Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  My second paint build... Finally I get to paint my car. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My second paint build... Finally I get to paint my car. by JimmyS
Started on: 03-23-2009 09:40 PM
Replies: 193 (12638 views)
Last post by: Westy on 11-18-2010 10:34 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2009 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The rear clip and side scoops are now sanded and ready for paint tomorrow. I want to get those parts re-installed on the car Friday night. I have to do sme side work Friday. When I get home from that, I will install them.

Once those parts are back on the car, all that is left is the decklid (top and underside), rear spoiler and rear bumper. I hope to have the car completed in 2 more weeks.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 07-30-2009).]

IP: Logged
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2009 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Rear clip and side scoops are now painted and cleared.

labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2009 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gorgeous!!!! I really like the color. I think it's very complementary to the look and design of a fiero...keep up the nice work...I’m enjoying this thread very much

what brand of paint/clear are you using?

[This message has been edited by labbe001 (edited 07-10-2009).]

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice Job Jimmy !

That looks first rate all the way.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2009 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that I have commented in approval before, but the quality of your work is just phenominal. I watched as you painted your wifes (girlfriend's? sorry, don't remember ) car. I really like the colors that you have chosen for both the Fieros. Can't wait to see the finished finish!
Blueiii

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2009 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueiiiSend a Private Message to BlueiiiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How soon 'till we see the final product Jimmy?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2009 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by labbe001:

Gorgeous!!!! I really like the color. I think it's very complementary to the look and design of a fiero...keep up the nice work...I’m enjoying this thread very much

what brand of paint/clear are you using?

Thank you very much. The pics really don't do this Blue justice. It is absolutely stunning in person.

I am using Du-Pont NASON 2K Urethane Primer and Du-Pont NASON Urethane Ful-Base Basecoat Clearcoat paints and clear.

Originally posted by exoticse:

Nice Job Jimmy !

That looks first rate all the way.

Thanks a lot Tony.

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I know that I have commented in approval before, but the quality of your work is just phenominal. I watched as you painted your wifes (girlfriend's? sorry, don't remember ) car. I really like the colors that you have chosen for both the Fieros. Can't wait to see the finished finish!

It's comments like these that make my head swell. LOL Thanks so much. These kind of comments keep me motivated. And by the way... It's Girlfriend

Originally posted by Blueiii:

How soon 'till we see the final product Jimmy?

I hope to be done spraying paint and have the car completely back together in 2 weeks. I will still have to do the sanding of the clearcoat and buffing but I can do that at my leisure.

I didn't work on the car at all yesterday. After I got home, I fell assleep on the couch and when I woke up, I just didn't want to do anything.

As of right now, I have the rear clip back on and the whole passenger side re-assembled.

It's all in the details...

Well I'm going back to it and try to get the drivers side re-assembled.

Thanks again for all the nice comments.

Jim
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your car really looks great

Where did you get your paint from? Did you buy locally or online and if you do not mind me asking much did you buy and how much did it cost you?

THanks, TIm

[This message has been edited by BMTFIERO (edited 07-13-2009).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:

Your car really looks great

Where did you get your paint from? Did you buy locally or online and if you do not mind me asking much did you buy and how much did it cost you?

THanks, TIm

I bought the paint locally from a place called Finish Masters. 3qts of the Blue. I bought a gallon of the black but it was for 2 cars (mine and my girlfriends). 1qt of Silver. 3 qts of Raspberry (girlfriends car). 1 qt of horizon grey (girlfriends car). I bought a gallon of clear but it was also for both cars. Total for both cars with masking tape, fine line tape, paper, laquer thinner, sand papers ( 2 rolls of 320, 2 rolls of 120, 1 roll of 400, 1 roll of 600) , plastic, respirator, and all the reducers and activators came to right around $1,000.00.

I can only guestimate the cost of materials for just my car but I would say it would be around $350.00 - $400.00.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2009 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updatess??
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2009 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn... I can't believe thats the same car from a month ago. Nice The rear fascia was done before I visited wasn't it, or was that the front one? You still working on something back there?

On another note... my scoops should be home tomorrow That didn't take long

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 07-19-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

Any updatess??

Yes but they are not what you might expect.

I had bought a new dash to replace my broken/cracked existing dash. When the dash got here, I was so excited and anxious to put it in. I started removing the old dash and before I knew it, one thing led to another and my whole interior was out and being re-done! I got sidetracked, from the outside of the car, in a big way. I actually have not done anything more to the outside other than sand all the old paint off the rear bumper.

I am nearly done with the interior and should be back on track with the exterior late next week.

Here is a teaser pic...

If you think it looks good in the pic, you should see it in person!!! This carbon fiber looks AWSOME!

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 07-25-2009).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by carbon:

Damn... I can't believe thats the same car from a month ago. Nice The rear fascia was done before I visited wasn't it, or was that the front one? You still working on something back there?

On another note... my scoops should be home tomorrow That didn't take long

The front fascia was the one done when you were here.

Have your scoops found their way home now?
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup... got em last week... just in time for my fuel pump to take a dump

Showed 'em at the MMF club meeting and everyone who looked liked them and were impressed with the build quality.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Underside of my hood was sprayed today...

Unfortunately, right after I cleared it, I realized I did not shoot the underside of the headlight buckets. I am getting up early tomorrow and shooting them in the morning. They should be set up well enough to mount them on Friday morning a few min's before I leave for the Daytona Show. Talking about doing things last min.

Jimmy, what kind of black paint did you use to do the underside of your hood??

Looks great !!

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, loaded, 5-speed

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:

Jimmy, what kind of black paint did you use to do the underside of your hood??

Looks great !!

Just your typical everyday black but I used a semi gloss clear on it instead of the regular gloss.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Today was a good day. I was like a kid at Christmas time when the UPS driver showed up today.

The box on the left is from Mr. Mikes and the box on the right is from a seller on ebay.

Contents of the box from Mr. Mikes

Top left is a new console saddle. Below that is a 15"X18" piece of black leather-ette to match the console saddle. The big piece is also black leather-ette for the rear firewall cover behind the seats.

This is what was in the box from the ebay seller

Thats a Kicker Compvr CVR8 sub. I likey!

This is what you get after you install these parts

The 15"X18" piece of leather-ette was used to cover the speaker mounting plate.

The rear firewall cover before

No more dingy fuzz

Tomorrow I am back to sanding. The rear bumper, top of the decklid, wing stands and fuel door and insert are ready for primer. I need to sand the underside of the decklid and rear wing then all can be primered. I will primer these parts on Saturday and paint them on Monday.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I had this dark cloud hanging over my head yesterday. Literally! It rained here all day so I didn't get much accomplished as far as sanding goes.

Today however was another day and I am almost done with all the sanding. Primer will spray tomorrow.

GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks Great
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow!
That's a LOT of BLACK leather!

Maybe you could finish off the whole look you're after with some of this stuff:

http://www.bondagefetishsto...othing/MSL-0688.html

Pretty sure Mr. Mike doesn't sell this....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-01-2009).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Wow!
That's a LOT of BLACK leather!

Maybe you could finish off the whole look you're after with some of this stuff:

http://www.bondagefetishsto...othing/MSL-0688.html

Pretty sure Mr. Mike doesn't sell this....

Looks a little too "fagtastic" for me! LOL
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2009 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randye? Wow! I am only able to type after the burning of my eyes subsided. That is a vision that will forever be burned into my memory. What is making that guy smile? No, wait, don't tell me.

Jimmy, the interior is looking as good as the outside. Did you ever get that sub working?

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-01-2009).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes the sub is now working just fine.

All the remaining parts are now completely ready for primer.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE

All remaining parts (Decklid, Rear Bumper, Spoiler, Spoiler stands, Fuel door and fuel insert) are now primered. Everything is also sanded and ready for paint except the bottom side of the decklid. I will get that sanded tomorrow.

The remaining parts will get painted on Wednesday. I will re-install them all on Thursday. Then all that will be left to do is all the cut and buffing.

I will get some pics up on Wednesday night.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to do the normal job thing today so no paint got sprayed. After I got home, I took the time to pressure wash the garage to reduce as much dust and debris as possible. Paint gets sprayed first thing tomorrow.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to pictures! You're doing a fantastic job so far and I'm sure the end product will look great
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paint is on.

Clear is next.

Pics tonight.

Tomorrow I will have to paint the underside of the decklid and the underside of my headlight buckets. I will get the bumper installed tomorrow while the paint on the decklid and headlight buckets is drying. Then I will install them Saturday morning cause it is off to a car show Saturday evening. LOL
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
OK. Here we go with the pics. I will post them sanded then primered then painted.

Rear Bumper

Decklid... I moved the rear spoiler back 2 inches so the holes you see are in different locations than stock.

Spoiler

Spoiler Stands

Fuel Door

Fuel Door Insert

I am a little dissapointed in todays events. Everything was going fine untill I sprayed the clear. The only part that did not get runs in the clear was the fuel door insert. It's not really a big deal as they can be sanded out but it makes for some extra work.

Tomorrow, the bottom of the decklid and the headlight buckets will get sprayed black.

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love this build and I love your car. I applaud you for having the guts to make your dream a reality. Lots of people talk but it takes someone with real courage to take it to the next level. The color combo looks awesome!

From one painter to another, you are doing a great job!

-Chris

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 08-07-2009).]

labbe001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow!!! increadible work...this thread has been such an inspiration to myself and i'm sure many others....

quick question, the area on the front portion of the rear decklid (the area closest to the back windshield that slopes down...in you photo, it is the area with some red paint still on it) how did you go about sanding that to where it would be straight? also, the "stream lines" on the lid where you cannot get a DA sander, how did you sand those as well? did you use a block and if so, what size? or did you do it by hand? thanks and i can't wait to see the end result of your car

[This message has been edited by labbe001 (edited 08-07-2009).]

pastor Dennis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy, your car looks fantastic. Nice job. Keep up the good work.
Dennis
PFF
System Bot
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome work Jim!!! I would love to do this to my formula some day.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First I would like to thank all of you for the words of encouragement but they seem to be falling on deaf ears right now. I am so close to being finished but it's one problem after another. Yesterday I started sanding on some of the runs in the clear. I got seven of them out just fine but when I was finishing that area, I sander thru the clear and the paint on a edge right at the fenderwell. It's only a spot about a 1/4" but it will need fixed none the less. Today I sanded out a run that was on the fuel door and wouldn't you know it, I sanded thru on the door also. GRRRRR. The worst part of this is, the spots I sanded thru on, were not even where the runs were. I got those runs out with no problems in those areas. There are still a bunch of runs to sand but I am getting frustrated fast. I thought I was so close to being done! I fix one problem but create another in the process.

Knowing that I would have some areas to fix, I went and bought this today...

It's not some real expensive air brush but it should do what I need it to do. I have never used one before so I will play around with it a bit before attempting to use it on the car.

Originally posted by labbe001:

Wow!!! increadible work...this thread has been such an inspiration to myself and i'm sure many others....

quick question, the area on the front portion of the rear decklid (the area closest to the back windshield that slopes down...in you photo, it is the area with some red paint still on it) how did you go about sanding that to where it would be straight? also, the "stream lines" on the lid where you cannot get a DA sander, how did you sand those as well? did you use a block and if so, what size? or did you do it by hand? thanks and i can't wait to see the end result of your car

Thanks and to answer your question on those areas, I used this..

It was bought at Finishmasters (same place I bought the paint). It is a very dense type of foam? It worked very well on areas like those where you just can't use the DA Sander. Sanding with just your hand will leave the area uneven as your fingers will create pressure points. This pad alows you to sand ,by hand, without your fingers creating pressure points. It is flexable and contours to those type of areas nicely. It's also nice cause the same sanding disks I used for the DA, fit right onto the pad.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 08-08-2009).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:
I went and bought this today...

It's not some real expensive air brush but it should do what I need it to do. I have never used one before so I will play around with it a bit before attempting to use it on the car.

If this little 4 year old guy, (my grandson), can do it, you *might* be able to also

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reassemble Jimmy, reassemble...

labbe001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Reassemble Jimmy, reassemble...

:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....FREAK'N HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

and remember Jimmy "Well, if you gotta go, don't squeeze the Charmin. " ....man i love that movie
Blueiii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueiiiSend a Private Message to BlueiiiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy - any concerns about the magnet on the kicker throwing the ECU out of whack, or did you relocate your ECU?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The underside of the decklid and headlight buckets are now painted.

My frustration level is very high and my confidence level is very low right now. Because of this, I have decided to enlist the help of professional Billy Kidd again. I am going up to his shop in Wesley Chapel, FL. tomorrow. Together we are going to finish up the cut and buffing. He will also fix any areas that I burned thru and any more that arise. I fear that if I do it my self, I will only make matters worse and do something stupid like give up completely. I should arrive at his shop tomorrow between 10-11am. We will get as much done as we can tomorrow and I will be spending the night at his place so we can finish up on Wednesday.

If everything goes Ok then the car should be completely done sometime Wednesday.

I am dissapointed in myself right now that I could not see this thru to the end. With my mindset the way it is, I believe getting help from Billy is my best bet.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jimmy, nice work so far. A little word of advice when things start to go wrong, call the junk yard! HA, just kidding, you are doing a great job so far and hopefully i'll remember some of this stuff when i'm ready for paint. Always remember when it's starts to go bad, just step back, take a break and get back to it later or even tomorrow. I know personally that when you get pissed off at what you are doing, it'll go from bad to worse to redo really fast. don't let it get the better of you. those runs will still be there tomorrow... DAMN THEM!

keep the updates coming.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am home.

Everything is now cut, buffed and re-assembled. Tomorrow I need to give it a good cleaning as buffing compound gets everywhere. Once I have it cleaned up and waxed, I will take some pics. Pics will be posted tomorrow night.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock