Started on: 06-24-2007 11:36 PM
Replies: 290 (17280 views)
Last post by: Finally_Mine_86_GT on 08-05-2009 01:46 PM
BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whew what a week.. im living in Buffalo again for now...

the y pipe is in , no sweat! awesome no more worrying bout getting pulled over for loud exhaust!

just 2 front inner tie rods to go before shes safe to drive again!

tomorrow is a nice test the long trek to the 25th!
IP: Logged
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like your working it out jerry, if you ever need another steering rack for a 84-87 let me know, ive got two spares, and i had 6 of them hauled away to the crusher last time i had a car crushed, if they had any play in them at all they were tossed (mostly bad inner tie rods)

matthew

[This message has been edited by m0sh_man (edited 07-23-2008).]

BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2008 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whew, what a week! 25th was amazing and waaaayy worth every penny. its nice to get large amounts of motivation..

tomorrow is something small but nice... tinting my back window finally.

new inner tie rods are on their way as well.. they went bad.. i suppose from the steering rack being broked.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2008 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i can't wait to paint that car and make it look good and to help a brother out i hear you might be coming this way in a week or to?? how long ya stayin?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 07-29-2008).]

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bobadoo - Anything new with the car?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2009 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posting some pics from the engine swap done june/july '07 since the get together thread( https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-065775.html ) is archived.

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bobadoofunk has seemingly disappeared from the Fiero scene along with his gal Beckaintafunk who was also a Fiero owner. Haven't seen a post in months from either and didn't see them at Carlisle. I just assume that Fieros were just a passing fad for them . I just hope that they are both OK and doing well. .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're getting married this weekend I believe. I'd imagine they have their hands full of preparations for the big day.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're still around, in OT though, Jerry has Black Betty still, wife son and I are going up there for the wedding this Sat, i'm going to take pics and use the camcorder as much as possible to spread the Joy to the whole forum
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

They're still around, in OT though, Jerry has Black Betty still, wife son and I are going up there for the wedding this Sat, i'm going to take pics and use the camcorder as much as possible to spread the Joy to the whole forum

Good to hear that they are doing well and tieing the knot. That couple seemed to go well together. Nice folks and they seem to share their love for outlandish dress and Fieros. That sounds like a formula for success to me.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so... is black betty going to see life again?
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay