Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Greengoblin's Build Thread Part 2: Fully Built 3800SC (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Greengoblin's Build Thread Part 2: Fully Built 3800SC by greengoblin0129
Started on: 04-15-2007 01:16 AM
Replies: 44 (5206 views)
Last post by: s550w on 07-24-2011 12:31 PM
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As most of you know my problems with the 3800SC swap I did. Pretty much drove the car 3 blocks to have the oil pump not work and the motor locked up. Heres the orginal thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/059538.html. I have found a new 3800SC motor, It's in a 88 Fiero right now. The guy dumped a nice amount of money into the motor to have the timing chain snap. He is now going with a LS1 swap so he is selling his complete swap. So I'll be tearing the motor down and replaceing the timing chain with a double roller chain, and replace all the parts that were damaged when it snapped.

Today me and Jeff (AKA WhereAtt) headed over to drop the motor out of the Fiero. The first step was getting it into the garage. We started off with a riding lawn mower and a chain. Well that plan went to hell when it flipped over the Fiero hit it. Went to the pole barn to break out the tractor, but figured it would be to big. Then Jeff came up with the plan of taking the back door off the
garage and using a cumalong to pull the car in. I'll let Jeff tell about that part We got the car in the garage and started disconnecting everything. All thats left to do now is the cradle and tranny bolts to get the engine out of the car. Heres some picx!!

Car in the garage

Engine Bay

2.7 Pulley

Oil Cooler

Custom T/B

Stage II water/meth

Top mount

Very Custom one and only fuel line holder lol

Fiero it is coming out of

Mine and Bobby's Fiero's

Thanks again WhereAtt for giving us a hand dropping out the engine, hopfully we don't get pulled over again on the way home and get seached LOL

[This message has been edited by greengoblin0129 (edited 04-15-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres some of the mods done to the engine
Stage II water/meth
Headers/ Exhaust
Tri-Metal Rod Bearings
Tri-Metal Cam Bearings
Chevitt77 Main Bearings
Bored .20 over
Forged Diamond plated Pistons
Gen 3 SC W/ Gen 5 guts
Ported SC
Ported lower Intake
#130 Springs
XPZ Cam
Tuned PCM
Custom made mounts
Lucas 42.5 Injectors
Stainless 3 Angle Valves
New Valve Seals, Retainers, and Keepers
Hydraulic Roller Lifters by Competition Cams
New Comp Cam bolts on all internals
New Valve Seals/Locks/Retainers
2.7 Pulley
Oil Cooler
Push Rods PRL-705 Lightweight
WCF CAI
Decked and Polished Heads

[This message has been edited by greengoblin0129 (edited 05-09-2007).]

whereatt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol that was some **** getting pulled over and searched like that. Heres the pics pulling it into the garage.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a reason you didnt just put the car in neutral and push it in?
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, one hell of a mod list.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

Wow, one hell of a mod list.

Wasnt this the car that you posted claimed to run a 10.9 a few months back but never came up with a time slip? Its the same car posted in the thread you started but maybe its not the car that was claiming the 10.9. Thats a long list of MODs but I saw a 2.7 pulley and not IC listed, unless I looked over it. I did see the alochol injection listed but that of course thats no IC and I wouldnt trust it with a daily driven 2.7 pulley. If the timing chain gave in that motor, dont be suprised if there are a few pistons that have been kissed. Good luck with the build and hope everything turns out better than the last.
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Theres a slight hill and a hump to get it into the garage. We tried pushing it but only got it a foot. The riding mower just spon the tires when we pulled it with that.
whereatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

yeap it was on a hill. there was no way all three of us could of pushed it.
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Wasnt this the car that you posted claimed to run a 10.9 a few months back but never came up with a time slip? Its the same car posted in the thread you started but maybe its not the car that was claiming the 10.9. Thats a long list of MODs but I saw a 2.7 pulley and not IC listed, unless I looked over it. I did see the alochol injection listed but that of course thats no IC and I wouldnt trust it with a daily driven 2.7 pulley. If the timing chain gave in that motor, dont be suprised if there are a few pistons that have been kissed. Good luck with the build and hope everything turns out better than the last.

Correct, this is the motor from the 10.9 thread. He runs a 3.0 puley on it most of the time. Right now he has the water/meth back on so he put the 2.7 back on. I'm really hoping the pistons will be alright, but I won't know till I get the heads off. Might be replacing valves/ pistons/ and pushrods too, but hopfully i'll get lucky and just have a bent valve.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was hoping for an exciting race from Bobby at Orielly... Hopefully I can get that from you with not too many set-backs. It sounds like Bobby has one hell of a project ahead of him. Does he have any guesstimate of when he'll get started or finished?

Greg

------------------

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

I was hoping for an exciting race from Bobby at Orielly... Hopefully I can get that from you with not too many set-backs. It sounds like Bobby has one hell of a project ahead of him. Does he have any guesstimate of when he'll get started or finished?

Greg

I have no clue when he'll get started. He was talking about having Archie do the swap. The track is open now, so we both gotta get our Fieros back on the road. It'll be real fun this summer, we'll have three 3800SC Fieros cruisin around See you tomorrow at bobby's, I don't know how but I managed to get the full exhaust in the passenger side of the Fiero for you

PFF
System Bot
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

greengoblin0129

2670 posts
Member since Mar 2005
Heres some pics of the Fiero it will be going into
Firewall

Tranny

My baby

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of the body panels are now off my Black GT. While i'm at school (Lincoln Tech) I can spend time preping and painting them, and get graded for it Last night me, Bobby and Jeff finished dropping the motor out. Greg, aka FieroGTguy even stopped by to check it out. Heres the pics!

Stage 2 water/meth

Oil Cooler

tampalinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tampalincSend a Private Message to tampalincEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might want to see if your local NAPA store can make you some better a/c lines.
I took my Fiero and Grand Prix a/c lines into NAPA and they combined the lines for me. It was only $26 which included replacing the large line because I wanted it longer.
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tampalinc:

You might want to see if your local NAPA store can make you some better a/c lines.
I took my Fiero and Grand Prix a/c lines into NAPA and they combined the lines for me. It was only $26 which included replacing the large line because I wanted it longer.

Thanks for the tip, I may do that down the road. For now i'm just going to run the a/c delete kit. If it's decent out I mostly just pop the sunroof lol.

[This message has been edited by greengoblin0129 (edited 04-18-2007).]

David DeVoe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David DeVoeSend a Private Message to David DeVoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Young Man, (said in a high squeaky old ladies voice) that black auto is much too low!
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the motor to my house late last night! Today I took the timing chain cover off and found this

Timing chain with 4,000 miles snapped. What would be the best timing chain to replace this with? I'm thinking about going with a double roller. I have the whole weekend and monday to work on the engine, so hopfully i'll have more to post tomorrow! Can't wait to get this motor in and running. Think my step is to remove the heads and check the valves and pistons for damage.
42.5 fuel injectors

3.0 pulley

Ryan
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ryan,
Good luck with it

Brian

------------------

88COUPE
88GT 3.4SC
88GT T-TOP
87GT VERT (build in progress)

DA COUPE build thread

VERT build thread

CINCYMOTORSPORTS.ORG

EBAY LISTINGS

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like you got a steal in parts alone. I hope it's guts look good. I officially challenge you at ORP! ::takes off glove and slaps you across the face:: hehe Think you'll have it running in time for the Indy cruise?

P.S. Let me know if you need/want any help.

Greg
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

It looks like you got a steal in parts alone. I hope it's guts look good. I officially challenge you at ORP! ::takes off glove and slaps you across the face:: hehe Think you'll have it running in time for the Indy cruise?

P.S. Let me know if you need/want any help.

Greg

It should be up and running for the cruise. Give me about 3 weeks and I think it will be ready to tear up ORP I really want to get it to the track and see what kind of #'s it puts out. Going out to the garage now to get some work done on it!
docbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for docbobSend a Private Message to docbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am really interested in how you made your firewall look the way you did. Tried to look up your original thread to see if you had posted it there. "no luck" how did you make your firewall? Could you give some details on how you made/did it? Thanks a bunch. "Doc" Bob
PFF
System Bot
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by docbob:

I am really interested in how you made your firewall look the way you did. Tried to look up your original thread to see if you had posted it there. "no luck" how did you make your firewall? Could you give some details on how you made/did it? Thanks a bunch. "Doc" Bob

I used O16 Aluminum to build it. Folded the edges over so I wouldn't have a sharp lip, and used sheet metal screws to attach it. Made it out of cardboard first to get the shape, then cut the Aluminum and placed it in. I'll have more pics up tonight of the progress!

Thanks, Ryan
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bad and good news, mostly bad lol. I got my timing chain in from intense racing and installed, got the spec 3 clutch bolted to the flywheel and bolted the engine to the tranny. Bad news, I did a compression check that didn't come out too good. 3clys had 0 compression, one had 80, and the other two were fine. So I took the SC, lower intake, exhaust, wiring harness, coil pack bracket, and the alternator brack off so I could get the heads off. The valves barly hit the pistons, but hard enough to bend them. The pistons look fine, just scrach the ceramic coating on the forged diamond pistons. Heres some pics of how it looks so far
Spec 3 clutch

Timing chain

Pistons

Heads

Engine + tranny

John Boelte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John BoelteSend a Private Message to John BoelteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ryan - That sucks! It's amazing how the valves need to be perfect, isn't it?! At least it's only valves.

Good luck!
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bent valves will yield a poor compression check, Lobes worn off of a camshaft will do the same, Bent pushrods will as well.
I believe the double roller timming chain requires the removal of the balancer on top of the engine, The oil gulley that leads to the balancer needs to be plugged when you remove the balancer, Or you will have 0 oil PSI

I have spare L 67 parts if your insterested, I have every part except the block to a L 67, Meaning if I had a L 67 block I can build another L 67

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

Bent valves will yield a poor compression check, Lobes worn off of a camshaft will do the same, Bent pushrods will as well.
I believe the double roller timming chain requires the removal of the balancer on top of the engine, The oil gulley that leads to the balancer needs to be plugged when you remove the balancer, Or you will have 0 oil PSI

I have spare L 67 parts if your insterested, I have every part except the block to a L 67, Meaning if I had a L 67 block I can build another L 67

The pushrods are in perfect shape . Pretty sure it's just the valves because you can see in the pics where some of them are sticking a half in out of place. Also the burn marks on the tips of them. After talking with intense-racing for awhile and getting more infomation, i'm running the rollmaster single chain. Only thing you have to remove when running the double timing chain is the gear on the balanceing shaft, not the whole shaft. Instead of plugging the oiling hole, you can just leave the balancing shaft in their. It's retained in their by the bearings so it won't float out from vibarations and hit the timing chain. At least thats how I understand it according to ZZP.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2007 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greengoblin0129:

Only thing you have to remove when running the double timing chain is the gear on the balanceing shaft, not the whole shaft. Instead of plugging the oiling hole, you can just leave the balancing shaft in their. It's retained in their by the bearings so it won't float out from vibarations and hit the timing chain. At least thats how I understand it according to ZZP.

This is what I did. There is actually a plate that holds the balance shaft in place. Here is a pic of when I put mine in.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2007 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Engine Bay

Dude,
I think I know your eng. problem, The dam thing is frozen up ! ha ha
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2007 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Dude,
I think I know your eng. problem, The dam thing is frozen up ! ha ha

That was my first 3800SC swap lol
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The plan right now is to get the motor put back together and into the Fiero on Friday! I ordered stainless steel valves from ZZP which should be here tomorrow! Heres a couple pics of the super charger I just got done painting up

AZStreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AZStreakSend a Private Message to AZStreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God that SC looks great. There`s just something about silver superchargers that are so much cooler than other colors.

------------------

Sig by F-I-E-R-O

PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The plan right now is to get the motor put back together and into the Fiero on Friday! I ordered stainless steel valves from ZZP which should be here tomorrow! Heres a couple pics of the super charger I just got done painting up

Please tell me you are not going to run your filter off the Tb like that. If so you will be introduced to Mr. Kr after about 20 minutes of driving.
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Please tell me you are not going to run your filter off the Tb like that. If so you will be introduced to Mr. Kr after about 20 minutes of driving.

I just put the filter on it to keep debry out of it. I have a WCF CAI to put on it still.
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2007 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the vavles in!!!!!

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2007 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AZStreak:

God that SC looks great. There`s just something about silver superchargers that are so much cooler than other colors.

Really ???

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____98 ZX750R
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2007 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a ton of work done on the motor today! Yesterday I got my vavles installed, and got a SC & Head gaskets. I started putting the motor back together today. Heres the pics!

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2007 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look'n SHARP man! I will DEFINITELY need your help installing the GEN V SC swap. Up for the challenge?

Greg
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2007 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Really ???

Id love to have any color in my car.. But something like that is out of my budget at the moment :|

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Engine is ready to go into the Fiero!!!

whereatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey its looking good Ryan. Sorry i couldn't help today. Give me a call tomorrow if you still plan on putting in in.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock