Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  The Revitalization of Chop Top #13 FKA "Blackdeath" (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Revitalization of Chop Top #13 FKA "Blackdeath" by Fierotaz
Started on: 08-01-2007 03:12 AM
Replies: 423 (34900 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 06-29-2017 03:30 PM
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jhfieo:
very badass car! congrats.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments...
IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

I went with the 255/30's. I have it set at two fingers just because it was getting late and I needed to get home. It rode very nice with the occasional scrape. I will dial it up to 2.5 fingers before I head to LA on Sunday.

Don't ask me how I know, but you'd better go 3-fingers, hehe.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments...

We'll need additional (good location, background) pics to carry us over for the weekend.
LeviM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeviMSend a Private Message to LeviMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

We'll need additional (good location, background) pics to carry us over for the weekend.

seconded
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2007 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly I am out of town until Saturday night for a wedding and I do not have my car with me...
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2007 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

The car looks great!
Are you going to run without side markers? Just asking because I have to pick up some lights for my car and was hoping to see some pictures of what other people are doing.

Ditto those 20"s set it off.

If only my car had been "finished" 3 years ago it would have been okay, now the bar is raised so high, it's tough to compete. My little "dubs" are no match for those wheels. I don't know what everyone else is doing but I have modified C5 Corvette markers on my car.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2007 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Starting from this:

Lowering to this

Widening to this:

Raising the bar to this: American Exotic

And the car isn't finished! Oh yeah, poor excuse for bumping, but pg 6 need pics, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-22-2007).]

LeviM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2007 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeviMSend a Private Message to LeviMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, I didn't think it would look better at first, but it turned out really great. That says a lot when you start out with an already great car.

[This message has been edited by LeviM (edited 09-23-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2007 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sadly I am out of town until Saturday night for a wedding and I do not have my car with me...

Hmm, sounds like a good opportunity to lending the keys to the groom...not!
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2007 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Are you going to run without side markers? Just asking because I have to pick up some lights for my car and was hoping to see some pictures of what other people are doing.

Yes, I am going to run without side markers until I am forced to put them on the car. I passed the out of state inspection so I should be free and clear unless I run into a cop with an attitude. The guy's at the inspection station were more interested in checking out the car and asking questions then anything else so it went pretty well.
dcfox

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2007 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep...that's turning out awesome!
I can't wait to see it completed,with paint.
Although I do like the flat black.I've just about decided that my next project will be a flat black notch.Doubt I can afford a chop top or a wide body...but I can always dream.
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I passed the out of state inspection so I should be free and clear unless I run into a cop with an attitude. The guy's at the inspection station were more interested in checking out the car and asking questions then anything else so it went pretty well.

You are lucky, I often run into jerks that are just looking for reasons to fail me.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2007 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got up this morning to get on the road, but it feels like I pinched a nerve in my neck and it is giving me a major headache.
Leroy

Okay, head straight to Starbucks (bring the camera), park the car, go inside to order up some brew, sit back and take notes of how many people are viewing the chopper, take spy pics, and come back here to report and post, hehe.
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the car and I survived the 1200 mile trip to Austin and we stoped to visit Cliff W on the way in, here is a pic of the car by Cliff's place.

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice veiw and nice car... honestly i liked it better in the begining but who knows... maybe with a nice glossy paint job my opinion might change.

(don't get me wrong... it does look good!)
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, the car and I survived the 1200 mile trip to Austin and we stoped to visit Cliff W on the way in, here is a pic of the car by Cliff's place.

Looks great, need more pics........

Archie
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sure there will be many more from the Red River Ruckus.
Zimmer

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2007 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZimmerSend a Private Message to ZimmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, looks great, need more pics!
How much is that wide body kit with installation?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zimmer:
Wow, looks great, need more pics!
How much is that wide body kit with installation?

Read here: Scroll down a bit ...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/064001-11.html
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not known to beat a dead horse, but the thought seriously crossed my mind, hehe. We need better pics Leroy.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-03-2007).]

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly...Calm Down and step away from the horse!
I have been working a lot, but I will try and post some up tonight.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not known to beat a dead horse, but the thought seriously crossed my mind, hehe. We need better pics Leroy.

Originally posted by cliffw:
I am sure there will be many more from the Red River Ruckus.

Maybe even moving pics with sound.....
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you kidding me?? This thing was in Texas and I didn't get to see it? HOLY CRAP that is a bad ass ride!!!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:
This thing was in Texas and I didn't get to see it? HOLY CRAP that is a bad ass ride!!!

It is still in Texas and you can see it.
Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curly...Calm Down and step away from the horse!
I have been working a lot, but I will try and post some up tonight.

All right, I'll step away, but I'm holding onto the bat, hehe.
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, sorry, I have been working a lot down here...

More to come from the Ruckus...
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RUCKAS RUN 2007 PICS:

#013. Best of Show at the Ruckas event 2007:

(pics borrowed from the Ruckas Run 2007)

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-22-2007).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sharp looking Fiero! FieroTaz, any one asking questions at the gas stations?
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is #13 at the Coast Run

[This message has been edited by Fierotaz (edited 10-27-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally, decent pics of #013....I'm going to faint!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-27-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice
PFF
System Bot
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now THAT is one awesome looking car...........I can't wait to start on my widebody!!!!!

------------------

Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a shot at the peer in the rain...

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How was the trip, sites, and sounds?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Can you stand the rain? (80s song) Nice pic Leroy. I like the deck lid vents, widebody and the meaty tires.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-28-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Hey Leroy, are those specialized license plates? NVR4GTN?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WENDMOPKS

Rchee

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-29-2007).]

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Leroy, are those specialized license plates? NVR4GTN?

Never Forgotten...

Yes, I got this in memory of my 19 year old nephew that was killed in Iraq 3 years ago this Thanksgiving. I had them on my '88 GT but the plates stay with the owner so when I sold the T-Top I moved them to #13.

[This message has been edited by Fierotaz (edited 10-29-2007).]

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another storm brewing...

whereatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that is a great picture.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock