Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: TLG-Auto Stealth Wing Stand for Factory Spoiler (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: TLG-Auto Stealth Wing Stand for Factory Spoiler by Oslo
Started on: 06-01-2009 02:02 AM
Replies: 113 (8842 views)
Last post by: Nospeedlimit55 on 04-14-2017 12:00 PM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2009 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
DougC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the hell, these are sweet, I want to see more before and after pictures on other cars so...

BUMP
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2009 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in no way, shape, or form compensated for what I am about to say. These are really great stands. The look is subtle, but racey. The comments that I have recieved so far, have been all very positive from those that have seen them. As soon as I mounted them to my 87 GT, I knew instantly that they were not going to just blow off in the wind. Believe me on this one, if I did not like them, I would not just sit back and do nothing about it. Right now, there are only a few sets out there. So, it may take a while to get pics of other folks that have done this mod. Could you be next?
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2009 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to pipe in and say that these things look great to me! A good idea....appear to be very well thought out and made. I think they look great on the car and make the car look great........probably what GM should've done from the getgo.
Good job! Just MHO...................

HAGO!
Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2009 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw these Wednesday on Tony's ride and they are extremely nice!! Very well done....

Jeff
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top! These are still available!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
TEXASGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2009 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dogcreek:

I saw these Wednesday on Tony's ride and they are extremely nice!! Very well done....

Jeff

PICS???
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2009 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out page one of this thread. I threw up a ton of informative pics. These stands are an out"stand"ing value.

Tony
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sold two of these last week, we have one more set in stock.
TEXASGT

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2009 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I orderd one but you never sent me a tracking number.

Look forward to getting it.
PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was sent to whatever email address was used to place the order and pay with paypal. I believe it shipped out yesterday.
TEXASGT

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2009 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me look
TEXASGT

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2009 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got home tonight from work and I found a package at my door. So I am going to do a mini review of my new wing stands from TLG then a full review on the main page.

I had looked at over 20 wings for my car. No Joke, 20 wings. I just couldnt make up my mind what direction I wanted to go. When Oslo posted his beta wing stands it caught my eye. It needed some work and TLC. He asked for fiero owners input. The was a huge plus for me on why I decided to buy the wing stands. I really like the GT wing. I always have. Now that its lower and pushed back it looks down right mean!

The wing stand were well packed. All the gaskets, bolts, nuts and inst ructions were all neatly packed. For the most part you could just paint and install but I like to make things just to my taste so I am going to give them a little primer, some sanding time and paint.

Over all I am so impressed with the stealth stands and factory wing now. Pictures just dont do it any justice!

P.s, Shipping time. 3 days!!!

[This message has been edited by TEXASGT (edited 09-04-2009).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2009 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love these stands. One of my favorite mods that I have done to my GT. It does give the car a more modern, meaner stance to it. As an added bonus, I find that I do not get nearly as much dust on the rear of my GT. After every run, I used to get a pretty good accumulation of dust sitting on the bumper and rear reflector areas. The rest of the car would be clean still, but the rear was a mess with the stock stands.

TEXASGT, I would love to see the pics with the stands on your car.

Tony
TEXASGT

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2009 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TEXASGT, I would love to see the pics with the stands on your car.

Tony

Lets some of your pics. More or old ones. I'll get mine installed this week and get pics up.

[This message has been edited by TEXASGT (edited 09-04-2009).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2009 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About 2/3 the way down on page one. I have pics of before and after shots of the wing.

Tony
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Im glad I sent the picture from one of your members(OSLO?) car from this forum to Greg to show him what I was looking for . I am glad to say that I was the first to receive the TIG stealth stands. I have been working on some Fiero Fiberglass lovuered side windows on my car and have not had a chance to install my stands yet. Once I do I will post some pics for you all to see. I have been following your forum for a while now, but just recently signed up to become a member. I purchased an 86 gt back in Dec and have slowly been restoring and modifying my fiero. I can honestly say that i missed having a fiero in my life since I have owned 4 fieros dating back to 1986. Since then, I have also been collecting porsche 944's and 1990 thru 1996 Nissan 300zx's. But there is just something about a fiero that makes it my first true passion. I guess maybe its just the fact that it was my first car when I was in high school back in 1986. (now you guys know I'm an old fart) I hope to share and get some great mods for our fieros off this website.
Thanks
Max
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reborngt:

Well, Im glad I sent the picture from one of your members(OSLO?) car from this forum to Greg to show him what I was looking for . I am glad to say that I was the first to receive the TIG stealth stands. I have been working on some Fiero Fiberglass lovuered side windows on my car and have not had a chance to install my stands yet. Once I do I will post some pics for you all to see. I have been following your forum for a while now, but just recently signed up to become a member. I purchased an 86 gt back in Dec and have slowly been restoring and modifying my fiero. I can honestly say that i missed having a fiero in my life since I have owned 4 fieros dating back to 1986. Since then, I have also been collecting porsche 944's and 1990 thru 1996 Nissan 300zx's. But there is just something about a fiero that makes it my first true passion. I guess maybe its just the fact that it was my first car when I was in high school back in 1986. (now you guys know I'm an old fart) I hope to share and get some great mods for our fieros off this website.
Thanks
Max

Max, thanks for the information, and we're glad to have you on the fourm, but by the way - it's "t-L-g" (TLG= Top Line Group) not TIG like tig welding.

Again Great to have you on board!

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-auto.com

TEXASGT

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2009 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What am I, chopped liver?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TEXASGT:

What am I, chopped liver?

haha, no - it's just that you got the name of the company right! And I was welcoming the new guy.

Thanks for the great remarks so far. I look forward to your review.
PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have two of these kits ready to go!
fierofury

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofurySend a Private Message to fierofuryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Well, here is the finished product installed. A little before and after...

Once again, I am very happy with the outcome of this modification. Thanks to Oslo for such a great piece.

Hey Tony do you have any pics like this one but it includes the whole car?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2009 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really only have a few obscure shots of it. I am really happy with the stands though.

The GT in front of mine has extended stands. But, you can see the difference in how the TLG stands make the wing hug the car.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-02-2009).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2010 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these wings stands still available ??? Reference Web link doesn't work.
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also very interested in these but the websites down.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, but there is a problem with something about the DNS Server (I Think) on the web-hosting company side and they are trying to straighten it out. It should be fixed by tomorrow. Yes the stealth wing stands are still available. I believe we have one set left ready to go.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, hope you have a set for Fastback.
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm also sent for a set for my notchie
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-auto.com

PFF
System Bot
fierofury

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofurySend a Private Message to fierofuryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still $80 or are they $100 like the website says?
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have a set of wing stands on my car, it look lower and back farther. the plus is you can now look out your back window. out of the 6 wing nuts ,4 came out fine and the outher 2 where spinners. i am verry happy with the tlg product.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, we really need to get someone to start making.these again...
fierohobby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deezil:
Man, we really need to get someone to start making.these again...

Seconded.
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3rd
PS87GT

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is it that these were available for a couple of years and not that many people bought them, and they
stop making them, and now everyone wants them. Maybe if all you guys would have bought them they would
still be available!!!!!!
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just found out about them. Hell I'd buy a set tonight if the guy still sold them.
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cuz I just got my car last year and spent a considerable amount having the v8 installed. This year I am spending a considerable amount on the rest of the car. Next year I hope to chop top it
shawnk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i got mine a few months ago i love them.... they are out of production?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock