Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  The Revitalization of Chop Top #13 FKA "Blackdeath" (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Revitalization of Chop Top #13 FKA "Blackdeath" by Fierotaz
Started on: 08-01-2007 03:12 AM
Replies: 423 (34953 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 06-29-2017 03:30 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took some new pics of Leroy's car at the Open House on Saturday.

It has the new headlights mounted but I forgot to take some pics of them. Right now that car is at Firefox's getting a new coat of black primer. We should have it back on Saturday.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 09-11-2007).]

IP: Logged
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, nice pictures. The wheels should be to me by tomorrow to have the tires mounted. I hope to have them to you by Friday. I am trying to get my trip planned out to be at your shop on Saturday to pick it up.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, nice work. You are the man. I have seen Proud1 before and am looking forward to seeing Blackdeath.
PM at you.
JesseM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant wait till paint
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2007 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am picking her up on Saturday morning and heading home! Well home via Texas
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2007 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car is ready to go. I'll be at Archie's about 9:00am ( yeah, probably 9:30 or so ).

It's black again ( black primer ) and looking sleek. I'll post a few pics tomorrow after work.

Mark

------------------

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Can't wait to see it. I'm sure I'll be jealous.
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:
I'll post a few pics tomorrow after work.
Mark

Where are the pictures???? Oh well I guess I will see it in the morning, my plane is boarding.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's friday, I bet he's showing them to the guys & gals @ happy Hour
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Leroy.....when you buzzin through albuquerque? I'll have to stand outside to watch the blur go by.

------------------
1988 GT Wingless Fastback 5 Speed Purchased 8-4-07

Billiard Ball Shifters For Sale! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/038696.html

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are we on the road?
Good Luck
Gary

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

Are we on the road?
Good Luck
Gary

Yes Sir, it's black again & it's heading Southwest.

Archie

P.S. just got a call from him & he's doing fine about 50 miles out of St. Louis heading for OK city.

A
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Can't wait to see it. I'm sure I'll be jealous.

What I said Earlier ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:
Hey Leroy.....when you buzzin through albuquerque? I'll have to stand outside to watch the blur go by.

Well I made it to Okie city and spent the night, we are loading it on the trailer and heading for phoenix. I should be going through Albq. sometime this afternoon, we will probably stop to eat. She is running great, cruising down the interstate at 80 tuning 2300 RPM life is good
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She is running great, cruising down the interstate at 80 tuning 2300 RPM life is good

Congrats.
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I made it to Okie city and spent the night, we are loading it on the trailer and heading for phoenix. I should be going through Albq. sometime this afternoon, we will probably stop to eat. She is running great, cruising down the interstate at 80 tuning 2300 RPM life is good

If you can check the board, gimme a call when you are close. I gotta check this thing out.
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I shot you a PM, we should be around Moriarty around 8:00 PM
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I met up with Leroy this evening. WOW! One of the best fieros out there! Can't wait to see the new wheels on it. That LT1 sounds mean!
Great job to everyone that built it.

------------------
1988 GT Wingless Fastback 5 Speed Purchased 8-4-07

Billiard Ball Shifters For Sale! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/038696.html

Riplakish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiplakishSend a Private Message to RiplakishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!! Well Leroy and his wife Sherry stop in Gallup. My wife Brenda and I met them at the gas station and had a very nice visit. The car is awesome! I so want a V-8 now. Archie and crew did a great job and the wide body looks totally mean. I thought Leroy's face would split with that big grin from ear to ear. Congratulations Leroy. It was nice to meet you and your wife and if you ever come through Gallup again give us a call. Steve
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is always great when you get a chance to talk to fiero people and twice as nice when you get to show off your pride and joy!
Thanks to Philip for coming out to say hi and check out the chopper

It was really nice to meet Steve and Brenda, they have a sweet yellow and black GT
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Leroy, did you mount the 20's yet? Pics???
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hey Leroy, did you mount the 20's yet? Pics???

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are the pic's, give me a call.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET!!!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Leroy, what are the second set of numbers on the back of the rear wheel?
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
R5T20P057050
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here are the pic's, give me a call.
https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages2/CIMG0700.JPG
https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages2/CIMG0701.JPG
https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages2/CIMG0702.JPG
https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages2/CIMG0703.JPG

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-20-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

R5T20P057050

From the readings, it's a 20x12 with a +5 off-set. You'll need the numbers from Troy's rear to compare. You'll need the shop to raise the rear to achive atleast 3 fingers width between top of 345 and center of the wheel well lip.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-20-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look great!

We need more pics.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta love that big slab of beef!

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is dark, but here are a couple more pics, I will take more in the daylight tomorrow.

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you guys are killing me.

1: must have a V8
2: Norms front end
3a: Integrated rockers
3b: wide body kit
4: big tires and rims
5: big brakes

The car looks great!
Are you going to run without side markers? Just asking because I have to pick up some lights for my car and was hoping to see some pictures of what other people are doing.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-21-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ringggggggg, Ringgggggg, Ringggggggg

Get Up, Get Out There, Take Some Pics in the Daylight.

Then you can have your morning Coffee while you post them up here.

Now get on with it!!!!!

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 09-21-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\
What Archie said.....now let's see some daytime pics.
Those wheels look killer on there......now THAT is freakin awesome!!!!!
LeviM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeviMSend a Private Message to LeviMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "Bar" is truely high and I'm lovin' it! #013 has truely become an "American Exotic."
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well we got some drizzle (desert rain) that did nothing but get my cars dirty...but here are some pics

I need to clean up and paint the brakes...and eventually get bigger brakes
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Leroy, what did you decide on using for the fronts? 235s or 255s? How many turns on the rear coil-over...3-fingers? How did it drive? Come on man, it's freakin boring here in CA, hehe...

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-21-2007).]

jhfieo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhfieoSend a Private Message to jhfieoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very badass car! congrats.
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Hey Leroy, what did you decide on using for the fronts? 235s or 255s? How many turns on the rear coil-over...3-fingers? How did it drive? Come on man, it's freakin boring here in CA, hehe...

I went with the 255/30's. I have it set at two fingers just because it was getting late and I needed to get home. It rode very nice with the occasional scrape. I will dial it up to 2.5 fingers before I head to LA on Sunday.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock