Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Choptop #025 "FIEROciousGT" Build (Page 8)

Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: General Fiero Chat.
Choptop #025 "FIEROciousGT" Build by FierociousGT
Started on: 09-05-2007 09:11 PM
Replies: 369 (26457 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 02-27-2009 09:56 AM
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll get back too you.

FYI
The remote locks/unlocks where shipped to the wrong address (FL). I will put them in the mail TO IL on Monday.

Call me if you need anything or have q's.
IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Those mirrors will work just attach bolts to the surface then reinforce that. There's ˝" inside that triangular pocket.

One of the replies from MMBrazil.

Kit c e n t r a l Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: FierociousGT
Posted: Feb 08, 2008 - 05:34 PM
Subject: Re: Diablo replica mirrors
You can make new holding bolts, cut the old ones off, get new ones, weld a square steel to the foot ( so the bolt doesn´t turn when fixing it to door )and fiberglass it in the position you want. Have someone that works with fiberglass do it, its very simple to solve your problem.

Looking at the pics its very easy to place the mirror in your car, don´t worry I will help you.
tks

You're the guys that sold him the mirrors aren't you. Since David has decided that he's going to mount the mirrors himself after the car gets back home, maybe you can convince a few more Fiero people to buy them before Devid gets around to finding out that I'm right about fitting the mirrors on his car.

You're not dealing with a rookie here, I've probably installed as many aftermarket non-stock mirrors on Fieros as anyone.

I was born at night but not last night.

Yes the studs are mounted outside the area of the base of the mirror but I've seen that on a lot of the kit car based stuff. And I know how to mount & anchor replacement studs.

The problem here is that the mirror base doesn't have a chance of fitting inside the triangle area we have to work with.

If you read my previous post you'd see that but I'll explain it again for you.

The area we have to fit into is measured as follows.....

Line "C" is 5.8" long. The angle from line "C" to line "A" is 29 degrees. The angle from line "C" to line "B" is 111 degrees.

Lay this out on a pc. of cardboard & it looks like this.....

Now, let's take a look at the mirror, we'll get back to the triangle later.

I did a complete layout inspection of the mirror.

For reference here, we're going to call the area where the mirror legs meet the base plate the "BODY".

The 2 legs of the mirror have Radii where they meet the base plate. I measured the mirror "BODY" at the base of those Radii, no more no less.

The basic "BODY" of the mirror is 4.45" long & 3.35" high. The legs are rounded a bit where they meet the base plate. So I rounded the corners of the 4.45 x 3.35 rectangle "BODY" with some tape.

All of this results in this template of the "BODY"

Now, maybe one of you guys can convince us that the square peg is gonna fit into the Triangle hole.

As I stated in my original post on this subject, the mirror would have to be mounted a little over 2" down into the door panel to avoid modifying the "A" pillar.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 02-09-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Wheels test fitting.

Chuck "MotorTV" brought one of his rear wheels over today for a test fit on #25.

The outside wall of the tire sticks out about 1/2" at the top of the wheel well.

More pics

No $100.00 Bills here.

More like 75 cents...

Archie
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

You're the guys that sold him the mirrors aren't you.

Damn another payroll I've been missing out on. If he wants those mirrors on his car get them on there. Now that some real pictures have been shown it's still doable. YES the mirror needs to "violate" the A pillar. Hell mold it to it make it one piece with the A pillar. Would probably look better that way. Then when the car's disassembled for paint it can be pulled off. To do this DON'T use bolts from the mirror but install T nuts in the glass and use proper length bolts or bolt from the inside so the mirror will release with the roof panel. If the car won't be able to come back apart. Install a flex sleeve in the spring that will make it into the car for the wires. Then glass the edge of the spring to the base to keep it in place and only disconnect the spring from the mirror it's self for painting. Why wouldn't this work?

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 02-09-2008).]

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Damn another payroll I've been missing out on. If he wants those mirrors on his car get them on there. Now that some real pictures have been shown it's still doable. YES the mirror needs to "violate" the A pillar. Hell mold it to it make it one piece with the A pillar. Would probably look better that way. Then when the car's disassembled for paint it can be pulled off. To do this DON'T use bolts from the mirror but install T nuts in the glass and use proper length bolts or bolt from the inside so the mirror will release with the roof panel. If the car won't be able to come back apart. Install a flex sleeve in the spring that will make it into the car for the wires. Then glass the edge of the spring to the base to keep it in place and only disconnect the spring from the mirror it's self for painting. Why wouldn't this work?

how would he open the door?
MMBRAZIL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MMBRAZILSend a Private Message to MMBRAZILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, first of all I would like to introduce myself. I am MMBRAZIL, I built Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 replicas here in Brazil. My specialty is Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber. If any of you go to the exceptional service forum in kitcentral.com you´ll see my reputation. Unfortunately here in Brazil we have no Fiero´s, so I had no idea even how it looked like. Just answering Archie what I was thinking when I sent the mirrors with the harness off, The mirrors needs painting, and so, have to be disassembled, painted and put back together. If the wiring harness was pre installed you would have to cut the wires take it off for painting. The seals I agree were bad cutted.
Now looking at the pics, it will not fit in that space. I went to the gallery and saw the mirror base of the fiero is mounted in the door sheet. What if you placed the mirror down enough to fit below the A pilar, would it be to low?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierowannabe the mirror has to be placed above the door opening. The image I have in my head. Just seeing all the pics I see a l shaped notch having to be cut out of the upper post then molded to the A pillar. This can give the lower post the ability to carry the wiring and clear the top of the door. None the less these mirrors are big and will be a task to get them to work.

MMBRAZIL Nice mirrors, but Dayum they are huge! If they hang down below the horizontal lower line they will keep the door from opening. The rectangular cut out with the 3 holes is the original mirror mount.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very interesting how a 11" rim is outside the body fender lip on a 88 and not on Chuck's pre 88.

Hey Archie, did you take any under the car pics? How far was he inner barrel from the rear coil-over?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-10-2008).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, I am tried of your constain complaining durning this whole customizing part of the project. What is the problem that I'm requesting for you to just install the mirror triangular base plates and patch up the stock mirror door. I will deal with the mirror issue here even if I have to get another one which may be the case. And that mirror may work on a non-choptop Fiero which does not apply to me. And if your read my previous post I understood that the issue was the bolt too far out (this is what I understood as the body w/ everything in between), but you didn't even answer and just start critizing everyone related to the issue.

David

You're the guys that sold him the mirrors aren't you. Since David has decided that he's going to mount the mirrors himself after the car gets back home, maybe you can convince a few more Fiero people to buy them before Devid gets around to finding out that I'm right about fitting the mirrors on his car.

You're not dealing with a rookie here, I've probably installed as many aftermarket non-stock mirrors on Fieros as anyone.

I was born at night but not last night.

Yes the studs are mounted outside the area of the base of the mirror but I've seen that on a lot of the kit car based stuff. And I know how to mount & anchor replacement studs.

The problem here is that the mirror base doesn't have a chance of fitting inside the triangle area we have to work with.

If you read my previous post you'd see that but I'll explain it again for you.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay guys..

happier times:

PFF
System Bot
MMBRAZIL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MMBRAZILSend a Private Message to MMBRAZILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, do you think it would work/fit if the mirrors base goes on top of the window channels, and the window would run inbetween the base and seal? ( How do I post a pic here?)
Building a Diablo is a challenge in every tiny bit, so I am used to having to customize almost everything. And with imagination almost everything is possible.

Here you can see my built, it was built from scratch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hVK5paVUQ
MMBRAZIL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MMBRAZILSend a Private Message to MMBRAZILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MMBRAZIL

5 posts
Member since Feb 2008
Here is a pic of what i´m saying:

http://img401.imageshack.us...01/6073/dave1hm5.jpg
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Archie, I am tried of your constain complaining durning this whole customizing part of the project. What is the problem that I'm requesting for you to just install the mirror triangular base plates and patch up the stock mirror door. I will deal with the mirror issue here even if I have to get another one which may be the case. And that mirror may work on a non-choptop Fiero which does not apply to me. And if your read my previous post I understood that the issue was the bolt too far out (this is what I understood as the body w/ everything in between), but you didn't even answer and just start critizing everyone related to the issue.

David

Dave chill dude, I think Archie was just trying to lookout for you. Archie can be very protective of his customers and fellow fiero owners if he thinks someone was trying to take advantage of them. Maybe It was a good thing Archie came off a little strong, because:

It went from this :

Kit c e n t r a l Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: FierociousGT
Posted: Feb 08, 2008 - 05:34 PM
Subject: Re: Diablo replica mirrors

"Have someone that works with fiberglass do it, its very simple to solve your problem.

Looking at the pics its very easy to place the mirror in your car, don´t worry I will help you.

tks"

to this:

Originally posted by MMBRAZIL:

Now looking at the pics, it WILL NOT FIT in that space. I went to the gallery and saw the mirror base of the fiero is mounted in the door sheet. What if you placed the mirror down enough to fit below the A pilar, would it be to low?

So Archie's replie may have been a little strong but it made all parties take a second look at your problem and reevaluate previous assumptions, and we can now look for more options. Plus Fiero owners have now been for warned that this is not an ez fix, proceed with caution.

Now that we have this all out in the open let's see what we can do to get this bad ass car back on track!!!
You two play nice, you both know this **** happens during customizing ( tension between the builder and the dreamer) but wow look at the results.

F430, 360, 350z, Dave you have options.

edit to say:
MMBRAZIL Thanks for not jumping ship on dave and working with Archie to see if this can be fixed.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 02-10-2008).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

I have decided to leave the car in incomplete status. Discontinue any additional work on my car. Assemble the interior, I will second day you the remote locks/unlocks and confirm the car is in the same working state as when it was dropped of the Sep '07. I need a detail invoice ASAP.

David
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MMBRAZIL:

Here is a pic of what i´m saying:

Yes I did suggest the exact same thing to David on the phone. I suggested that we could move line "B" to the rear but I didn't know how far we'd have to go to get the Body into the triangle. I also explained that to test that idea we'd have to cut the mirrors out of the flat base plate & that would very likely make the mirrors unreturnable for a refund. That's when David said I should just put in the metal triangles that we usually mount the mirrors to and he'd then see about mounting the mirrors when he got it home.

I was/am quite satisfied with that decision.

I'd think that line "B" would have to move back 1 or 1.5" at that point the mirror leg would still interfere a bit with the "A" pillar so we could then lower line "C" about 1" into the door skin to finish the job & still look good. However all this would take a bunch of time for R&D & labor which David feels he can do after the car gets home & that also gives him more time to decide if he wants to return the mirrors or cut them up.

Archie
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie,

I have decided to leave the car in incomplete status. Discontinue any additional work on my car. Assemble the interior, I will second day you the remote locks/unlocks and confirm the car is in the same working state as when it was dropped of the Sep '07. I need a detail invoice ASAP.

David

Wouldn't the phone be a better place to talk about this?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If line B is moved back this would mean that the mirror would be mounted to the door now and not the car right? That may cause problems with the window rolling up and down since the window swings out before coming back in to finally seal. But if there's a will there's a way. Just gotta find that way. Oh and no I didn't sell him on the mirrors, Just the dew wipes. Speaking of how's the inner dew wipes? if they need replacing replace them before the interior goes in. Chevy 1/2ton 88-98 Outer windows seals work perfect for the Fiero inner seal. Trimming required on the seal.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 02-10-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Now that we have this all out in the open let's see what we can do to get this bad ass car back on track!!!
You two play nice, you both know this **** happens during customizing ( tension between the builder and the dreamer) but wow look at the results. F430, 360, 350z, Dave you have options.

I agree. The blending of IMSA and the Mad-Arch kit makes this car a "first" and is an unique among choptops. Don't let a minor part (mirror) kill yours and our dreams. We'd like to see it at the 25th.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I agree.

MMBRAZIL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MMBRAZILSend a Private Message to MMBRAZILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Probably, but the direction this conversation is going to go has been set.

Archie,

David

Sounds good to me. Based on your comment after my last post about cutting the lines on the sides of the car, I assume that you’ll be using a pinstripe for that highlight line. That will look a lot better than cutting the line. So once we have the remote locks/unlock thing in & put the interior & door panels back on. Bolt the rear bumper back on put the wheel wells in & we’re done anyway. Anyone can do the correction of the 2 lines on the sideburns & quarter panels & that wasn’t part of the original plan/quote anyway.

So it’s not actually incomplete. Everything that was in the original plan plus several other items are done.

As far as how it runs. It should run fine, the truck driver drove the car off of the trailer when it got here & we started it up & moved twice on the Open House weekend. Other wise it hasn’t been run. When we have moved it around in the shop we just pushed it. That's a lot easier than hooking up the battery & getting in a car with no seat just to move it a few feet.

Thanks

Archie
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great work Archie. Keep it up

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 02-13-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2008 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Vision Dave, great execution Archie, now onwards and upwards !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 02-13-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2008 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Now, now guys play nicee.

About the threat part...,don't assume it means violence.

If i know Dave he wants to hear it from your lips and not some computer screen. I think we are all adult enough to hold conversations (even heated ones) without rolling around on the ground like a bunch of teenagers,... I hope ??

At any rate, let's just drop all this jabbering and get own with the build of a fantastic car. Great Vision Dave, great execution Archie, now onwards and upwards !

all for it.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mutual agreement with Fiero Thomas

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 02-13-2008).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is none of my business and you can do as you please but I don't think its a wise idea to be posting someone IP addy in a public forum.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
done now on to you
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done. Maybe we can meet at Renwood to play some golf and have a beer too. Not that I know how to play golf...

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good, now lets get back to fixing those mirrors and installing that deck scoop vent.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has the "Eagle" landed?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by madcurl:

Has the "Eagle" landed?

Yes you can test fit the 547, but if you scratch it, you pay!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-19-2008).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more pics ! jadajada
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

more pics ! jadajada

Peek a boo, i see youuuuuu !

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I really like those side marker lights. What car did they come from?
3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates?

Don Z.
This thread has been moved here: General Fiero Chat.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock