Started on: 08-26-2002 09:11 AM
Replies: 298 (12942 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-21-2024 10:46 PM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With all the new members, Here is another advertisement for door tab emblems again!

They go here:

I sell all color combonations. Here is a pic of most of what I have done. If you want a particular style but with different colors just let me know. I can match most colors.

Price is $8.00 per set (shipping is included)
The price is only $7.00 if you send me your old set.

(HINT: If you are unsure of what color/style, print out the pic below on a color printer, thay are near the original size. Just tape one on and see how it looks!)

If interested, Email me at: oreif68@comcast.net

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 10-19-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 02-16-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
(HINT: If you are unsure of what color/style, print out the pic below on a color printer, thay are near the original size. Just tape one on and see how it looks!)

Hmmm, Imitation door tabs. hehe

every fiero should have these. Mine do.

------------------
Two 88FORMULAS Red & Yellow
SSFiero@Aol.com

Tom Corey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these decals? Are they replacement tabs?

------------------
Tom Corey
87 Green T-Top GT 5Spd SBC V8
88 Yellow T-Top GT, 4.9L Caddy, 4T60E

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Corey:
Are these decals? Are they replacement tabs?

These are the stock plastic tabs, Just epoxy paint filled and clearcoated. The tabs are re-conditioned to look like new. (scratches removed.) Remember these parts are no longer available to buy thru a dealer or GM. So I must rely on used parts. I do have plenty of unpainted sets but am always looking for more.

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love mine. Top quality job by Oreif.

Earl R.

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best bang for the least amount of bucks.

------------------
Question my ability,question my intelligence,never question my integrity!

Red86SEautox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red86SEautoxClick Here to visit Red86SEautox's HomePageSend a Private Message to Red86SEautoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What type of payment do you take? I have to get a set of these...you do Paypal or is personal check fine?
Tagueule

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TagueuleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best $8 you'll spend on these money pits.

It's the little things that give the best bang for the buck

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got-em..

These are very cool guys... Get-em while they last.

------------------

1985 3.4L Coupe/1984 SE
ClassicFiero.com

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red86SEautox:
What type of payment do you take? I have to get a set of these...you do Paypal or is personal check fine?

I take checks, money orders, and cash.
(Cash not recommended due to if it is lost in the mail)

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-10-2007).]

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a better pic of the "Blue GT" tab? looks lees blue and more grey in that pic

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero

PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2002 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:
Do you have a better pic of the "Blue GT" tab? looks lees blue and more grey in that pic

Sorry, I don't. What your seeing is the glare from the scanner. If you look on the 2nd row, The "blue" is the same color.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2002 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oreif

16460 posts
Member since Jan 2000
OK, I played around with the contrast and brightness so you can see the colors a little better. The only thing is the Silver appears white. So it's kind of hard to tell.
All the GT styles have white letters and the horse is bright silver metallic.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 08-27-2002).]

Techguy999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2002 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Techguy999Click Here to visit Techguy999's HomePageSend a Private Message to Techguy999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting ready to place my order. How long does it take with shipping? Do you create them as there ordered?
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2002 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Techguy999:
Getting ready to place my order. How long does it take with shipping? Do you create them as there ordered?

Depends on the style. I do keep sets of the popular ones made. Custom colors are made when payment is received. They take 2 days to make and shipping time is usually 3-4 days. Depending on how fast you need them, I can speed things up on an individual basis.

Red86SEautox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2002 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red86SEautoxClick Here to visit Red86SEautox's HomePageSend a Private Message to Red86SEautoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a set of the Red Deluxe tabs! You have e-mail on the way...
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2002 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red86SEautox:
I want a set of the Red Deluxe tabs! You have e-mail on the way...

Replied. Thanks.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2002 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top!
ClearDark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2002 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClearDarkSend a Private Message to ClearDarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have email!

Bump!

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2002 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just sent out 8 sets this week.
Anyone else?
If your going to Fierorama I could bring a set for you.
I just need to know what you want by Friday evening.
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2002 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top and Oreif you have a PM.

John Stricker

Originally posted by Oreif:
I just sent out 8 sets this week.
Anyone else?
If your going to Fierorama I could bring a set for you.
I just need to know what you want by Friday evening.

PFF
System Bot
Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You will do custom color combinations also?
So should I just email you the pattern I would like in a photoshoped version of these?
Maybe 2 custom sets, what would price be on that kind of thing? LMK

[This message has been edited by Unltd1 (edited 10-09-2002).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:
You will do custom color combinations also?
So should I just email you the pattern I would like in a photoshoped version of these?
Maybe 2 custom sets, what would price be on that kind of thing? LMK

[This message has been edited by Unltd1 (edited 10-09-2002).]

Email sent.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orief, Can you do a set that is all dark grey to match the interior on my 88 GT? I think the white would be too bright. I want it to match instead of contrast. Thanks.

------------------

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
Orief, Can you do a set that is all dark grey to match the interior on my 88 GT? I think the white would be too bright. I want it to match instead of contrast. Thanks.

Yes I can I have a dark gray that matches the interior. I used it to match my tweeter grills for the stereo. Email me.

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif, how are these removed from the door? Thanks Gary
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2002 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:
Oreif, how are these removed from the door? Thanks Gary

Just use a small flat blade screwdriver or pocket knife. Insert about 1/2 way up on the left or right and pry outward. It's a good idea to hold a finger on the face or it will pop off and fly across the car. Once it is off you'll see that the center is shaved so the door tab flexes to remove it.

Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2002 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just installed my custom grey matching door tabs today! They look great! Thanks Oreif!

I gotta say though, I want to send you some more money. I noticed what you paid to ship them to me and you hardly made anything. I'm gonna stick something extra in the mail for you...

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Big bump for these (since membership is over 6k mark now), they look great! Quality work!! If you don't have some, get some!

-Darius

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2002 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely a big bump.

We did some interior work before two shows on the Finale and I emailed Oreif asking if he had the color we wanted in stock. He said nope, sorry, and when he'd get them to us might be too late for the show by the time he got them painted. A couple of days later, he emailed me again saying he'd gotten the epoxy to cure more quickly by using a heat lamp and they'd be on their way. Got them 2 days ahead of schedule.

Best $ I ever spent as it really helps finish things off inside. BTW, hope you got the rest of the tabs. I'm just going to keep sending them to him as I accumulate parts cars....

John Stricker

Originally posted by Unltd1:
Big bump for these (since membership is over 6k mark now), they look great! Quality work!! If you don't have some, get some!

-Darius

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2002 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:
BTW, hope you got the rest of the tabs. I'm just going to keep sending them to him as I accumulate parts cars....

John Stricker

Got them, THANKS!

I'm glad you guys like them.

PFF
System Bot
beachbomb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2002 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for beachbombSend a Private Message to beachbombEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look great, i'm glad i have a pair(i got lucky and found a set in a junkyard on a '87 Blue coupe), they look factory done!!!..Jim('84 Indy-for sale, and '86GT)
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2002 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I had to take a look at mine, I never realized stock ones were just black.

They look great ! Gee, would those take me out the stock class ? ha ha

Boy, those would make great cuff links & tie pins also !!!! lol

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2002 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Wow, I had to take a look at mine, I never realized stock ones were just black.

They look great ! Gee, would those take me out the stock class ? ha ha

Boy, those would make great cuff links & tie pins also !!!! lol

Check your PM's

F86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2002 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F86GTSend a Private Message to F86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much would it be for a pair with white lettering, red lining, and silver pegasus? i didn't see that combo so i didn't know if it would be extra. let me know.

------------------
86 GT in all of its 36,000 original mile glory

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2002 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F86GT:

how much would it be for a pair with white lettering, red lining, and silver pegasus? i didn't see that combo so i didn't know if it would be extra. let me know.

It's hard to tell from the pic, But anything that says "GT" has white letters and a silver pegasus. The crest (outline) is usually red to match the steering wheel or the color of the car. The only exception insthe silver GT which is silver with a metallic gray pegasus.
Prices are the same ($8.00) no matter what color or style you choose.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 11-20-2002).]

morse86@aol.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2002 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for morse86@aol.comSend a Private Message to morse86@aol.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I have these in our Fiero's,
Bought (or bartered for) at the Nife swap meet a few years ago. Thanks OREIF!

------------------
Darrell Morse
Custom Fiero components

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2002 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to buy some more of them right now, but I have them on all of my Fieros right now.

Mine are really cool, they get your attention everytime you get into and out of the car.

Heck, I need to go buy another car so I can buy some more Tabs.

Oh.... BTW bump

Speedlogic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2002 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedlogicSend a Private Message to SpeedlogicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Oreif I bought a set earlier this year the yellow is a little too dark like that on the Nissan Frontier truck ,the color that I am looking is like the 2001 Lexus IS-300 or like Archie,s stinger I still have them sitting.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2002 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Speedlogic:

Hey Oreif I bought a set earlier this year the yellow is a little too dark like that on the Nissan Frontier truck ,the color that I am looking is like the 2001 Lexus IS-300 or like Archie,s stinger I still have them sitting.

I had Oreif paint the Corvette letters in my injector covers the same yellow as the rest of the car. I supplied the paint to him so that it would be the perfect color.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 11-23-2002).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay