Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  HHP Adjustable Sway Bars Now Available for the 1988 Suspension (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars Now Available for the 1988 Suspension by R Runner
Started on: 07-21-2008 11:28 PM
Replies: 96 (7122 views)
Last post by: oldrock2401 on 05-20-2023 10:13 AM
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to the top. Wanting front and rear kits for my 88!
IP: Logged
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump...
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update...... I have stopped making these for a while. I currently have too little time to fabricate these. Sorry everyone.
RandomTask

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2021 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this is long dead, but any chance of making another batch? I'll send you a PM as well. (Your email is dead).
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2021 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im up for a set for an 88.
Or pre 88
Or both.
If we can put a group order together or something.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the interest guys. I'm not dead or out of the Fiero world, but still putting my shop (and life) back together after some tough years.
Craig71188

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Craig71188Send a Private Message to Craig71188Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of these on our road race car (came with car). I may be interested in other bars, but need to ID what I have now. Is there a list of bar diameter to type kit/bar so I can figure that out?
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very interested in purchasing several of your adjustable 88 Front sway bars when you decided to resume production. I'd also be interested in several units for the rear if you decide to make those as well. Adecco will make up sets of for 88's however they require an order for 10 complete sets of both front and rear bars in order to make a run. Please answer here or directly to me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thanks, have a great day and most of all stay safe.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2021 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Craig71188:

I have a set of these on our road race car (came with car). I may be interested in other bars, but need to ID what I have now. Is there a list of bar diameter to type kit/bar so I can figure that out?

Craig,

All bars sold were 1.25" dia. Do you know the wall thickness? What year is the car? Do you know who purchased the bars orignally?
The vast majority of the bars I sold fell in to the "Sport" category. I still with a set on my car today (87GT).

Thank you,
Paul
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2021 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

R Runner

3678 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

I am very interested in purchasing several of your adjustable 88 Front sway bars when you decided to resume production. I'd also be interested in several units for the rear if you decide to make those as well. Adecco will make up sets of for 88's however they require an order for 10 complete sets of both front and rear bars in order to make a run. Please answer here or directly to me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thanks, have a great day and most of all stay safe.

Larry..... I am still working on getting my shop functional. Currently I do not have primary power, so that means no air compressor... which I need for the operation. I'll post if I decide to offer them again once I have my shop operational.

Thank you,
Paul
PFF
System Bot
88WhiteGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2021 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88WhiteGTSend a Private Message to 88WhiteGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know it’s been awhile, but I’m curious if these bars are still available?
msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any status update on your shop or more pointedly, production of sway bars?

Regards....
TakeTwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TakeTwoSend a Private Message to TakeTwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm also interested in a few sets
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't look like Paul has been active for a couple of years. Have any of you tried emailing him? His email is on the first page.
zkhennings

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He posted recently in the "pic of your fiero taken today" thread getting his ready for the 40th, so he hasn't disappeared but I do not think he is currently making these.

If he is though I would love a set for an 85.
oldrock2401

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2023 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I messaged him last summer with interest to buy a pre 88 set, his reply sounds like he just doesn't have the time any more. Maybe we'll be lucky and will have the ability to purchase some day as it seems like the fiero has gained a bit of popularity last few years.

------------------
--- 86 GT, soon to be a 3.8 turbo

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay