Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Finale Roadster, The Build (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Finale Roadster, The Build by Archie
Started on: 08-17-2004 11:13 PM
Replies: 486 (61636 views)
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 10-19-2009 01:23 PM
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
let's hope I don't have to wait the other 11.

Yeah, but just think of how much more you'll appreciate it...

IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Yeah. You spend a week at Archie's shop while they transform your Formula, and you never even got a RIDE in a V8 Fiero?
How in the heck can you make a pilgramidge to the holiest of Fiero sites and not pray?

Well at least he brought Donuts.

page 2...... maybe not, only a minute late

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-19-2004).]

fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as a name, I'd like to suggest FROG- (F)inale (R)oadster (O)molo (G)ato for the following reasons:

1) as a partial tribute to Pontiac performance (GT-Oh!)
2) it's sure as hell gonna jump (with that LS1)
3) something transformed by Archie's "kiss"
4) as good as it looks, they'll be 'hopping' out the door
5) I'll croak if I don't get one!

-fh

edit: typo!

[This message has been edited by fierohobby (edited 08-20-2004).]

KitKar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitKarClick Here to visit KitKar's HomePageSend a Private Message to KitKarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohobby:

As far as a name, I'd like to suggest FROG- (F)inale (R)oadster (O)molo (G)ato for the following reasons:

Actually that should be "FRO". Omologato is one word.

------------------
Rick Lord
http://www.KingdomCustoms.com

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just been plugging words into the English to Italian translator here: http://ets.freetranslation.com/

Speed: Accelerare
Fast: Velocemente
Quick: Veloce
Extreme: Estrema
Road: Strada
Race: Razza
Track: Pista
Drive: Spinta

Fierce: Feroce
Smooth: Liscio

I'm kinda leaning towards the last two. Anyone got any other good words we can run through the translator for name ideas?

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 08-20-2004).]

DanielKJenkins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanielKJenkinsSend a Private Message to DanielKJenkinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Just been plugging words into the English to Italian translator here: http://ets.freetranslation.com/

Speed: Accelerare
Fast: Velocemente
Quick: Veloce
Extreme: Estrema
Road: Strada
Race: Razza
Track: Pista
Drive: Spinta

Fierce: Feroce
Smooth: Liscio

I'm kinda leaning towards the last two. Anyone got any other good words we can run through the translator for name ideas?

Strada is OUT. early 80's Fiat (shiver)

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finale Apex = Finish at the top
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

...or is that "Finish topless"?

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2004 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie this is your BEST thread Yet........

Keep the pic's coming!!!!!!

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another good way to build up the frame with surrort is to add a square tubing under the rocker and then have it come up behind the door and connect to the frame rail, which would have been good for you guys since you cut the out panel off the rocker anyway.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

Ooo... I like that

PFF
System Bot
KitKar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitKarClick Here to visit KitKar's HomePageSend a Private Message to KitKarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Veloce sounds good.
I still kinda like FRO though. "I gotta get me a FRO!"

------------------
Rick Lord
http://www.KingdomCustoms.com

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Guys, We only were able to work on the car for a few hours today had a few other things we had to do.

We finished up the welding of the plates I showed you yesterday & then we took some measurements & made the 1st roof cut to see how stiff it is.

I should note right now that I had originally intended to use all these steel plates & the box tubing IN ADDITION to the under car "X" bracing like I mentioned yesterday. After all the welding was done today, we decided that the "X" frame wasn't going to be needed.

So we made the 1st 2 cuts. We made these cuts in such a way that we would be able to see immediately if the chassis sagged. We also took before & after measurements.

Here is Rob making the initial cut on the drivers'side.....

We made a similar single cut on the right side too. Then we made a 2nd cut on each side about 1/4 from the 1ts cut.

I then set-up a dial indicator on a magnetic base & indicated on the highest point on the back bulkhead from the console. Then all 3 of us stood up in the car (wish I had a picture of that ) & bounced up & down together. The total deflection was less than 1/16".

I'm very happy with this, & it passed the test.

I'm kinda glad that we found the bent rocker area (shown below).... Because it made us put the box tubing in that area rather than in the coolant line area as we had originally planned.

Ok that's it for this week. Monday We will becutting the rest of the roof off & start mounting the body. That's gonna be fun.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-20-2004).]

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember that first cut on my car... *grin* I also remember not being worried about what happened, 'cuz I knew you guys would figure out how to make it better. ::chuckle::

Only 1/16" deflection??? Wow! That's better than mine... mine seems to sit fine on the wheels, but when I jack it up, the door spacing changes a bit at the top... I'll have to remember to loosen the roof panels before changing a tire...

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

I remember that first cut on my car... *grin* I also remember not being worried about what happened, 'cuz I knew you guys would figure out how to make it better. ::chuckle::

Only 1/16" deflection??? Wow! That's better than mine... mine seems to sit fine on the wheels, but when I jack it up, the door spacing changes a bit at the top... I'll have to remember to loosen the roof panels before changing a tire...

Did that guy who did your frame stiffener ever fix it up?

Archie

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went back and had an X-brace put in to get rid of the torsion it had when you drove it - it solved all of that problem perfectly.

Everything lines up fine when not on the jack - the chassis just flexes up a bit when strange/uneven stresses are enacted on it. Seems fine when sitting still or being driven.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2004 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

I went back and had an X-brace put in to get rid of the torsion it had when you drove it - it solved all of that problem perfectly.

Everything lines up fine when not on the jack - the chassis just flexes up a bit when strange/uneven stresses are enacted on it. Seems fine when sitting still or being driven.

Very Good.

Archie

grathke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2004 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grathkeSend a Private Message to grathkeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if the new body will sport a removeable hardtop?

Thanks
grathke

Crow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2004 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrowSend a Private Message to CrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that putting the steel in the rockers is the way to go. When I cut the roof It only moved around 1/16". I did notice on really bumpy roads (edens expy) that the windshield vibrates pretty good. you might want to stiffen the windshield area. definitely do it if you are going to lay the windshield back.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2004 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grathke:

Wondering if the new body will sport a removeable hardtop?

Thanks
grathke

Nope: Way too many $$$ to develope to the point where it will stay on the car under all conditions & if it isn't perfect, way too easy to sue the guy that sold it to you.

Originally posted by Crow:

I think that putting the steel in the rockers is the way to go. When I cut the roof It only moved around 1/16". I did notice on really bumpy roads (edens expy) that the windshield vibrates pretty good. you might want to stiffen the windshield area. definitely do it if you are going to lay the windshield back.

Yes, we have big plans for the windshield posts.

Archie

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2004 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^
PFF
System Bot
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KitKar:

Veloce sounds good.
I still kinda like FRO though. "I gotta get me a FRO!"

Veloce is taken by Alfa Romeo (Spider Veloce)...

Accelerando (music term, meaning accelerating) comes to mind...

------------------
88 Formula, "Asphalt Aviator"

Celebrate Artesian New Year!!!

[This message has been edited by Vonov (edited 08-23-2004).]

Tom Corey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Today we spent a few hours this morning flogging the GT40 before getting back to the new car (NEED A NAME for this thing). It's a tough job to get the testing done on these things but someone's gotta do it.

How about the Finale Daytona? - then bring it down for it's debut at Daytona in March.

------------------

Tom Corey
Melbourne, FL
87 Green T-Top GT 5Spd SBC ZZ3 V8

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finale Apex or Daytona Finale would be awesome...

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk www.XoticRydz.tk

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about------------------PINNACLE---------------
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's a roadster now.......

Time to start fitting the body......

Archie

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love this thread. Keep up the good work.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well guys, regarding the name of the Roadster. I've seen some real good suggestions from Finale Daytona to Pinnacle & many more in between. I really like the Finale Daytona because it would be cool to cruise up & down the beach with it.

However, as much as PFF means to all of us, I'd really like to include PFF in the name somewhere. I figure that with PFF in the name, I might be able to win a trophy with it somewhere. j/k

Cliff has provided us a home where we can gather to discuss our addiction without outside interference. It's really no small fete that no matter where we are from around the world we have this one place we can meet every evening whatever time zone you're in.

In this thread alone, we've heard from Chicago, Ontario, Kentucky, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Saskcan'tspellitall, Iowa, Manitoba, Australia, Indiana, New York, Colorado, Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Michigan, New Hampshire, Maryland, New Jersey, Nebraska, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Tennessee & South Carolina. 22 States, 3 Provinces & 1 downunder All making the connection thru The Netherlands. Name another place on the Internet that can claim that kind of connection. Complain all you want about the rating system or anything else, but keep in mind, it's virtually the only game in town, anytown.

So help me out here guys, I wanna name this thing for "The PFF Connection" that Cliff has setup here.

Archie

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want to keep with the italian name theme and this message board:

Connection ---> collegamento

Friendship ----> amicizia

Forum ---> foro

Bond ---> vincolo

Share ----> azione

Tribute ---> tributo

Appreciate ---> apprezzare

Those are just some words that come to mind when I think of the PFF community.

ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF = Pennocks Fiero Finale !

Archie, you are THE man !

------------------
Dave E

www.ltlfrari.com
Visit the NC Fieros website at TarheelFieros.org

PFF
System Bot
Stinkin_V8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stinkin_V8Send a Private Message to Stinkin_V8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
... Saskcan'tspellitall...

LOL!!!

So help me out here guys, I wanna name this thing for "The PFF Connection" that Cliff has setup here.

Archie

"PFF Connection" - I like that one as-is. Some other "Connection" words from Thesaurus.com:

Nexus
Reciprocity
Network

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF Compliment
PFF Faction
PFF Camarilla
Reborn Finale
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about:

Finale PDF (Pennocks Designed Finale) (and with a V-8 will be Pretty Damn Fast )

Or

Pfinale Ausster (P for Pennocks "pf" is usually sounded as "f", and the AUS for the concept artist)

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 08-24-2004).]

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well to keep it simple if PFF is part of it how about the PFF Spyder. It could even look ok as a decal.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've always been curious... where, in the history of automobiles, did the word 'Spyder' come to mean 'roofless car'? I can't remember where I saw it first, but it never made sense to me.

What do the various terms actually, accurately signify?

• convertible - has a permanently-attached retracting roof mechanism(?)
  • roadster - has no attached roof mechanism, and may or may not have an accompanying hard or soft top as a separate piece or pieces(?)
  • spyder - (?)
  • cabriolet - French(?) for convertible, with the same definition as listed above(?)
  • speedster - variation of 'roadster', with the same definition as listed above(?)

Any other designations for types of roofless cars?

(I'd start a separate thread for this, but it seems to be a narrow topic of interest, it only has marginal On-Topic connection to Fieros, and it sounds like most of the true 'convertible nuts' are here in this thread, and the diifferent terminology/definitions may help come up with an accurate moniker for this beast... )

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

JacobHaley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JacobHaleySend a Private Message to JacobHaleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF Spyder is my favorite so far.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got curious, did some digging:

• Barchetta: Term used by Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Ferrari and Maserati for some of their their convertible models.

• Cabriolet: A cabriolet is a light, two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage with a folding 'calash' top, seating two persons behind the driver's box. The vehicle was developed in France in the early 19th century, and quickly replaced the heavier hackney carriage as the vehicle for hire of choice in Paris and London. The modern term (taxi)cab comes from "cabriolet" via "Hansom cab". Term used by Ferrari and Volkswagen for some of their their convertible models.

• Convertible: A convertible is an automobile built with a folding, retracting, or removable roof. The collapsible roof section is typically made from flexible canvas or vinyl, although plastic, aluminium and steel have occasionally been used in elaborate folding designs. Unlike a roadster, which may also have a folding top, a convertible has roll-up glass windows in the sides, and so the entire vehicle is "convertable" to an enclosed coupe. In Europe this type of automobile is sometimes also called cabriolet or cabrio.

• Hardtop: Originally referred to a removable solid roof on a convertible; later, also a fixed-roof car with no fixed window frames, which is designed to resemble such a convertible. The doors have no window surrounds. A pillarless hardtop (the most common kind) is completely open on the sides with the windows down.

• Roadster: A roadster is two-seater open car, traditionally without side windows, so that even with the lightweight convertible top raised the driver and passenger are still exposed to the elements. In modern times, the word is often simply used to describe a two-seater convertible, especially a light-weight sportscar. Traditionally, roadster bodies were used on anything from a Ford Model T to a Cadillac V-16. It was a body style favored by those who preferred enjoyment to practicality. Roadster-bodied cars are popular with collectors, and are often valued higher than even other open styles.

• Speedster: Seems to be more or less a coined term used mostly by Porsche and Opel to identify certain models of their roadsters/convertibles.

• Spyder: 'Spyder' is another term for a convertible automobile. The first Spyder was the Porsche 550 Spyder, unveiled in 1953 at the Paris Motor Show, and the term implied an even more spartan top than the similar roadster. This meaning has been lost, and the term now has been used by many automakers as a synonym for convertible, notably on the Toyota MR2 and Mitsubishi Eclipse.

• Targa Top: A targa top, or targa for short, is a semi-convertible car body style with a removable roof section and a full width roll bar behind the seats. The rear window can be fixed or removable. The word targa comes from the Porsche 911 Targa (which itself was named after the Targa Florio road race), one of the first cars with this body style.In common usage, any piece of metal or trim which rises up from the side of a car and continues in an uninterruptd line over the roof and down the other side may be called a targa band, or sometimes a wrapover band.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

EDIT - thanks for the reminder, Formula88

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 08-24-2004).]

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LZeitgeist

5662 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Finale Cliffster?
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Pfinale Ausster (P for Pennocks "pf" is usually sounded as "f", and the AUS for the concept artist)

I like the base of this idea... how about the PFFinale - then you can add whatever word (I still like "Apex")

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock