Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44011 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
kennn

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

IP: Logged
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Down to two sets. but my materials order went in Monday. maybe here tomorrow.then give me about a week and a half to get them going.
I'll be making 15 sets of outers and 10 sets of inners this batch.
UND_Sioux

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of outers. I sent pm just need payment info...
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys sold out now. All payment have been received. Will ship after the weekend. I have something super important to do.
Peafowl GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Peafowl GTSend a Private Message to Peafowl GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Stu,
Still interested in both inner & outer. Let me know when you have some available.
Thanks,
Kathy
lems-v8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lems-v8Send a Private Message to lems-v8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So look what got here just in time for christmsa

Thank you Stu these were Soooo!! worth waiting for I will put more pic when I get them on
Lem

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stu, interested in a set of outers if you begin making these again. I will wait for a while before going to tfs.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katore8105:

stu, interested in a set of outers if you begin making these again. I will wait for a while before going to tfs.
same here

88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by katore8105:

same here
[/QUOTE]

I will need a set of outers too
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im still interested here too please! =)

Need a set of outers.
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey me too. They're cut and ready for metal bits. but they aren't here yet. I hope I can get them in so I can spend this weekend working on them.
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update Stu.

Have a Merry Christmas!
87blackGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87blackGTSend a Private Message to 87blackGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of outers also. Just let me know.

Merry Christmas.

Chris
chane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chaneSend a Private Message to chaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need 2 sets in Midland. Let me know when they are ready for PayPal payment. Thanks
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Hey me too. They're cut and ready for metal bits. but they aren't here yet. I hope I can get them in so I can spend this weekend working on them.

Parts have been shipped, hope you see them today.

Rich

CoconutFilipino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutFilipinoSend a Private Message to CoconutFilipinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to order a set of innerspring and outers for both doors.
I have payment via PayPal or credit card whatever you prefer,& am ready to place an order when u have time.

Please feel free to email, call, text, or PM

maddhatter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterSend a Private Message to maddhatterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will buy a set
85Fiero85

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85Fiero85Send a Private Message to 85Fiero85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn you got alot people waiting to buy your great work. Count me in for a set of outters.

[This message has been edited by 85Fiero85 (edited 12-23-2011).]

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2011 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow you're telling me!
Looks like I'm going to be busy tonight. Believe me Santa wasn't nice to me this year. Well that and the ex. But anywho.

ALL SUPPLIES ARE HERE!!!

Just checked the mailbox this am and wish I had checked it yesterday. Metal parts came in. Now to get busy on them. Since tonight is xmas eve and the ex will be here, yup I guess it's time to go back into the garage and let her be bored... Yes that sounds brutal, but why do you think I've been making dews in the first place. You all have that ..... to thank for making my life hell. And don't tell me you're sorry either... I'm Not!
Sorry guys I just got off the phone and it wasn't a good talk. I plan on having as many as I can finished by the end of day Monday. So on a positive note and a realistic note I think I can have 10 sets of outers done and 10 sets on inners done.

I'll be answering PM's today as the day goes on. I have lunch with my family,but after that.... Let the work begin.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 12-24-2011).]

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2011 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Ok total count on available is 16

Peafowl GT ---- Full Kit.
Blue3800scGT ----- 2 sets outer
Cheap Indy ----- Full Kit
Fierotech ----- ?????
Chane ----- 2 Sets Outer
Coconutfilipino ----- Full Kit
kentore8105 ----- 1 set outer
mrfred8 ----- 1 set outer
88GTV-8 ----- 1 set outer
Midnight ----- 1 set outer[strike\
[strike]87blackGT ----- 1 set outer

maddhatter ----- 1 set outer
kennn ----- Full Kit

Stike out names = paid AND Shipped

To only those listed it's stuart (at> diyfiero (dot) C0M
Outer only Shipped Price $100 + $14 Shipping
Kit Shipped $180 + $14 Shipping

I can fit two kits in a box or four sets of outers. Shipping is per box only. So two Sets outers is $214 etc....

IF I MISSED YOUR NAME ON THE LIST!!! LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!
PLEASE NO NEW REQUESTS UNTIL 12/27 SO I CAN GIVE THOSE I MISSED A CHANCE TO LET ME KNOW. THE END OF THIS YEAR IS CRAZY!!!!

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 12-27-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
87blackGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2011 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87blackGTSend a Private Message to 87blackGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
money sent.

Thanks,

Chris
kennn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,

I posted a couple of weeks back. I don't know if I was on a list. I want a kit, two inners and two outers. If they are available, or when they are available, please let me know. Merry Christmas.

Ken

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2011 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey stu, I will have a paypal out to you this weekend. Thanks!
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kennn I have you added. They'll be done this weekend
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crap Stu.. I misplaced your paypal email so I can get my set of outers..

Anyone have it on hand please?
Thanks!
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2011 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stuart (at> diyfiero (dot) C0M
cheapindy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2011 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cheapindySend a Private Message to cheapindyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
kennn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.

Ken

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

CoconutFilipino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2011 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutFilipinoSend a Private Message to CoconutFilipinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stuart, PAYMENT SENT!!! (I believe so anyways, ..I have sent payment via PayPal.
-lol- I am kind of a newbie at PayPal, so if the payment was NOT received, PLEASE let me know ASAP, so I can rectify it.)

I appreciate your work producing these, especially with what everyone agrees is high quality. And thank you for helping keep our beloved Fiero's ..viable. I am glad my $ has gone to someone(in the US) who cares about what he/she produces rather than another large conglomerate company tthat does not (and may be outside the US).

Thank you.

CoconutFilipino --//Frank
PFF
System Bot
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2011 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent Stu! Thanks!

If ya got an extra set of outers let me know. I got a buddy that just asked me for a set...

Thanks!
Peafowl GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2011 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Peafowl GTSend a Private Message to Peafowl GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu-
I wasn't on the list. Still need full set. Inner & outer for both doors.
Thanks,
Kathy
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DIY_Stu, what do you think about doing "recall weatherstrips" as your next project: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/059496.html
Maybe you could work out something with Matt, to get a template dew-wipe/strip. I think that would be a great project.

I love your dew-wipes. They are better than OEM (well what's on Fiero's these days), and they look better than new dew-wipes on many new '11 car models. Can't wait to see what you will come up with next.

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I struk out the names that have paid and shippped. I'm tired I'll deal with everything else tomorrow. ciao.
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the wipes Stu! Thanks!
87blackGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87blackGTSend a Private Message to 87blackGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine yesterday.

Thanks again for a great product.

Chris
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got mine a few minutes ago. Looks good, thx.
Peafowl GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Peafowl GTSend a Private Message to Peafowl GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Stu,
Payment sent and will will let you know when they arrive!
Happy New Years to you & your daughter!
Kp
CoconutFilipino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutFilipinoSend a Private Message to CoconutFilipinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, I got my package today, I have not opened them yet, as I was leaving for work. (I bartend and wait tables, so new years eve is one of our busiest nights.) I will open them tomorrow, but wanted to post that my package arrived , timely, & just as you promised. Thank you for the quick turn around, and from what i have read here, I feel confident that I will be posting soon to rave about the quality of them very soon!

Thanks,
Coconut

Ps- ill take pics when they are installed. Thanks again!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock