Started on: 11-11-2007 04:01 PM
Replies: 342 (16751 views)
Last post by: Fiero Thomas on 04-05-2020 04:55 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the first carbon fiber style e-brake boot

What do you think??

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top C+C # 1239 of 1252, Build Digit 26,224 of 26,402
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

IP: Logged
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2007 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price reduction on the carbon boots. the up charge will be 10.00 per unit. The material costs more and they look awesome in the car.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net
Click here for E-Break and Shifter boots
Click here for Sunshade bags and T-Top Bags

linuxpowered88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great quality Product.
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fiero Thomas did u ever make the automatic boots w/ the elastic cord??
ty

------------------
Led Zeppelin and Fieros go well together.

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been trying new things to make them look right. I am still working on them though. I have bought a new machine to see if that will help out as well. I dont want to ship them till I am 100% with them on there looks and function. I just need to get the elastic part right on them.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am so close on this I hope to have a solution today. I got some much needed photos of a few things to make this work out the way that I need to. I never thought that these would be so hard to make but there is an issue with them that make them very hard to complete on the bottom. I will post some examples of the completed ones today I hope. I will make a bunch to take bare of everybody. they will be available in many colors like the others and in carbon fiber style as well.

Thank you for the waiting on this
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
Auto Boots ahoy. I have booth down now. I am sending one out for testing and will fill you in when I get an update on it and the fit.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two PM's Responded to for carbon boots.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now available. I can do snake skin boots and Baby Ostrich skin boots in Faux Leather . Yes they cost more so please PM me for more info. They are cool units. I am also working on floor mats for indys at this time as well.

I am looking for a tester for an auto elastic boot. You will need to send me some photos and let me know the feel. This is a prototype unit so it is not 100% in my eye but looks great still. Please ME me if you are intrested in helping out.

Headliner Material is now available. My kit comes with the adhesive as well. PM for more info.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 12-24-2007).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black Carbon Fiber anyone??? just sent two sets of these. They are my favs so far.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2007 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Thomas,
bump for a great lookin product.
PM sent to ya,
Dave
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have pics of the black carbon fiber man. shift boot installed?? Thanks austin
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Austin I do not have a photo of this one installed. This is a new boot have sent a few out. I hope that a photo will pop up from the buyers. If you are intrested I do ship same day out other than sundays and ship prioraty mail. The Black carbon fiber is becoming my favorate one. They look great.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'ed

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 12-31-2007).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You a Black carbon Fiber Vinyl shifter boot is on its way to you.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

FIER086

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fiero Thomas,

Just wondering if you found somebody to try out your boot for an automatic w/ Elastic band. I may be able to get to my Fiero this week or next week, so if you still want to send me one I can post pics for you.

------------------

So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one to send out still. PM me your info

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Black that I now use is a Leather Type of Black. They have a very soft feel to them and are flat in color. Photos will be posted soon.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just recieved it today. Very fast shipping. Here are some pictures of his black carbon fiber boot installed. Thanks Tom it looks great.

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 01-02-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for posting these. Looks great with the wood grain.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah it does. I love it. I used a hole puncher to punch out the holes for the shift boot skeleton prongs. great product, fast shipping, and looks really good.

Thanks again tom,

Austin
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fooling around today and came up with this. I can put anything there if you are intrested.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 01-02-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's Returned. If I missed you please send a new PM
FIER086

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the auto boot today. Looks really good, and I like the material and color. I will try and get some pics of it on this weekend hopefully.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds Great. Looing forward to the pics and thank you for testing for me.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 01-04-2008).]

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2008 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can you change the font on the embroidered text ... say to the hemihead (closest TT font to Fiero font)?

Rich
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At this time I can not. I am working on it though. The People that make the software for font on these machines I use are very expensive. It will cost me ???.?? to add this one font to there line up. Its hard to explain but each font cost funds to use even if you have it already. The software will not let you run it. There are only two company's that make this kind of software and they are booth he same. In the future I do see being abole to do this. I at this time have a few fonts that I can use. The one in the photo abv I was just fooling with but I have other nice ones that I have been using for customers at this time. I hope in the future that I can use this font as it will only make sense. I am trying to find away around it at this time as doing it as a photo but we will see.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 01-05-2008).]

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2008 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply, I'll keep checking back.

Rich
FIER086

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Installed the boot today. WOW! It looks and works great. Honestly, Tom I don't think I would change this one. It fits perfect b/c it is a bit larger than the stock one so it doesn't bunch all up around the shifter surround. It fits nearly the same as the stock boot, but I think the stock boot fits a little tighter. The leather boot goes on and pops off easier but it doesn't move around like its loose. I love it. I highly reccomend your products! Thanks Tom. Tyler
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

One of my dirty car. Drove for the first time in 3 months!

------------------

So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2008 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for posting the Photos. Looks good. I am going to try to tighten them up a bit more and it looks great in your car. Thank you for testing them for me and I likey.

Thanks Again
Tom
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got this through a non pff member. Though I would post to help people choose my boots. Made me feel great to get this responce to my boots

Tom,

Got them last night- LOVE the material- it looks so much better than the cheap stuff the factory installed it's not even comparable! I'd rather have your unit than the factory piece hands down- nice quality overall and much better material.

Thanks for providing this sort of item for the Fiero.

-Gary

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

PFF
System Bot
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually Tom, I AM a PFF member!

And no kidding everyone- the material he is using (specifically the synthetic leather) is simply head and shoulders above the look of the OEM boots. It looks much like real leather and the stitching is very nice too. The boots Tom is selling put the original shiny vinyl OEM boots to shame in my opinion, and seriously upgrade the look of the interior in a nice Fiero- no more crappy looking shiny black boot!

In fact, the material Tom has found looks virtually identical the the boot in my 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon (yes, manual trans with V6 for anyone wondering). Very nice indeed.

Thanks Tom!

-Gary
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not realise you were on pff thats awsome.

Take care.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FOR SALE ITEMS. Its my Birthday on the 18th so I wanted to have a sale with a few items. Prices are good till the 20th.

Red E-Break and Shifter Boot combo 40.00 Shipped
Gloss Black OEM Style E-Break Boot and Shifter Boot Combo 40.00 Shipped

Save 10.00 Om a combo unit. Shipping again is included in all my units.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got my brake boot today ! great product for a great price

thanks
=todd=
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great product and great seller. Fast response. Recommend him to anybody.

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 01-21-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2008 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple that I just shipped out.

This is a custom lettering set

E-Break Black with Orange Stitching

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a custom boot that I have just finished for a customer. I have an E-Break Boot as well that is not done. WIll post photos when it is done

When the ring is in there is will fill out to its final shape.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any pics of the snake-skin?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are the Snake Skin color charts. This material is more expensive then the Carbon Fiber so there is a 35.00 charge to do these on top of the regular boots. There are 17 Colors to choose from. Its Expensive but will look awesome.

Acorn

Black

Borbeaux

Camel

Cloud

Ebony

Forest

Marine

Mica

Moss

Peach

Porcelain