Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 27)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44015 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD out for today. couple more soon and many more in a bit.
IP: Logged
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

DLCLK87GT Honoring yours too. I'll hit you up.

Stu, PM sent
SHAWNWIL

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SHAWNWILSend a Private Message to SHAWNWILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu

Money sent via Paypal as per your email.

Thanks

Shawn
T-BONE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for T-BONESend a Private Message to T-BONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a question, Will you be selling to the fiero store.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
T-Bone, no i wont be.
Gwain

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu:

Please get me on your list for 2 sets of outers.

Marc in sunny Florida

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 GT looking to a 3.4 transpant
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
  • 88 Factory T-Top, really, the "last" one!
UK86GT4.9

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UK86GT4.9Send a Private Message to UK86GT4.9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been trying to buy a set for a while. bought a set off someone else and got 2 drivers side. Please put me on the list for set of inner and 2 passengers. Thanks
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Stu, I said I would take them on Friday and I ended up having to leave town before the end of the day before I could pay. I guess I missed out this time around.

I still would like the inners and outers when you have them available next batch. Thank you.
SHAWNWIL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SHAWNWILSend a Private Message to SHAWNWILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Stu

I sent payment for 1 kit via paypal as instructed by you along with a couple of pm messages. I have not heard anything yet. Can you confirm for me the status?

Thanks

Shawn
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My set of outers arrived today. Thanks, Stu

SHAWNWIL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SHAWNWILSend a Private Message to SHAWNWILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu

My Kit arrived today. The box was damaged in shipping and bent in the middle. After close inspection everything seems to be ok.

I will let you know if there are any issues.

Thanks

Shawn
PFF
System Bot
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I go about getting a set of outters? This the 3rd time I have posted, any tips on how to get on the list. I have been waiting a while.

Thanks

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My outers arrived today.

Stu's wipes are still the best available, can't wait to get those installed.

Thanks STU!

------------------
Ben
87 GT / 88 GT
84Indy #1863

DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine still haven't arrived, can you send me tracking info please.

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 08-03-2013).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Stu, just wondering if you had the chance to send my order out.

Thanks!
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for an update.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also looking for an update thanks!
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK it's been over 30 days now since i sent payment and no wipes and no reply to my posts or PM's. Sure would like an update.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also just looking for a quick update please.

Thanks
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump......
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is there any other sources for these?
PFF
System Bot
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KOS:

is there any other sources for these?

Fiero store, but much lower quality.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....still waiting

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 09-05-2013).]

DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE; I got home last night and found a USPS tube waiting for me on my doorstep yaaaaa!
First thing I notice; the tube is messed up. Written on each corner of the tube was “please do not bend”. I’m not sure this is a good idea as it only seemed to encourage some disgruntled postal worker along the way to try and bend the tube in half. I was expecting the worst when I opened the tube and only had a minute to look them over because I had to leave. BUT I was very surprised when I pulled them out of the tube, aren’t these supposed to be somewhat rigid? These are very flexible plastic. I’ll have to check them out more closely when I get home tonight, as i said i was in a rush but does this sound right??

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 09-06-2013).]

SHAWNWIL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SHAWNWILSend a Private Message to SHAWNWILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had the same experience when mine arrived. In my case the box had been bent so badly it had actually ripped open. The flexablility of the dew wipes is probably what saved them. I was able to get them installed and everything seems fine. I am not 100 percent sure as my Fiero is still a work in progress in my garage. As a result I can not comment on how well they will perform in the elements.

Glad to hear that yours arrived.

Shawn
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that gives me some hope that mine will possibly arrive soon?
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SHAWNWIL:
I had the same experience when mine arrived. In my case the box had been bent so badly it had actually ripped open. The flexablility of the dew wipes is probably what saved them. I was able to get them installed and everything seems fine. I am not 100 percent sure as my Fiero is still a work in progress in my garage. As a result I can not comment on how well they will perform in the elements.
Glad to hear that yours arrived.
Shawn

OK cool, I was a little worried they were too flexible but probably what it is, is that my originals were way too hard due to age. Other than being really late everything else seemed fine, nice and fuzzy! 

SHAWNWIL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SHAWNWILSend a Private Message to SHAWNWILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Well that gives me some hope that mine will possibly arrive soon?

I am sorry to hear that yours haven't shown up yet. I am not sure why this process seems to take so long and is so unorganized. I know I tried for a very long time to get a set and finally managed due to sheer luck I believe. I am surprised that no one else has taken this on as their certianly seems to be a demand. I hope you get yours soon. I have been told the quality is far superior then the Fiero Store version but if you can't ever get them then something is better the nothing.

Shawn

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another bump... emailed him without response... hoping he sees this?
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another bump... emailed him without response... hoping he sees this?

same here...
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates?
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipping suggestion: add a piece of wood to the tubes. That will keep the Sampsonite gorillas from bending them!
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
would like a set of outers when available..

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
My Build

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, are you out there? Just looking for an email or something... please.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stu, are you out there? Just looking for an email or something... please.

Let me see if I can get ahold of him....
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

If you can grab him, can you please let us know if he's still making these? Because I'm in the market for a pair of outers. Thanks!
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Thank you,

Would greatly appreciate it.
Brimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too also concerned with the silence of DIY STU. He offers a great product; I am desiring to purchase when available; and do hope that he has not disappeared from the fiero community.......

Hopefully we will get an update from Stu or close friend.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all
After talking with Stu tonight we are working something out for his Canadian Customers .....please be patient things will soon be resolved for ya.... Stu will make his announcement here soon ... STAY TUNED

regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope everything is going all right. I'm looking forward to his return. I desperately need some dew wipes lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock