been dreary and raining outside, no sunshine today so I can get it out of the garage.

[This message has been edited by Axdrenalin (edited 04-22-2011).]

scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, PM'd
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scott, recieved PM and responded

This one is test fitted and going to up North To Canada in the AM

Russ
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test fitted and going to AL on Monday

Russ
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Test fitted and going to AL on Monday

Russ

And I can't wait! Thanks for the constant communication btw.

------------------

2001 Grand Prix GT High Compression 3800 SC

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one's on it's way to NC
Material is Red Carbon Fiber Vinyl. It' really stands out in the direct sunlight

Close up of the material

Scott also supplied me the graphic of the 2M6 - Thanks Scott

Russ
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave