Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 27)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350159 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
1fastcaddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fastcaddySend a Private Message to 1fastcaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(mob chants) #5 #5 #5 #5 #5 #5 #5 (/mob chants) come on, anything thats behind a curtain at Archies has to be the best he has! Ur my hero Archie, later
edited to say: yay, I OWN page 27.
------------------
Soon to be custom port fuel injected with Megasquirt! 4.5l and th-440 And Im only 18. think about when Im 30!!

[This message has been edited by 1fastcaddy (edited 10-09-2005).]

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the saying goes. "The world will never be the same."

That picture is worth a thousand words.

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'll take curtain #5
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

i'll take curtain #5

OK, how about a Curtain #5 before picture?

If that's not enough, let me know.

Archie

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
If that's not enough, let me know.
Archie

Keep on posting!

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, how about a Curtain #5 before picture?
Archie

That's the BEFORE pic??!!

I can't wait to see the AFTER!

MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that is definately not enough.... your such a tease, you know if you were my prom date you would be walking home right now!

[This message has been edited by MDFierolvr (edited 10-09-2005).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Keep on posting!

Ok, more before........

After hasn't happened yet.

Archie

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, The after should be great! Can't wait to see the pics. Hey archie I sent you a email. (ZZ383)

------------------
white auto 86 GT V6 with no mods and only 32,000 miles. Black 86 GT V6 5sd , Ebay rescue job!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie. Got a close-up of the rear brakes?

Edit: looks like 18 or 19's on the rear. Either way....nice job.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-10-2005).]

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2005 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, more before........

After hasn't happened yet.

Archie

Whoa, that is a gorgeous car, and the light notches in the side are killer! This is gonna be good...

PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2005 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im guessing v8 swap because it still has the el-stocko motor
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2005 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

im guessing v8 swap because it still has the el-stocko motor

Hmm... but what KIND of V8 hehe.

Hope it is an LS1 with 6spd, then on to the Archie chop top. Any hints on some of these projects Archie?!?!?

JacobHaley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2005 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JacobHaleySend a Private Message to JacobHaleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please give more details of the 6-speeds ASAP!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2005 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any mores pics before I fly out? The pics would help me sleep while I'm on the plane, hehe.
GonsaiPK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2005 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GonsaiPKSend a Private Message to GonsaiPKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to see a set of turbo scoops given the chop.
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2005 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no, that's not enough LOL
we need more, let's see the after. Wont the led's on the exhaust tips burn after awhile??
want kind of motor is going in there?

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2005 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll go for just about any pictures coming out of Archie's shop ! Always something good.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2005 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, on with the party.
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2005 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wooooo yes more of the party
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney Booth's "Sidewinder"

Archie

PFF
System Bot
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Man, that thing is sick! Good job Archie!

NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow what a nice take on a 'poor old bumper notchie'.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not to be picky but I think the sidewinder would look a lot better a little lower, slightly raked toward the front to give it a more agressive stance.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"All anybody wants is a normal life and a cool car.
Most people settle for the car."
-Christopher Titus
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What ever happened to that show Titus? That show was awesome.

P.S. Its good to see another notchie chop!

[This message has been edited by CTFieroGT87 (edited 10-17-2005).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CTFieroGT87:

What ever happened to that show Titus? That show was awesome.

Not to hijack the thread, but Titus was cancelled. A box set of both seasons is available on DVD for about $35 at Best Buy. I was watching it last night, and that quote is in the pilot episode.

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, out of curiousity, why do u always put those yellow tips on ur cars?? A lot of cars come outta your place looking beautful, then I see the tips and its like Uhh, what was he thinkin
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sweeet... so what do I win for naming it?

(I'll settle for an LS1 kit )

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

Archie, out of curiousity, why do u always put those yellow tips on ur cars?? A lot of cars come outta your place looking beautful, then I see the tips and its like Uhh, what was he thinkin

I was wondering what is with the yellow tips too!

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie did you get my PM about the GT clip ??

PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

I was wondering what is with the yellow tips too!

If I recall, The Monza resonator tips only come in yellow.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:
Man, that thing is sick! Good job Archie!

Originally posted by NY_FIERO:
Wow what a nice take on a 'poor old bumper notchie'.

Thanks guys. Originally we had planned to use the front & rear bumpers from 87-88 Coupes but after a few days of thinking about it Rodney decided to go for the painted bumper pad look & I think it turned out great.

Originally posted by CTFieroGT87:

I agree, it's looking like it's about time to build myself a new one. I've always wanted to do a chop in Red & I can tell you for sure that this car looks a LOT better in person than my pictures show.

Originally posted by doublec4:
not to be picky but I think the sidewinder would look a lot better a little lower, slightly raked toward the front to give it a more agressive stance.

Rodney Booth, the customer, already has RCC Coil-overs on this car. The pictures I've posted up to now had the car sitting like it was when it got to us. He was here to pick the car up today & we turned the front end down 1 turn & he knows how to adjust the coil-overs so he'll adjust it to just exactly the way he wants it. Him & I both agree that it would look best with the rake towards the front like you say.

Here is a pic after we lowered it today.....

Originally posted by Jncomutt:
.... why do u always put those yellow tips on ur cars?? A lot of cars come outta your place looking beautful, then I see the tips and its like Uhh, what was he thinkin

Well actually I wasn't thinking anything, I've never been asked that question before. They are Monza brand tips & Monza's come with Yellow on the inside of the tip.

Originally posted by ryan.hess:
Sweeet... so what do I win for naming it?

Pride....... Joy......... nothing.......... <~~Take your pick.

Originally posted by exoticse:
Archie did you get my PM about the GT clip ??

Yes I did, haven't had time to write up a detailed answer & explaination yet.

Archie

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pride....... Joy......... nothing.......... <~~Take your pick.

can I trade pride and joy for anything? ls1 kit? t-shirt? quart of mobile 1? pocket lint?

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2005 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

can I trade pride and joy for anything? ls1 kit? t-shirt? quart of mobile 1? pocket lint?

I have a couple of 2.8 L paperweights if you can come & pick them up.

Archie

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2005 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

haha

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2005 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE, so much better lowered. What size are rims/tires??
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2005 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

worthless. I'd rather have the pocket lint.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to be in Vegas for the next week & trying to look up a few of my customers in that area.

I'll check in once in a while.

Archie

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm going to be in Vegas for the next week & trying to look up a few of my customers in that area.

I'll check in once in a while.

Archie

I smell SEMA !

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock