Started on: 08-26-2002 09:11 AM
Replies: 298 (12943 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-21-2024 10:46 PM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2006 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NorthFloridaFiero:

payment sent!

Tabs will go out first thing in the morning.

I own page 5 !

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 03-02-2006).]

IP: Logged
DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2006 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
NorthFloridaFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2006 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got mine yesterday thanks!
DtheC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2006 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 88 with a square stearing wheel horn plate/button and paddles. The black rubber comes off of the hard plastic plate Can you do the recessed pegesus emblem, on 'rubber like' surfaces? I have door tabs to send and will include the cover for a matched color, if you can?

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 03-12-2006).]

DtheC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DtheC:

I have an 88 with a square stearing wheel horn plate/button and paddles. The black rubber comes off of the hard plastic plate Can you do the recessed pegesus emblem, on 'rubber like' surfaces? I have door tabs to send and will include the cover for a matched color, if you can?

No I don't do the center of the steering wheels. I did a few before, But they tend to crack and flake after a while.

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2006 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a set of the metallic blue GT tabs!

------------------

'86 2.8L Bottle-Fed
'86 2.5L turbo put to sleep
Chris_Oslo_Nelson@hotmail.com

Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2006 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a link to Orief's Custom Door Tabs if you want to add it to your favorites for future reference !!

http://www.thefieropage.com/Custom/Orief/orief.html

------------------

Link:thefieropage.com Email:zoom88@thefieropage.com

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep in the present (non-archived)
DAVES85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DAVES85GTClick Here to visit DAVES85GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to DAVES85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif,
I would like too order a pair of bright red GT door tabs
for my 1988 formula, I have ordered f2-3 sets from you in the passed
I emailed you and no responce, I cant remember the price shipped
I can do paypal, let me know,
Dave

------------------
DAVE'S
1988 FIERO
FORMULA

jack_ink

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jack_inkClick Here to visit jack_ink's HomePageSend a Private Message to jack_inkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set w/o a pic to post and they truely do set the car off for me... I love em
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2007 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top.

DAVES85GT ~ Sorry about the delay, Emailed you back, all is good.
As soon as payment arrives, your door tabs will be sent out. (did them yesterday.)
DAVES85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DAVES85GTClick Here to visit DAVES85GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to DAVES85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Money sent yesterday, should be getting it soon!
Thank you AGAIN! this will be my 3-4 set.
Those add so much too the interior of ANY fiero,
Perfect touch!

------------------
DAVE'S
1988 FIERO
FORMULA

Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2007 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to order a set of the bright red GT tabs. Where do I send the paypal and how much?
Thanks.
Tom
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2007 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero-in-Paradise:

I'd like to order a set of the bright red GT tabs. Where do I send the paypal and how much?
Thanks.
Tom

The total cost is $8.00 for the door tabs and shipping.
Payment info has been PM'd to you.

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2007 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

M.O. is in the mail.
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2007 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------bump----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2007 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!! Received mine today, and like everyone says, this is the most inexpensive thing you can get for your car, and definitely adds the perfect finishing touch to the interior! (LOL...the sad part, however, is my Fiero is a long way from being "finished!")

Thanks Joyce and Dave! Very nice.

Aloha,
Tom
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2007 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero-in-Paradise:

WOW!! Received mine today, and like everyone says, this is the most inexpensive thing you can get for your car, and definitely adds the perfect finishing touch to the interior! (LOL...the sad part, however, is my Fiero is a long way from being "finished!")

Thanks Joyce and Dave! Very nice.

Aloha,
Tom

Glad you like them!

Daredevil05 ~ Still working on yours.

Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2007 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to ad you do great work .I got my set Gold over a year ago .From Ebay was it from you ?I don,t remember . I think your the only one who make them ..If its you thx ,if not you still do great Job ..the look good Rob
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

I just wanted to ad you do great work .I got my set Gold over a year ago .From Ebay was it from you ?I don,t remember . I think your the only one who make them ..If its you thx ,if not you still do great Job ..the look good Rob

I'm not sure if it was me. I do occassionally put a set or two up on Ebay, But there was a "copycat" doing them as well.
You can tell if they are one of mine by the black surface. If it is smooth and very shiny it is one of mine as I wetsand and clear-coat the surface. The "copycat" usually just used model paint and did not clear-coat it so it had the same finish as the stock plastic door handle surround.

PFF
System Bot
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
friend of mine did this for me

Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes your right there not yours I guess that I got from ebay..If I would of been a pff member back I would of got it from you first .yours look good thx for the reply ..Rob

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 02-03-2007).]

Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes there mine they are in my car but the pic dissapeared ????????????????
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

He was referring to my previous post. He was curious if I had made his set or not.
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

Yep the pic is gone jk ....Oreif I will get a set from you later on if any left ,of the Gold one ,that is when I get started to work later ..so a Bump to you ..thx Rob
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a pair for the Indy.

Let me know how to send payment.

Thanks
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the door tabs.

Bump.

Dave
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to order a set of the "Bright Red GT Tabs" please.

Could you please PM me the info on where to send the MO?

Thanks, Kit / 86 Fiero GT / 90 Reatta Coupe
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

I would like to order a set of the "Bright Red GT Tabs" please.

Could you please PM me the info on where to send the MO?

Thanks, Kit / 86 Fiero GT / 90 Reatta Coupe

PM sent.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mid-summer bump.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you an e-mail, and a PM
Bunp
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orief...what color tab would you suggest with this interior? I'm painting the car dark metallic gun metal gray, but thinking the tab should pull something in the interior...

Combo color is Lambo Creme and Black. The lower door panels will be black from Mr. Mike to match the seats. I don't suppose you can custom do a creme color?

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkcofy:

Combo color is Lambo Creme and Black. The lower door panels will be black from Mr. Mike to match the seats. I don't suppose you can custom do a creme color?

If you have a sample of the creme color, I can match it. It looks like you used vinyl paint on the interior pieces, So just spray some on a piece of paper and I can match it.
The epoxy paint I use works like house paint. It has a white base and I can tint it almost any color.
Since the door tab is black I would suggest one of two ways.
We could do one where the pegasus is the metallic gray, with the crest and the letters in the creme color.
The other way would be to do the pegasus and letters in creme and the crest in metallic gray.
If you are good at photoshop, You can copy a door tab from the first page and change the colors. If not, I can do them tonight at home. The door tabs pictured on the first page are just about full size so if you make your color/style choices you can cut it out and see which way looks best.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 10-03-2007).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oreif

16460 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Originally posted by josef644:

I sent you an e-mail, and a PM
Bunp

Sorry for the delay, Check your PM's
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P.M Sent
ly041181

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ly041181Send a Private Message to ly041181Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you take paypal yet?
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tabs look really good.

Can you do the "new Fiero logo" too, or just the "classic" one?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock