Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44015 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
chane

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chaneSend a Private Message to chaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent! Just back in town from Christmas break. Thanks!
IP: Logged
fgt1988

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2012 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fgt1988Send a Private Message to fgt1988Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu let me know when you have the dew wipes back in stock as i see you're out of them now--- thnks...
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey stu, have yet to recieve the outer set. sent paypal out a coupple of weeks ago. Just wanted to make sure it made it to you. Thanks!
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry just got alerted to this since it needed explanation. In a legal issue that started easy, but turned a little ugly lately. I've just gotten a free minute. Been tied up in meetings between her's and mine. glad to see my house for once.
30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2012 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys after figuring out I have a ton of stuff on my plate, I'm getting everything wrapped up. Finally found the time to get everything boxed up as I'm typing this at 2:33am when I get up for work at 5:30. I could name them off but it would make you tired too. Ok why not. Work, Lawyer, (Ex)Wife, Daughter, House, Family, Construction, Future, Fiero, Dews... Everyone who's paid they are finally shipping I mean finally.Hopefully soon I can get some of this in order. Any volunteers? Walls, Carpet, Hardwood, Design, Custom Shelving, etc etc etc. Need help and have a deadline.

Stu
HTXtremes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2012 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HTXtremesSend a Private Message to HTXtremesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you weren't so far away I'd be on my way right now to help with your house! Most of my work history is in construction. Have been an electrician for over 10 years on commercial sites.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2012 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I appreciate the thought.

I have 3 KITS on hand.

First come.
UND_Sioux

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2012 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for complete inner and outer set.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Down to two Kits and a couple inners only.
chane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chaneSend a Private Message to chaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today! Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Ang84Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
akademikjeanius

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P.M. Sent
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2012 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
REALLY NEED TO SELL THE KITS.
I can sell them as outers only.

Inners alone are $80 plus shipping. shipping on inners is at $10 now.

Stu
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Stu,
When you have a spare moment could you kindly confirm what the USPS shipping cost would be for one set of your outer dew wipes to Winnipeg Manitoba Canada postal code R2N4B9
Also please confirm the price of the outer dew wipes is still $100 USD.
Thanks from your friendly neighbor to the North!
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most likely still $24ish.

So one set outers = $124 shipped.
Blue3800scGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue3800scGTSend a Private Message to Blue3800scGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu
You rock, my 2 sets are here.
Thank you
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One KIt unspoken for... Anyone wanting a Kit? Also have several sets of inners sitting here.
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Stuart,
I'll take that set of outers shipped to Canada R2N4B9 for $124.
Had to go back to page 7 to find your PayPal address, but I'm sure it will be worth the effort based on all the rave reviews you have.
Look forward to getting mine too, Thanks!

------------------
New owner of Silver 88 Fiero GT and second time owner of 1985 Fiero GT. Bought my first fully loaded Fiero GT new in 1985. Fiero's are Fabulous, Fix'em and have Fun! Note, Avatar picture is Mr. Bean (not me, ha ha).

canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

canfirst

641 posts
Member since Jul 2011
Hi Stu,
Payment sent for your unspoken outer set of dew wipes.
Thanks from your friendly neighbor to the North.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 4 sets of inners left! NO MORE OUTERS!
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
installed mine this weekend, what a great product. Thanks for the high quality product.

Rob
Fltstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FltstoneSend a Private Message to FltstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu does this mean that you wont be selling these any more? I could really use a full set.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

I have 4 sets of inners left! NO MORE OUTERS!

Just when I get my Fiero back, you are out.... *>Sniffle<*
CocoFiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CocoFieroSend a Private Message to CocoFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Stu, If you ever decide to make more, please add me to the list. I'd like a set of outers.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will continue to produce these. However I may have to allow a couple prepayments to get it so I can get the materials needed, otherwise who knows how long the delay will be. I do apologise for this, but this divorce is hitting the wallet very hard. Any man who's had to fight for custody of their child will know exactly what position I am currently in and how confusing and unsure every day seems during the process.

Stu
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will continue to produce these. However I may have to allow a couple prepayments to get it so I can get the materials needed, otherwise who knows how long the delay will be. I do apologise for this, but this divorce is hitting the wallet very hard. Any man who's had to fight for custody of their child will know exactly what position I am currently in and how confusing and unsure every day seems during the process.

Stu

Been there , and done that. I won and raised three girls. I wish you the best in your battle.
It is worth the fight.
-Joe
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Stu,
Just following up on my set of outer dew wipes.
Paid by PayPal on Feb. 3rd. and wondering if and when they were shipped?
Look forward to your timely reply.
Thanks!
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope they are in your hands.

You entered: CW230687597US

Your Item's Status Your item cleared customs in CANADA at 8:50 pm on February 24, 2012.
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Stu,

I received my outer dew wipes today and must say the materials and workmanship are absolutely first class!
Question,
Do you sell the felt window guides separately, similar to the ones from the Fiero Store, and if so, how much for both windows? My current Fiero rubber window seals are in excellent condition and only the felt guides require replacement. I would like to save the new dew wipes for my newly acquired TTop Fiero which has cracked rubber window seals.

For the benefit of other Canadian customers, Stu ships by USPS so there are no customs broker fees. On the Canadian side, Canada Post charges a $8.50 handling fee and collects GST + PST as applicable in each Province on the Canadian Value ($98.85). The total payable by me at my Postal Outlet was $20.36, WIMO is reasonable compared to charges by FedEx or UPS.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys. I do appreciate your patience with me in this time of misfortune. It's almost over Court day is soon. I will say I have learned a lot over the last 4 months and continue to learn more every day. Production will slow for a while and I am just now getting closer to a position of having a shred of an idea as to where it's all going. I will come back. Just being forced to take a break.

stu
PFF
System Bot
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you making any dew wipes currently? I need inner and outer dew wipes for my Fiero on both doors. Thanks!!

------------------
your Fiero loves you!!! <3

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DIDO that for me as well...but I can be patient if needed.
marshall12285

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2012 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marshall12285Send a Private Message to marshall12285Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need outers when you're back at it, too.
fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2012 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will continue to produce these. However I may have to allow a couple prepayments to get it so I can get the materials needed, otherwise who knows how long the delay will be. I do apologise for this, but this divorce is hitting the wallet very hard.

Hope all is well; I'm willing to prepay for a complete set of inner and outers if it will help keep things rolling.

-fh
stock2wtf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stock2wtfSend a Private Message to stock2wtfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be willing to pre-pay as well, I would also need the felt for the guides.
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me to the list of prepayers if it helps. Need some outtahs bad
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll need a set of outers and guides when you are back up and running. I am fine with prepay for your products, due to your excellent reputation.
danny180000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for danny180000Send a Private Message to danny180000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you still have outer dew strips left?
Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity bump bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock