Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Pennock's Stickers!!!! NOW READY TO SHIP (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pennock's Stickers!!!! NOW READY TO SHIP by SAFASTRO
Started on: 12-18-2007 03:56 PM
Replies: 176 (9808 views)
Last post by: rbell2915 on 04-06-2022 09:07 PM
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys.

I have spoken with Cliff, and got the go-ahead to make these stickers for you guys.

Currently, I have 2 standard sizes that are the easiest to ship.
All of my products are made with the highest standard vinyls available.
8 year life vinyl.

Option #1 No Username

1.5" x 5.75" Logo set of 2 = $10.00 shipped in North America

Option #2 No Username

3" x 11.5" Single Logo = $15.00 shipped in North America

Option #3 WITH Username

1.75" x 5.75" Logo set of 2 = $12.50 shipped in North America

Option #4 WITH Username

3.5" x 11.5" Single Logo = $17.50 shipped in North America

The static (removable) vinyl logos are available.
They are reverse printed, and can be applied to the inside of the window. They are just like most oil change reminder stickers that get put in your windshield.
I can also reverse print them on regular vinyl as well, so they would last longer.
Both of these options cost an additional $3.00 per option.

I can custom make anything vinyl sticker related, as well as banners for those up coming car shows. Email me a request, and I'll get you a price! steve "@" cuttingedgedesigns.ca
Full color printed and diecut. No problem!!

Take a look in my sample gallery of things I do everyday!

[This message has been edited by SAFASTRO (edited 03-11-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I posted a want reply in you other thread in general Chat but here it is again.
I want the 2 @ $10.00 deal. Where do I send the money?
Kyle1016

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted in the other thread, but ill try here. What color is the back round of the sticker?
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey JimmyS.....PM sent.

And Kyle.....the decal will be diecut around the black border.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied and payment sent.
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks JimmyS!

I will have these shipped on thursday, along with a few others.
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks VERY good, finally something is made HERE

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 12-19-2007).]

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 2 small and 1 big one. Where do I send the money?

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me for the payment address i'll take the option one
Thanks
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to you both!
Thanks
Boominator

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoominatorSend a Private Message to BoominatorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Custom sizes are available. Let me know a size, and I will get you a quote as quickly as I can.

Any plans for a windshield mounted decal? A 3 1/2" tall by 30" long design would be nice, complete with a peel-off paper backing to eliminate placement errors. Maybe something to consider down the road.
Meanwhile, would you please PM me with the required inormation to place an order for your current offerings?
Thanks,
Boomer
PFF
System Bot
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Boomer.....
I'm already ahead of ya' on that one. I've got my template ready....just a few minor adjustments before I list that one.
Keep watching!!

PM sent!
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do these apply inside or outside the glass?
Kyle1016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, i will take the 2 @ 10.00, please pm your paypal address woot
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CC Rider, they apply on the outside glass. I could make one in reverse, to fit on the inside of the glass, then you'd see it normally on the outside if you like.
Just add $3.00.

Kyle 1016, PM sent.
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bring them to the 25th and set up a booth - you will sell out and make allot for PPF
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just might be able to make that happen.
Great idea!!
Kyle1016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent and cannot wait to see the windshield banners !
Bruno Mid Engine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bruno Mid EngineSend a Private Message to Bruno Mid EngineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way Cool ! ! ! ! ! ! PM sent
Bruno Mid Engine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bruno Mid EngineSend a Private Message to Bruno Mid EngineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bruno Mid Engine

250 posts
Member since Nov 2006
Replyed to your PM twice and payment in the mail twice, forgot your "ZIP" code first time. If you end up getting both payments I will take a double order, no sweat. Great Design! Many Thanks!
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. Any hope for customizing these stickers to include our Forum name?

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

PFF
System Bot
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few guys have expressed interest in having there username on the decal.
I have edited the first post to show an example. Those of you that have placed an order with me already, and would like the username option. Please let me know as quick as possible. I will be shipping most of them today.
Thanks
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A few guys have expressed interest in having there username on the decal.
I have edited the first post to show an example. Those of you that have placed an order with me already, and would like the username option. Please let me know as quick as possible. I will be shipping most of them today.
Thanks

I would like my username on mine if it is not too late.
LMK
Jim
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
same for me
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well.....
Here are a few decals I will be shipping today.
I won't be able to get any more sent out until Dec. 27-28, if I get enough orders to make the trip in to my office worth it.

Hope you guys like em!!!
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in a couple of these with screen name, but would like to see what it looks like with the screen name at the bottom vs. on top of www.fiero.nl
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well.....
Here are a few decals I will be shipping today.
I won't be able to get any more sent out until Dec. 27-28, if I get enough orders to make the trip in to my office worth it.

Hope you guys like em!!!

I love it! Can't wait for it to get here.
Thanks
Jim
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like this???

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2007 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I sent out decals to:

JimmyS
cornersonrails
Mike Marden
Robert 2
FFDave
Kyle1016
Jarhead 2m4

Thanks guys!

Bruno Mid Engine......just waiting for the cash to show up, so I know how many to send. haha Will I see one or two??

I brought home some decals during the holidays.
I have 4 - option #1, and 3 - option #2 left for quick shipment.

I know some of you have said which orders you want in the gneral section before Cliff closed it, but haven't seen any payment yet. If you don't have PayPal, and need a mailing address, just PM me, and I'll get it to you right away.
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi did you get my message in time to add my nick on the sticker ?
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2007 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look 3 or 5 posts up. I even put a picture on here for you to see.
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-22-2007 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Were you able to get setup for the 'static cling' style to stick *inside* the car? ( i hate glue... )
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Statis cling!! No problem......I will have this ready for the New Year......after holidays.
I'll keep ya posted, and maybe get a picture of it on my car.

Merry Christmas!!!!!
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bruno Mid Engine......I got your second payment today, but not the first one.
I'll wait til monday to see if the other shows up!!
Bruno Mid Engine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bruno Mid EngineSend a Private Message to Bruno Mid EngineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Good, go with what you have unless you think there is a good chance the payment without the zip will really show up. Thanks!
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in option #4 but dont know where to send the money / payment type/ yada yada.

pm me asap.

Spoon
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoon.....PM sent

Bruno Mid Engine.....I got your second payment yesterday! I will ship these on monday!!
Bruno Mid Engine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bruno Mid EngineSend a Private Message to Bruno Mid EngineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! SUPER! Thanks, I can hardly wait to git'um.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone got theirs yet? Mine still has not showed up.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it was another boring day today..... until , I pull up to the mailbox and what do I see?! My Pennocks vinal stickers in there for me ! Yea Thanks again.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock