FS: Oreif's Custom Door Tabs! by Oreif
Started on: 08-26-2002 09:11 AM
Replies: 298 (12939 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-21-2024 10:46 PM
Speedlogic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2002 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedlogicSend a Private Message to SpeedlogicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee Whiz Archie mmmmm that sure looks pretty just amazing.
IP: Logged
Pondski

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2002 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PondskiSend a Private Message to PondskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orief -- The special GT door tabs came in the mail yesterday!! Beautiful work -- you have out done yourself with this pair!!!

This set is going on the 85 GT which is to go to my Wife when I am done restoring it.

She wanted me to thank you -- she is very impressed!!!!

------------------
Thanks, Chris

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2002 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pondski:

Orief -- The special GT door tabs came in the mail yesterday!! Beautiful work -- you have out done yourself with this pair!!!

This set is going on the 85 GT which is to go to my Wife when I am done restoring it.

She wanted me to thank you -- she is very impressed!!!!

Glad you like them. The parts arrived earlier this past week, Been busy with other things, should get to the brackets this week.
Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 11-25-2002).]

Rob Ernst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2002 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rob ErnstClick Here to visit Rob Ernst's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rob ErnstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine are 4 Colors (Yes FOUR!) and Oreif didn't charge me any extra...

I'm hopin' he'll paint my steering wheel center next to match (I've got the "Square SE Style steering wheel) to match. As soon as I get around to it, I'll post pics. They look BETTER than factory!

And yes, you got me too.. I was getting ready to defend my good buddy Oreif. He's right up there with Mr. Mike (I'll post pics of my custom seat covers as soon as I get them intalled too) and Ed Parks at the Fiero Factory. I don't think I've EVER heard anything bad about any of the three... They are ALL examples of what makes the Fiero Community so AWESOME!!!!!!

Rob

P.S. I LOVE Onions...

------------------
86 SE V6 4 Speed

Rob Ernst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2002 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rob ErnstClick Here to visit Rob Ernst's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rob ErnstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rob Ernst

329 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Post 29 (One more and I can Rate Oreif)...

Rob

Rob Ernst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2002 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rob ErnstClick Here to visit Rob Ernst's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rob ErnstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rob Ernst

329 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Ok Here's Number 30!!!! Yea, I can rate members now...

OREIF RULES!

------------------
86 SE V6 4 Speed

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2002 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif, I want a silver one to match my Silver 87 GT. Method of payment? (Paypal?) Let me know.

------------------

- Robert Beaubien
- 87 GT 5-speed (undergoing 3800 Series II SC swap)
- www.fieroexcitement.com

Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2003 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just recieved my door tabs, they look great, I am happy I think Oreif desreves a bump back to the top.
musicman_L7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for musicman_L7Send a Private Message to musicman_L7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received a set of silver ones from Litespd as a gift. They look awesome!!! I love the look.

Nic

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2003 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a post to let everyone know, If you order seatbelt pads, I can do a set of door tabs for $5.00 since the shipping costs are added to the pads package.

Seatbelt pad thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/026491.html

searcher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for searcherSend a Private Message to searcherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put me down for a set of the bright red gt style and let me know when i need to send you a money order for the belt pads and the door tabs
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2003 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumped to the top for all the new members.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2003 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just bumping up for all the new members and anyone else.

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2003 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
u have email
thanks again oreif, bought urs a couple of months ago adn i loved them, why they were on my car, damn old lady, why'd she have to hit me, but anyways, u have email
thanks
~Mark
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2003 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love a set of the red deluxe. Please send me an E-mail if you get a chance!
Garethster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2003 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GarethsterSend a Private Message to GarethsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif,

Count me in for another set of GT Style. PM me repayment details.

Thanks

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2003 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Emails and PM's sent.
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2003 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be up for another set too... as soon as Rie decides what color she wants to paint her car! Got some more tabs to send you pretty soon too...
Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif, I want some "Bright Red GT" tabs. Email me at bbitzer@chartermi.net for my address; I'll need your info too so I can send the check. I've got some stock ones to send you as well. Thanks in advance! (...now only if i could find a gt bumper )

------------------

86 GT -- All Options except Performance Sound

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2003 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys, If anyone has some unpainted sets, Let me know. My supply is dwindling fast. I think I only have 1 or 2 sets of unpainted one left.

Thanks!

Panama Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2003 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Panama JackSend a Private Message to Panama JackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Hey Guys, If anyone has some unpainted sets, Let me know. My supply is dwindling fast. I think I only have 1 or 2 sets of unpainted one left.

Thanks!

I've got 2 sets that I've been saving for you. PM your address and my wife will put them in the mail

PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I now have more tabs.

Thanks to all those that contributed!!

paultiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paultiacSend a Private Message to paultiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I get a pair that has:
-white lettering
-white pegasus
-steering wheel red crest

If you, send me an e-mail with info on where to send money and how you want it.

Thanks!

JeffsGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffsGTSend a Private Message to JeffsGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif, I assume $8US a pair includes postage within US. Do you need a little extra to ship to Canada?
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2004 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for those new members who want to get ready for the 2004 shows.
raven28690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raven28690Click Here to visit raven28690's HomePageSend a Private Message to raven28690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
orief,
i clicked on the link for the seat belt pads but it came up with page cannot be found. could you pm me some info? i am intrerested in the pads and tabs.

------------------

[This message has been edited by raven28690 (edited 03-02-2004).]

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey oreif, i have a bunch of tabs, wanna trade? i have some that u painted already that i wanted to switch a while back, think we could still do that, in addition i have about 2 other pairs that i could send with the painted ones. no need for them sitting around my house.

LMK
thanks

------------------
Mark Panasevich
Black 85GT

AIM : Mjpana252
email : MJPana@Comcast.net

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarkJPana:

hey oreif, i have a bunch of tabs, wanna trade? i have some that u painted already that i wanted to switch a while back, think we could still do that, in addition i have about 2 other pairs that i could send with the painted ones. no need for them sitting around my house.

LMK
thanks

Check your PM's.

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot to post! I've had mine for a few months now, and they ROCK! Unfortunately, I've only had one person notice them...must be cause they look so good "They must be stock". The guy who saw them went to get out and pointed and said "FIERO! THOSE ARE AWESOME!" heheh. Thanks a lot Oreif! (Also for the Temp Gauge you sent me with them, I can finally see how hot she's running!

------------------

The End of an Era...The Thingy is finally absent from my Siggy.

BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, I was wondering if you were still doing this. Sent you a PM.

Brad

------------------
'85 SE V6, undergoing GT conversion!

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:

Cool, I was wondering if you were still doing this. Sent you a PM.

Brad

Replied.

PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2004 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump Again since Spring is in the air!!
FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doin' the bump cuz I got mine in the mail today, thanks!
tony78ta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2004 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tony78taSend a Private Message to tony78taEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine a few months back and they rock...It's all about the details in a car show.

Thanks Oreif

Tony

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2004 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so how does this work orief? i need three sets of them, how do i work out the payment? money order or paypal?

email me at m0sh_man@hotmail.com

matthew

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2004 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who is this "Oar-if" & what are these "Custom door tabs"?......................

------------------

1985 3.4L Coupe/1984 SE

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2004 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Oreif! Question: Can you make a "custom one"? How much more would it be? It's simple, but not one you have listed. Could you do one of the "red gold", but the shield being gold too (like the red one the "Bright Red GT")? How much extra would that run? Thanks man!

------------------

Check my car out at Car Domain!

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Razor_Wing:

hey Oreif! Question: Can you make a "custom one"? How much more would it be? It's simple, but not one you have listed. Could you do one of the "red gold", but the shield being gold too (like the red one the "Bright Red GT")? How much extra would that run? Thanks man!

It doesn't matter what colors you want or what style. They are all $8.00 a set. (except for Haze, they are $16 per set. )
The ones listed are just examples of the many styles. From what you describe, You want a "Red Deluxe" but with gold instead of white right? Just Email or PM me and I'll make them for you.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2004 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just so some of the newer members don't know,
I send them out via Priority Mail in the U.S. which is a 2-3 day delivery.
(Have had a few Emails on delivery times so I figure I'd just post it here)
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a summer bump.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock