Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Black Betty Build! (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Black Betty Build! by BobadooFunk
Started on: 08-28-2006 04:50 PM
Replies: 528 (28555 views)
Last post by: Formula on 07-01-2007 12:24 AM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, heres a deal. I have a excellent running 2.8 I had professionally rebuilt aprox 50k miles ago, I blew the clutch and gave the car to my dad, the engine is sitting at my dads house now in the car - he is doing a electric conversion and does not need it, but should be easy enough to remove as I previously removed all the exhaust, top/mid intake and some other stuff. now, the deal is, you can have it for free with these stipulations: June 30th (sat) I will transport it to your house, we need a crew of at least 2 other people besides Jerry and I, the more the merrier to get this in and running in a day. We will need someone with a cherry picker to get this in(and the decklid will need to be taken off cuz I dont work seriously on fieros with the decklid on!) if worst case I can disassemble the cherry picker I have, but would rather not as its a real pain. we need lots of mt dew to thirst on, and if you have a grill maybe we can get someone else to bring some burgers or something. Jerry, respond asap and contact local fiero people, the less tools and stuff I dont have to bring the easier on my gas mileage (bringing mini-van)

Andrew
(pm'ing u my cell #)
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a portable Weber propane grill and some tools. Easy enough to stop at a grocery store for burgers and stuff. It's a little bit of a drive for me but I'd be willing to help- even if it's just to provide some muscle power! We could make it a mini Fiero meet!
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

ok, heres a deal. I have a excellent running 2.8 I had professionally rebuilt aprox 50k miles ago, I blew the clutch and gave the car to my dad, the engine is sitting at my dads house now in the car - he is doing a electric conversion and does not need it, but should be easy enough to remove as I previously removed all the exhaust, top/mid intake and some other stuff. now, the deal is, you can have it for free with these stipulations: June 30th (sat) I will transport it to your house, we need a crew of at least 2 other people besides Jerry and I, the more the merrier to get this in and running in a day. We will need someone with a cherry picker to get this in(and the decklid will need to be taken off cuz I dont work seriously on fieros with the decklid on!) if worst case I can disassemble the cherry picker I have, but would rather not as its a real pain. we need lots of mt dew to thirst on, and if you have a grill maybe we can get someone else to bring some burgers or something. Jerry, respond asap and contact local fiero people, the less tools and stuff I dont have to bring the easier on my gas mileage (bringing mini-van)

Andrew
(pm'ing u my cell #)

Very nice offer. Wish I was close to you guys I'd gladly bring my shop on wheels. I'll be watching this thread to see if you guys get it up and running!

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 06-03-2007).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hopefully with more than 20 days advance notice we can get enough preped to make this work.

BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aww that could be cool.theres actually a cherry picker in the garage right now that formula is letting me borrow but i guess its just not my time.. im calling school tomorrow.. im gonna just go next semester.. i think they do it every 3 months there.. i just cant afford everything right now.. im looking around for a 2nd job again thanks for all the offers guys... ill figure something out i was just gonna let the thread die for now..
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't give up now! Get the engine and get to school!!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:
ill figure something out ...

It's already figured out if you'd just take your head out of your ass and let us help.
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously...

You've got a few guys willing to help swap engines, and Back on Holiday is going to give you the extra engine. Dude.. don't give them time to change their mind.. Just say .. "Thanks, you guys rock, and I'll have hot dogs waiting on June 30".. Then have fun swapping engines

We all run into issues.. It's how you handle them that matters.. You've got "friends" willing to help- let them.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
right, but you guys are trying to help me get a car to go to school June 25th.

which is now impossible.

I got promoted to supervisor 2 MONTHS ago.. and was SUPPOSED to be trained by now. i was just told yesterday that ive still got like 3 weeks to wait!!! i was depending on that raise and money by now. at this point, insurance and everything is impossible.. schools coming up way to fast. i think the school starts every 3-6 months so im calling tomorrow. like i said im picking up job #2 again.. so i can be sure i make it for the next semester. Theres no aruging this one.. i have to wait. period.

but as far as the car, if you guys still want to help, regardless of school waiting, its up to you, i guess ill give in this time cause Andrew is ready to kill me!!
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

aww that could be cool.theres actually a cherry picker in the garage right now that formula is letting me borrow but i guess its just not my time.. im calling school tomorrow.. im gonna just go next semester.. i think they do it every 3 months there.. i just cant afford everything right now.. im looking around for a 2nd job again thanks for all the offers guys... ill figure something out i was just gonna let the thread die for now..

Jerry I met you at D7 and your a nice guy but I really don't get you! Here you have a person who is giving you a free rebuilt motor, willing to transport it to you and help you put it in. All you need to do is get 2 volunteers to lend some muscle and supply some mountain dew! I have been following this thread from the very beginning and have seen numerous people try to help you. Hell thats how you got betty in the first place is by someone giving her to you. You have come up with every possible excuse immaginable as to why you cant do this or that. This problem is solved! Get this motor, put it in with help and get your ass to school! I like you and I feel for you with the troubles you have gone throug but now your just being plain pigheaded.
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

but as far as the car, if you guys still want to help, regardless of school waiting, its up to you, i guess ill give in this time cause Andrew is ready to kill me!!

FINALLY! Thats the best decision you have made yet. Good luck. I understand you will have to wait a little longer for school but at least you will have a running car when the time comes. It will also give you a little extra time to work out any bugs in the car so it is reliable when you can go to school.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are like me Jerry. You really don't like to let people help you. You feel like it's "taking a handout" and "that's not what you are about". Sometime you need help dude. I know I did and I would not be here where I am today if I did not have good friends lay their time and money on the line for me. I wish I was closer because I would be over there elbow deep in the engine with you.

Cory
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was told I was getting a raise 1 yr ago... I"m still waiting. Sometimes things take a rediculously long time.. But, I am still waiting- it'll happen. LOL

Not to give advice.. but I'm 30, and just returned to school last year. I kept putting it off for one thing or another. Thing is.. now that I have a wife and child, I HAD to go back.. You're only 5 days from the school thing.. If you can find a way to get there those 5 days.. do it.. cause in three months, who knows what else will happen. I originally dropped out of college to take 3 months and make up some extra $. I waited what.. 9 years to go back? There was always an excuse for me not to return. But, after 9 years, once I got back, and was paying for it (loans) I found that I stuck with it.. I'm just saying... if you can get there those 5 days, do it man.. Just trust this "old" guy.

Oh yeah, and the free engine- save up for the hot dogs.. LOL
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

FINALLY! Thats the best decision you have made yet. Good luck. I understand you will have to wait a little longer for school but at least you will have a running car when the time comes. It will also give you a little extra time to work out any bugs in the car so it is reliable when you can go to school.

And a running car will help out your possibilities for a second job.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

I was told I was getting a raise 1 yr ago... I"m still waiting. Sometimes things take a rediculously long time.. But, I am still waiting- it'll happen. LOL

Not to give advice.. but I'm 30, and just returned to school last year. I kept putting it off for one thing or another. Thing is.. now that I have a wife and child, I HAD to go back.. You're only 5 days from the school thing.. If you can find a way to get there those 5 days.. do it.. cause in three months, who knows what else will happen. I originally dropped out of college to take 3 months and make up some extra $. I waited what.. 9 years to go back? There was always an excuse for me not to return. But, after 9 years, once I got back, and was paying for it (loans) I found that I stuck with it.. I'm just saying... if you can get there those 5 days, do it man.. Just trust this "old" guy.

Oh yeah, and the free engine- save up for the hot dogs.. LOL

yea i know what you mean, i actually already have 1.5 years of college done.. but yet another thing in life that screws me over.. i went to school in NC for a semester, and i owe them 2 grand, well i cant go to a real college again untill i pay it or they wont send my transcripts!! ( i had a high GPA so i refuse to let those good grades go.) this is my "going back" to college, so ive made all the hard steps.. waiting a few months is no big deal..
as long as i can get there and back in a few months, ill go .. not worried about it
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kinda support Jerry on this one. You need reliable transportation here in Pittsburgh. You dont want to break down on the road around here, because you are never too far from a bad neighborhood. Get the car running and running good. Since you are working and going to school you will not have time for much else.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

right, but you guys are trying to help me get a car to go to school June 25th.

which is now impossible.

I got promoted to supervisor 2 MONTHS ago.. and was SUPPOSED to be trained by now. i was just told yesterday that ive still got like 3 weeks to wait!!! i was depending on that raise and money by now. at this point, insurance and everything is impossible.. schools coming up way to fast. i think the school starts every 3-6 months so im calling tomorrow. like i said im picking up job #2 again.. so i can be sure i make it for the next semester. Theres no aruging this one.. i have to wait. period.

I have no problems with you putting off school another 3 months, lets just get this organized and get you ready to roll so that your mobile
and dont think of this as a charity case, I expect lotsa (cold) Mt. Dew!

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now THAT i can DEW!!

heres an oldie but a goodie from a LONG ago thread

courtesy of Andrew circa 2004-5?

ok.. so i guess its on for June 30th?
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bobadoo, tryin to get your console piece to ya. But can't quite figure out a good way to package it to get it there safely. I'll keep working on it. While it's still here, can you think of anything else I can throw in with it?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

now THAT i can DEW!!

I got so scared that I just peed my pants... Don't know if I can still come down...
PFF
System Bot
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

now THAT i can DEW!!

ok.. so i guess its on for June 30th?

ROFL

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See, now if you were in NC, SC, or even GA, I'd be loading up my tools and headin your way. You're simply going to have to move closer. I mean really dewd, you're making this inconvenient for some of us.

j/k Be cool if you were closer. I'd be there with wrench in hand. Then all I'd need is to figure out how to use the damned thing.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jerry,PM me your address so I can mapquest it, I think I can help. I can bring a compressor,hoses,air tools a cherry picker, pretty much anything needed. I'd be willing to lend a hand if it all work's out on my end. -Jason
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
theres already a cherry picker here, formula is letting me borrow it for the 4.5

itd be nice to get her running so a certain someone can get her car and leave me alone..
FormulaGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jerry,
(1) Take the offer and get her running reliably. (2) Get rid of the other car and the owner of it for good and don't look back! And 3rd, get your ass in school! If not now, then in 3 months and no excuses. Life passes too quickly so do not put it off any longer than you must. This community is trying to HELP! Take it and the advice given. It is FREE and worth more than can be bought. Good luck!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im on for the 30th. anyone else?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm on for the 30th. Anyone else?

Saturday, June 30th- plenty of notice for anyone who wants to help. I'd be staying over night if anyone wants to share a room. I also have an inflatable queen size air mattress I can take with me.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BAH crash at my place if your usin an air mattress.. Fiero party!

o and.. ive been thinking.. if this all continues to go as planned, i am not going to postpone school, i havent made the call yet, and dont really want to. im gonna fight hard.
dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn I'm glad I'm getting back into the Fiero game again.
This place is awesome.
I can't wait to get my car running(picking it up this week) so I can make a few road trips and meet some of the great members here.
Good luck on the motor install party.Wish I could be there to help.

------------------
--David

FormulaGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody please bring a camera and post a lot of pics. Some video would be great too. Glad to see this is all headed in the right direction. Hope everything goes well. Best of luck!
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FormulaGT:

Somebody please bring a camera and post a lot of pics. Some video would be great too. Glad to see this is all headed in the right direction. Hope everything goes well. Best of luck!

someone BRING a camera!! cmon, id hope youd realize i take pictures like a madman by now and video when i can!
my digital cam is 4.0 MP and holds 3000 pixs that size!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, I have an idea. This could be either for those that show up for the "party," or as a "fund raising" project... Any other ideas welcome!

A little bigger... This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

**************** Image revised!

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 06-05-2007).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

So, I have an idea. This could be either for those that show up for the "party," or as a "fund raising" project... Any other ideas welcome!

OMG I LOVE IT!! :right click, save.:
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put it on a black t shirt.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump- I revised the image to look better on a black tee shirt, also wanted to keep this on page one. This is free for anyone to use (or abuse) as they see fit.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HA that picture is like 2 years old too..

so.. i just woke up.. mmm..

should i take the old cradle out prior to you guys getting here? i think itd be a good idea.. then i can por 15 a bunch of spots too..
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HA that picture is like 2 years old too..

so.. i just woke up.. mmm..

should i take the old cradle out prior to you guys getting here? i think itd be a good idea.. then i can por 15 a bunch of spots too..

It is advisable to do as much as possible before they get there. The more you can get done prior, the faster the rest will go.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you can have the entire cradle out of the car, it would make it MUCH easier to install.

btw free bump to the top, also if anyones interested in me picking them up along the PA turnpike early morning (I plan on being at jerrys at 8am) I have room to pickup 2 people if my son decides to go with.

but, I might be borrowing a space on jerrys floor to sleep fyi.

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 06-05-2007).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if you can have the entire cradle out of the car, it would make it MUCH easier to install.

btw free bump to the top, also if anyones interested in me picking them up along the PA turnpike early morning (I plan on being at jerrys at 8am) I have room to pickup 2 people if my son decides to go with.

but, I might be borrowing a space on jerrys floor to sleep fyi.

ok thats easy i cant have it it like on the side of the car, cause thats where i park! but i can have it "out" no problem.

YAY! so my car will be workin AND im still going to school way to kick my life up a notch boys.

O YEA!! to anyone who IS gonna crash here.. i hope youre not allergic to cats!!.. or dew..

[This message has been edited by BobadooFunk (edited 06-05-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock