Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (47992 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN yesterday getting a few biopsies done and I had the weirdest experience there. While having the procedure done my Oncologist starts holding a conversation with me "So, how's the weather down in K.C.? etc". Are you kidding me??? Forgive me for not being very talkative Doc but I have a 4 foot long hoobajoo jammed up my keester at the moment, kind of kills the conversation..... I should get my test results back Monday but for now I'll move a little slower.

Great to see you yesterday Chris Sorry I missed the Dells show but I have been trying to catch up on back orders and am finally making some progress. I will be shipping the next round of seals tomorrow through Monday. Thanks again for all your patience guys and gals!

I can't thank all of you enough for the well wishes and good thoughts. I know that whining about this is not going to do me any good so I am choosing to focus on the positives. Like I am positive I don't want that baseball bat sized camera stuffed up my rear again. So I am going to go ahead and kick this things backside instead

BTW, Chris is going to help me work on a new project over the next few days for you Notchback guys. Stay tuned.

Pax,

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 06-10-2011).]

IP: Logged
thewebb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thewebbClick Here to visit thewebb's HomePageSend a Private Message to thewebbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great to hear your attitude is positive Will. I just registered after I bought my first fiero ( 1987 GT ) and I think this forum has a bunch of nice, friendly people on it. I have been reading through the forum as I was looking for a Fiero to purchase, and thought this was an excellent source for information. I also sent a pm to you yesterday about wanting to purchase a weatherstrip from you cause my new Fiero needs one. I already purchased Dew Wipes from STU. Very nice:-) I know you are going through alot, so I will patiently wait. Good luck and stay positive.
jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great to hear from ya, Will....and glad to see you are positive and fiesty,
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. What a nice piece. Think I may have to adjust my trunk since its so tight now. LOL Thanks again Will + for you if I haven't already doen it before!
sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:

Got mine today. What a nice piece. Think I may have to adjust my trunk since its so tight now. LOL Thanks again Will + for you if I haven't already doen it before!

I had to adjust my hinge to get the trunk lid to shut. It appears Will's designed corner pieces are hard rubber and the oem style was puffy on top.
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump amd PM sent...
destingator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for destingatorSend a Private Message to destingatorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I was at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN yesterday getting a few biopsies done and I had the weirdest experience there. While having the procedure done my Oncologist starts holding a conversation with me "So, how's the weather down in K.C.? etc". Are you kidding me??? Forgive me for not being very talkative Doc but I have a 4 foot long hoobajoo jammed up my keester at the moment, kind of kills the conversation..... I should get my test results back Monday but for now I'll move a little slower.

Great to see you yesterday Chris Sorry I missed the Dells show but I have been trying to catch up on back orders and am finally making some progress. I will be shipping the next round of seals tomorrow through Monday. Thanks again for all your patience guys and gals!

I can't thank all of you enough for the well wishes and good thoughts. I know that whining about this is not going to do me any good so I am choosing to focus on the positives. Like I am positive I don't want that baseball bat sized camera stuffed up my rear again. So I am going to go ahead and kick this things backside instead

BTW, Chris is going to help me work on a new project over the next few days for you Notchback guys. Stay tuned.

Pax,

Will

nathrak

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nathrakSend a Private Message to nathrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity bump bump
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump / pm sent /email also...
Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let us know when you are taking orders again. Get well.
nathrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathrakSend a Private Message to nathrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent Will.
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

Hope all is progressing well.

did mine ship out yet? (nothing received to date).
If so, when did it ship & the tracking # would be helpful.

thank you.

wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will, you sent me an email on 6/3/11 and said mine shipped with a shipping number. Not seen anything yet, and the shipping number was originated on 4/27/11 and there is no information on it. Still waiting.
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will, got mine today. Been a long time waiting but the wait was well worth it. Looks great and fits like a glove. Thanks for the fine product. I hope that you can continue production as I have another GT that needs one.
YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will:

Were you planning to refund or reship?
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you have a PM

Thanks

Angel
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting on two seals, havent heard from will since his last post. Hope he's ok, it has now been 9 months waiting....
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Luke:

Still waiting on two seals, havent heard from will since his last post. Hope he's ok, it has now been 9 months waiting....

same here...anyone seen or talked to him lately?

hope he's progressing well.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Nick, Luke and John. I am back to work and your seals will ship by weeks end. Being a complete dufus, I sent John's seal to the wrong address and it was finally returned as refused ( beat to hell I might add) due to postage due. USPS has tripled shipping on oversized packages to CA so I wanted to make sure the new corners fit and flexed correctly before shipping another bunch of them up north. The new versions seem to be working well so off they go. I can't thank you enough for your support. I am off Chemo for the next couple of weeks and am traveling this week so it will be Monday before they can go out. This time I am getting delivery confirmation so they can be tracked from either end.

PM me for details,

Will
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hello Nick, Luke and John. I am back to work and your seals will ship by weeks end. Being a complete dufus, I sent John's seal to the wrong address and it was finally returned as refused ( beat to hell I might add) due to postage due. USPS has tripled shipping on oversized packages to CA so I wanted to make sure the new corners fit and flexed correctly before shipping another bunch of them up north. The new versions seem to be working well so off they go. I can't thank you enough for your support. I am off Chemo for the next couple of weeks and am traveling this week so it will be Monday before they can go out. This time I am getting delivery confirmation so they can be tracked from either end.

PM me for details,

Will

Will,

I will be needed mine real soon, any idea when I might see it?

Tim

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will, at some point I would like to ship mine back to have the new-style corners added. I believe I have one of the first ones you made... No rush, maybe after your all caught up; just save me some corners so you dont run out
PFF
System Bot
a_bartle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for a_bartleSend a Private Message to a_bartleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

Same as ALJR, I'd like to upgrade to the new style when you've got a chance. I already had conversations with you about this, but was waiting till you got caught up to remind you again.

Thanks, and wishing you all the best with the chemo results....

Art
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Hey Will, at some point I would like to ship mine back to have the new-style corners added. I believe I have one of the first ones you made... No rush, maybe after your all caught up; just save me some corners so you dont run out

Originally posted by a_bartle:

Will,

Same as ALJR, I'd like to upgrade to the new style when you've got a chance. I already had conversations with you about this, but was waiting till you got caught up to remind you again.

Thanks, and wishing you all the best with the chemo results....

Art

Hey guys,

I should be completely caught up by Monday and can start retrofitting your seal next week. I am off of Chemo for about the next two weeks so I am going to try and cram in as much production as I can before I have to go back to the tubes and needles.

Send me a PM and we will get it done.

W
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you taking any new orders? If so what do I need to do to buy one from you?
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Are you taking any new orders? If so what do I need to do to buy one from you?

As soon as I am completely caught up with back orders I will be stock piling seals so I can ship on demand.

Will

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks Will for the update & info. I know it's hard recovering from each chemo session as your body needs to rest.

pm sent.
Blue87t-top

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue87t-topSend a Private Message to Blue87t-topEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As soon as I am completely caught up with back orders I will be stock piling seals so I can ship on demand.

Will

Hi Will,

Glad to hear things are moving forward - hope all aspects of your life are well. You have a PM, & my best wishes,

-- Steve
Blue87t-top
jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my seal today. Looks good. Thanks, Will
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will,

Hope things are going well, thanks for the update.

PM sent
FIREBOX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIREBOXSend a Private Message to FIREBOXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by destingator:

If you are suggesting a "notchy" Rear Compartment Weatherstrip is in the works, great! But unless they are available now, I can't wait. Last week I posted a thread saying a mouse ate my '84 Fiero's rubber seal to pieces, trying to get at some chips left in the trunk after a car show. I have had no luck finding a replacement. I am surprised how hard it is to find a good used one.
(any out there?)

------------------
WAYNES' WHEELS: White 84 SE from eBay with 17K.
A touch of blue: body trim, wheel highlights and front pegasus decal.
"Sweet little Peggy, You'll know her if you see her"

Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

Two (not three) seals arrived on the porch yesterday and opened them today.
Great looking corners! I'm guessing these are the replacements for the seals returned to you.
I await the next shipment for the preorder of the seals with new corners.

Nice stuff!!

Keith
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keith, they were shipped in two different boxes. The other should arrive today.

Dr. W
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keith, they were shipped in two different boxes. The other should arrive today.

Dr. W

Got ya, I'll be watching for the package from the DR.
Great job on finding the resourses for this project!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:

Got ya, I'll be watching for the package from the DR.
Great job on finding the resourses for this project!

Keith,

PM check your PMs.

Dr. W
Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keith,

PM check your PMs.

Dr. W

Doing so now . . . .
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, did you get my PM, earlier?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-29-2011).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Will, did you get my PM, earlier?

Doh!

I just saw it, Damn iPad browser doesn't tell me when I get a new PM.

I will reply now,

Dr W
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

Did you get my PM?
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will

The seal fits like a glove, the fit is perfect. Sorry for the way my car looks but it's been hibernating.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 08-02-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock