Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Pennock's Stickers!!!! NOW READY TO SHIP (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pennock's Stickers!!!! NOW READY TO SHIP by SAFASTRO
Started on: 12-18-2007 03:56 PM
Replies: 176 (9798 views)
Last post by: rbell2915 on 04-06-2022 09:07 PM
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2009 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want mine like Silversixspeed's
2-small ones
1 large
with Revin

shoot me the total!
IP: Logged
AspenGrey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AspenGreyClick Here to visit AspenGrey's HomePageSend a Private Message to AspenGreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I'll have the money now, I'd want one of the silver small sets without the username. PM please?
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's sent!
AspenGrey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2009 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AspenGreyClick Here to visit AspenGrey's HomePageSend a Private Message to AspenGreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine in yesterday! Thanks so much Safastro!
sergioazevedo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sergioazevedoSend a Private Message to sergioazevedoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey sent u a pm
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2009 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would like 4 of them. 1-616-308-0075 call me for my info thank you
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still selling these decals? let me know

------------------
88blackchopv8

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
safastro you have a pm
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well......I haven't been on here in a while and thought I'd check and see if there is any "new" interest in these stickers??

I can do custom decals as well, so if you have a need, just give me a dingle!!! I do lot's of club stickers for regions all over North America. If you have a local club and need some made up, just let me know.

Cheers!
PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be interested in a couple. Maybe some with our club name on there.....
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know! What's your club name? And do you guys have a logo already?

We can also do club banners for show and shines, as well as for garage walls. I also have floor graphic material for garage floors as well. Even wallpaper to put on your garage walls of your ride or of someone else's. haha
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are the Bat City Fieros club of Austin TX We do have a logo you can find in the forum if you search the club name. I don't have it on my work computer. Sounds like you can do just about anything for decals and logos lol
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lets bump this up
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you replace the word "FORUM" with the word "RACING"??

edit; no username pls.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-27-2011).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this is a long time later but I am still extremely happy with my stickers. They still look great! I put 1 of them on my tool box and the other 1 I put on my jack under the hood.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to get a couple, but instead of having a user name I want it to say: www.TLG-Auto.com

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, after being MIA for a while, I'm back.

If anyone wants some of these stickers or anything else related, just PM me with your request!!!

Thanks Jimmy for posting the pic, and am glad to hear you still like your decals!!

Steve
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Can you replace the word "FORUM" with the word "RACING"??

edit; no username pls. no www.fiero...anything?

What he said?? I'll send ya a pm as well

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this what you're looking for?

PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Is this what you're looking for?

It is exzactly what I want!

Lemme go reread the pricing and I'll send out paypal payment asap!

Thanks for your time

Andrew

Edit: I'll take the two for $10, the 1.5 x 5.75, IIRC as we discussed. PM me your paypal and I can send payment now!! Great work BTW!!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 02-28-2012).]

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a preview for qwikgta.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Safastro PM and Paypal sent.

TY!
mferrell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mferrellSend a Private Message to mferrellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you ever done a windshield sticker? IDK something 3 to 4 inches high to run all the way across the top of the windshield. I wouldbe interesed in this plus some small one to go behind the head to both occupants.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent, also sent you an email
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2012 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem mferrell, I've done tonnes of windshield stickers.
Let me know what you want on there, and I'll post a pic of a mock-up for ya.

PM's received.
mferrell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mferrellSend a Private Message to mferrellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure. You have a good eye for it. My car is bright red. What do you think?
hyphynator1984

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2012 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyphynator1984Send a Private Message to hyphynator1984Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i want one..with hyphynator1984 what info you need???

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like this hyphynator?

mferrell......I'll get you a mock-up soon.
mferrell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mferrellSend a Private Message to mferrellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just thinking..... Maybe "FIERO" or "WWW.FIERO.COM" In red of course.. if you have other ideas i'm open to your thoughts.
PFF
System Bot
Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Hey cowan1984......here are the color choices you wanted to see. The blue would be no cost difference. The light grey would actually be a metallic silver for $1.00 more for option #1 and #3, and $1.50 more for option #2 and #4.

Let me know if you want to go ahead with it.

I sent PMs to proff and Intel.......

I like the Blue with the Silver with Username underneath in silver Option 3

What would that run me? $13.50?
Drop me a pm with a paypal and a price please.

Thanks

------------------
Gary W. Patterson
Raven88
88 Fiero
86 Fiero GT

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2012 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recieved my stickers today! Very nice work!

Bumpitty bump for you!

TYVM
+'s left for you!
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2012 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!

I'm glad you like them!!

Post pics on your cars if you can when you get'em on.
Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+ for ya, Decals look A+ but it will be awhile before I put them on. Still have to paint the car

------------------
Gary W. Patterson
Raven88
88 Fiero
86 Fiero GT

rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Thnx for responding back.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 05-23-2012).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never got the three stickers I ordered months ago, sent SAFASTRO another PM last week and haven't heard back.
Randy93552

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy93552Send a Private Message to Randy93552Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Were the static cling version of these created yet?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock