Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44011 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
IP: Logged
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When will these be available again?
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm ready for a set, is one still available?
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SETS OF OUTER DEW WIPES IN STOCK
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow what a response! I have 10 more sets to make but just have to order in one part for them. So they won't take long at all to get done. Let me see if there's enough material to finish the 6th set for all of you.

I see what's causing confusion. It's saying I'm sold out but my ftp says I have the #2 image up there. At this time my site is up on two different servers. I only have one server that I can get into. Currently the old server is still being used. Hmmmm. I'll have to put in a service ticket for this. Hope he'll fix it quickly.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 02-09-2009).]

jeffndebrus

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

No I no longer take cores since I get the metal parts laser cut now.

PM sent

I did not get your PM but appreciate the answer and paypal was sent that night.
Thanks Jeff
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, I sent you a PM and payment for one set of outers only.
ss85fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when i stop procrasinating and get around to switch my door pannels youll be getting a pm from me for a set.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok got 4 sets hitting the mail tomorrow. You guys sure are keeping me on my toes around here. Work on car, check email, get back on dews. etc etc.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
6 sets remain until next batch
eze does it

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eze does itSend a Private Message to eze does itEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I see four pieces and I believe it is two for each door one goes on the outside and the other one on the inside. So here is what i want to know is it $80.00 for all four pieces or $80.00 for two pieces. Four pieces do both doors two pieces do one door I just want to make sure I want to replace both doors on my 87GT
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I sent you a PM but only told the shipped price of the outer dews strips.
Prices are
$100 pair outside strips
$80 pair inside strips
$14 USA shipping Priority
CTFieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine yesterday, they look great!
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, you have a PM
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,

I just wanted you to know my single wipe looks great. You make a very good product indeed.

Robert
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments. Down to 5 sets left.

Stu
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine last week, but didn't get a chance to install them until today......I am so impressed with the craftsmanship you put into these! They look fantastic on the car too.....Thanks!
rda738

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rda738Send a Private Message to rda738Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any sets (outhers) current to sell need latest price shipped to Pa. your product has had good reviews getting ready to paint so it's time do you take pay pal
thanks Dave
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why yes I do the current count available is
I have found that with the latest Post office price hike I do have to be firm on the $14 shipping rate. Since I've notice that I was charging far too less. But this also includes Full insurance and delivery receipt tracking Number... If you can call it that since It's usually delivered 2 days before the status is updated.

Total price for Outer Seals only shipped USA is $114
Total price for Inside Seals only shipped in $94
Total price for the kit is $194 This also includes extra felting to cover your "felt covered window Guides" with. (The metal tabs that mount to the inside lip of the door to push against the glass to hold it tight against the outer seal. The ones that are a PAIN to get out.

And yes I do take and prefer Paypal. And I don't have any problems with Money orders or checks either. Cash is fine too but don't send that in the mail at all. On a cash transfer I can up the bounty with a personal installation for a Cheese Burger in trade or a spaghetti dinner. Or at least been known to do so.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 03-06-2009).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post03-11-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have sent you paypal $114.00 for driver and passenger side dew wipes. I could not find a site to order & pay you from. I was on your DIY site ,, let me know if I have done this correctly.. have you recieved my payment??
Stan

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 03-12-2009).]

rda738

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rda738Send a Private Message to rda738Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent message to you about availability also ask about pay pal want to order need paypal instructions need outhers thanks Dave
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hate to say RDA I haven't received any PM's from you. 4 left today. 2 spoken up for.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 03-13-2009).]

rda738

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rda738Send a Private Message to rda738Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
going to paint shop tonight ready to order
when going through paypal what idenity do I need to make sure it goes to you, soon as i get directions as to correct name - addeerss or any needed information I will send today I need outers for 88 formula
ship tp R. David Anderson
10 Eastbrooke Dr.
Ephrata Pa. 17522
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One set of outers = 100 shipping usa = 14
Total = $114
paypal = stuartA Tdiy-fiero.com

Stu
Ready to ship out right now.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 04-06-2010).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2009 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
today 1400 hours a uniform messenger of the United states goverment driving a boxy looking white vehicle with the steering wheel on the passenger side delivered a triangular shape package ,,inside were the ordered merchandise,,Im happier than a drunk possum on crack !!
..the retangular center wipes,,on the outside edges,,The rubber mounting material seems as high as the shaggy wipe material.. Can I clip this material so the rubber does not contact the window glass,,or is it best left alone

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 03-16-2009).]

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh crap I missed one. yes please trim it back. I usually do an angular cut on them which levels them. Sorry I missed it on yours. Thank you for noticing it before installation. Lay the wipe flat take a razor place it against the rubber then move slightly inward to push the felt over a tad then cut down and out to the edge this will leave you with a covered edge.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 03-16-2009).]

Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
SeafordMX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeafordMXSend a Private Message to SeafordMXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent also
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump only to leave feedback for shipping headlight buckets... i wish i could afford new dew wipes too...

=todd
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2009 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you install the outer dew wipes,, the rubbber that fits over the door skin may not line up properly because the door skin will be at different heights.. You can check it before you install so it looks neat and the far out side rubber protects the interior ..& looks good I did not think of this you can simply drill a hole below the slot for a better fit ..I really did a good job on speeding window lift..spend 4 to 5 hours ,,Yet I neglected to check this ..Nothing wrong with the dew wipes !! this is a normal fit and ajust ..
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2009 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu- you have a PM. Pls let me know total with shipping.
PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Harpact....He's looking for a set. -Jason
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a PM a while back with no reply. Is Stu still selling these?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sjmaye I'm very sorry to have missed your pm. it must have been a pm day for me to have not replied. I have now replied to your email and await your call or pm back.

Thank you Stu
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay I have heard nothing but good things about your product. So what is the inventory? When are you going to ship the parts overseas and get small Asian hands to help you keep up with demand?
Thanks

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Okay I have heard nothing but good things about your product. So what is the inventory? When are you going to ship the parts overseas and get small Asian hands to help you keep up with demand?
Thanks

sjmaye just bought my last set on hand. however I do have materials to make more. Ship over seas???? I'm about to ship them. For help... Nah no help needed. Process is guarded. even my wife doesn't know the whole process. I have had an offer to build in bulk for me, but it would take quality control completely out of my hands until the part is completed. During the process if any mistakes are made to the small parts they cna be trashed before they get attached and believe me some of the small parts can be damaged in the process quite easily. So since I won't be able to control quality with 100 sets then to have to search each part for any flaws, an overlook can be made too easily. So I chose to do each by hand for now.

Since I'm located just south of Fort worth I'm going to shoot you a PM with my number.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the PM. Will call tomorrow.
Thanks
JRP3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JRP3Click Here to visit JRP3's HomePageSend a Private Message to JRP3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
fkossegi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fkossegiSend a Private Message to fkossegiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to add my 2 cents about this product......OUTSTANDING!. I ordered an inner and outer passenger side back in October, just got around to installing them. Very Very nice, Stu. Thanks.
Samohtneas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SamohtneasSend a Private Message to SamohtneasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in buying an entire set of these, inner and outer. From what I understand its $150 for the whole set plus shipping?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock