Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (43990 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
IP: Logged
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also interested in 2 sets, both inner and outer. Please let me know once you have them in stock
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SETS OF OUTER DEW WIPES IN STOCK

Building as quick as I can. Looking at end of weekend to be DONE with them.

stu

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 06-24-2011).]

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
ALL PM's have been responded to.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your PM has been returned.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
10 Sets will be available to ship on MONDAY!

Stu
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just got one of these at the dells run. just 1 outer driver side, nice quality
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just a photo after installing the drivers side outer. Inner and outers installed now on both sides, great fit. Thanks Stu.

Brad
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scott0999:

just got one of these at the dells run. just 1 outer driver side, nice quality

Now the passenger side is lonely.
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Now the passenger side is lonely.

I'll get it eventually. just wanted to replace the worst one first. many many other things I need to do on the car right now
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, I'm in need of these. I may just place an order tonight
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You get it from Rich? Great guy. Next year I'll have to HOOK HIM UP!
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe so. I was like so are you the DIY_STU guy? he said no lol

[This message has been edited by scott0999 (edited 06-05-2011).]

Blue87t-top

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue87t-topSend a Private Message to Blue87t-topEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a bundle price for buying a full set (inner/outer dew wipes for driver/passenger side, & felt to recover the original guides),

Bump for you, & thanks in advance for the info,

-- Steve
Blue87t-top
Fubar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FubarSend a Private Message to FubarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent for outer driver's and passengers.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep, He got it from me, now I have an extra passenger side (actually 2 my '85 will not get fixed she is headed for the scrap heap, and I still have a GM passenger side that never got installed). Had lots of interest and only half a sale. Now I have to get the other set installed in my '84

Rich
crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my set of outers, these things look fantastic- thank you! Now I just have to figure out how to get them on lol.

Fast shipping.
Professionally made product
Well packaged
Great communication

All of that=

A satisfied customer
hammer18

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammer18Send a Private Message to hammer18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i still need a full set of inner and outers. let me know. pm sent
aslanbear26

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aslanbear26Send a Private Message to aslanbear26Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my Dew Wipes from DIY STU....THANKS STU!
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs sent Stu.
PFF
System Bot
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be placing an order for a set of inners and a set of outers for both doors in a couple of days when I'm home from vacation. I can't wait to replace the junky ones that are on the car now
stock2wtf

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stock2wtfSend a Private Message to stock2wtfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent!
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for a pair of outer wipes shipped to Canada, postal code N2E 3V5?
OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to make sure you got my PM last week. I would like a set of inners and outer for both doors shipped to 13905.

-Thanks, Josh
degs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for degsSend a Private Message to degsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You out there Stu? still selling these?
jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YEah I'm still around Running a laptop that's on life support. Processor is half dead. just typing this the CPU is maxing out and half of what I type doesn't show up until several seconds later. Before I get any advice on the problem as being drivers or this or that software.... It does it in Linux and WinXP both so software ideas are out. only the cpu is the issue. Anywho I am still making these, but have only one set since the Shipman show. I forgot to order this week so The order will be processed on Monday and shipped maybe Tuesday. The one set I have Was going to go to Danyel in Canada, but it's a trade deal and we can both wait on it, plus it's only half of what was agreed on anyway.

So I'll look back through my PM's and messages here and inform the first person in that list and so on. Otherwise I may not be able to get any shipped out until the Following Monday or a few days later and that's if I push it into a few late nights and don't get tied into anything else.

I'll keep in touch.
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about laptop issue......
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont need a laptop just need a bit of time to get the new one up and running. Then I'll refurb this one to use in the garage on Car stuff.
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YEah I'm still around Running a laptop that's on life support. Processor is half dead. just typing this the CPU is maxing out and half of what I type doesn't show up until several seconds later. Before I get any advice on the problem as being drivers or this or that software.... It does it in Linux and WinXP both so software ideas are out. only the cpu is the issue. Anywho I am still making these, but have only one set since the Shipman show. I forgot to order this week so The order will be processed on Monday and shipped maybe Tuesday. The one set I have Was going to go to Danyel in Canada, but it's a trade deal and we can both wait on it, plus it's only half of what was agreed on anyway.

So I'll look back through my PM's and messages here and inform the first person in that list and so on. Otherwise I may not be able to get any shipped out until the Following Monday or a few days later and that's if I push it into a few late nights and don't get tied into anything else.

I'll keep in touch.

Great. Thanks for the reply Stu. Shoot me a PM when ya got a set... =)

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Figured I'd have materials by now, but no dice. Just a waiting game for all of us.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for inners only
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hiya Stu..

Still here.. Looking for a set of outer wipes. Let me know!

Dan
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a full set of inners and outers. Do you make/sell anything else?

Jonathan
Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still sold out? I need a set of inners and outers! I really do not want to have to purchase from the fiero store, when you make great ones!
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am completing up the latest batch of dews. I didn't order as many inners as I have been since they don't weren't selling as much, but now it seems like I may have to make a suplimental order of more inners. The sets that are ready will be ready to ship Monday. I'll be sending PM's to those that have inquired in the past.

Stu
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock