Started on: 02-09-2009 09:21 AM
Replies: 98 (6376 views)
Last post by: fieroboom on 06-03-2009 03:35 PM
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(Original topic title: w00t!!! Say hello to #12!)

'85 Coupe
Round trip time: ~9 hrs
Fuel cost: $45
Car cost: $250
He was told the engine has a bad crank in it, but said that when he got it, and he was working on it, he drove it about 1.5 miles down the road & back, and "never could figure out what was wrong with it" and lost interest. It has a good title, but I was a little disappointed when he handed it to me.... It's from Michigan. So now I gotta do a full rust inspection and check out the engine issues, but I figure the rims, trans, & body panels are worth $250, so I still feel like I got a good deal, especially since those flames are good for an additional 10 whp.

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com >>> Build Thread >>> Parts thread (for project funding)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2009 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice deal there Fieroboom. I say that for $250 you stole it. I have dynoed flames before, and believe that you may be able to ad about 13 rwhp. Awe heck, good for you.
The MaD cOw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those flames could inspire a whole slew of the stereotypical "catching fire" jokes
...can't go wrong for $250. So what are the plans for it?

------------------

RaiSing The sTeaks
....(Formerly "Syme")

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The MaD cOw:

Those flames could inspire a whole slew of the stereotypical "catching fire" jokes
...can't go wrong for $250. So what are the plans for it?

Honestly, not sure yet. I bought it for two reasons: 1) I figured at $250, I couldn't go wrong, even as a parts car, and 2) I want to get some sort of Fiero to drive to Daytona. The '88 Formula I acquired not too long ago has a pretty freshly rebuilt V6, but no title (yet), and missing a LOT of parts since I caught it in mid-part-out, so I might just swap that engine into this '85 and call it a day (or 5).
That seems to be the wisest option, because this one really is too nice to part out. The insides aren't even warped... 85 isn't my favorite year, but man, I hate to make a good looking car a parts bin...
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG !!!!!!!!! I heard those caught FIRE !!!!! cool deal, gotta love the cheap ones !
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Gonzalez:

OMG !!!!!!!!! I heard those caught FIRE !!!!! cool deal, gotta love the cheap ones !

Haha! It always baffled me why anyone in their right mind would want to put flames on a Fiero... For that reason alone. Any other car, flames can be acceptable, but a Fiero... Heh.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboom:

Haha! It always baffled me why anyone in their right mind would want to put flames on a Fiero... For that reason alone. Any other car, flames can be acceptable, but a Fiero... Heh.

Hey, those flames are on backwards. They should start at the back and go forward on a Fiero. Get that 88 engine in it, and we'll put you up front in the Atlanta St. Patrick's Day Parade.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Hey, those flames are on backwards. They should start at the back and go forward on a Fiero. Get that 88 engine in it, and we'll put you up front in the Atlanta St. Patrick's Day Parade.

Hmm... That's almost an offer I can't refuse... DAM YOU!! Alabama boy in the front of a parade headed up by the GFC... Now that would be fun!
The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It always baffled me why anyone in their right mind would want to put flames on a Fiero....

Could be worse

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The MaD cOw:

Could be worse

Haha!! You forgot to put teddy bear rims on it....
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice find Boom! I like that Purple & Grren version.... Very custom.... lol
PFF
System Bot
Ratfink

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatfinkSend a Private Message to RatfinkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bama rules!!
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only 10hp? It's gotta be more than that, the flames are coming out of the doorhandle!

I say for $250 you got a lot of car. Can't go wrong with more Fiero... I say you do the right thing and put a v8 in it

------------------

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, fieroboom, we've got North Carolina and Tennessee boys also in the group. Just need some Alabama and Florida to make it a real southern event. Aye, Me Laddie, pass another snort of that Moonshine!

For the maximum speed from a Fiero, you need to add a set of Tennessee Go-Faster Racing Radio Arials. I think RobsFieros, President of the East Tenn. Fiero Club specializes in those.

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Only 10hp? It's gotta be more than that, the flames are coming out of the doorhandle!

I say for $250 you got a lot of car. Can't go wrong with more Fiero... I say you do the right thing and put a v8 in it

Heh, having owned several Cadillacs, and a Buick Regal Gran Sport (3800 NA), I'm gonna have to go with a 3800 II SC, or maybe even a Series III later on if I can afford it... But I gotta get a ride in one @ Daytona first... I don't think I'll be disappointed, cuz I can't imagine a Series II SC being less exciting than that Regal was.
Don't get me wrong, the 4.9s are great, and have a boatload of torque, but I used to make that Regal scream, and it was so much fun!
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008

Hey, fieroboom, we've got North Carolina and Tennessee boys also in the group. Just need some Alabama and Florida to make it a real southern event. Aye, Me Laddie, pass another snort of that Moonshine!

For the maximum speed from a Fiero, you need to add a set of Tennessee Go-Faster Racing Radio Arials. I think RobsFieros, President of the East Tenn. Fiero Club specializes in those.

Yeah, I need to pay for a bunch of sponsor stickers too... That'll add another 13 whp. Throw me a whale-tail on the back, and I'll be runnin' 9s at the track!
...on a side note, I never understood why people pay for sponsor stickers... aren't they supposed to pay you?
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I almost bought that one... just didn't have the time to drag it back home. Glad to see it went to someone on the forum. Nice buy!
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topher_time:

I almost bought that one... just didn't have the time to drag it back home. Glad to see it went to someone on the forum. Nice buy!

I'm super excited about getting it. I got it unloaded & tucked in the garage tonight. I had to fix the clothes dryer, so I didn't have time to do much else to the car. I think maybe this weekend I'll go get the Formula and start making a plan...
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think maybe this weekend I'll go get the Formula and start making a plan...

Did you get the one out here? Drop by the meeting on Saturday if you're out here.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you get the one out here? Drop by the meeting on Saturday if you're out here.

No, I got one in Pell City here close to Birmingham. I doubt we'll be able to make it out there this weekend; I kinda overspent my budget on the TN trip, so now I'm in the doghouse & in the hole till Friday... Plus, I gotta lot of work to do quickly if I plan to drive a Fiero to Daytona, and even more quickly if I plan to be in the parade with you guys... Which reminds me, I never signed up for that, because I didn't think I'd have a car... Would that be an issue?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice find and of course I like the paint....anything flashy is cool By the way.....where the hell have you been hiding????
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieroboom, if that car shines up good, bring it on.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Nice find and of course I like the paint....anything flashy is cool By the way.....where the hell have you been hiding????

I've been pretty busy... Our rental lease on our house ends on Feb 20th, so most of my time has been concentrated on loading up the fam and going to check out houses at just about every opportunity. I've also been squirreling some things away at my parent's house so that in case I'm forced to make a quick move for some reason, I won't have as much to load up. Then when you add Daytona preparation on top of that, it keeps me busy...
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Performed a thorough rust inspection lastnight, and I was actually pleasantly surprised!!

Trunk carpet is in really good shape; just needs a good cleaning:

It's a MI car, so I expected rust in the corners:

(The other side is worse, but I lost the image by accidentally saving over it...)
But the good news is, the frame rails are actually in really good shape!

YAY!!
There is some surface rust, but nothing like what I experienced with my concept donor... So I'm going to continue with plans to drop the '88 v6 in it, and scoot in it to Daytona!
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, Just got the Formula home, so now it's time for this coupe to meet it's destiny... To become "The '85 Coupe-ula"...

You've seen the coupe, now here's the Formula:

And both of them in harmony ...

Yes, sad shape, I know. I caught it in the middle of parting out, and got it for some trades, with no money out of pocket.
Question time... This is the only '88 I've ever had; can someone tell me if an '88 cradle will bolt up to a pre-88 chassis?
Thanks!
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 88 cradle will not bolt right up, but there are adapters available to make it a bolt on deal, I think they are available here
http://www.westshorefabrica...KitCarSuspension.htm
http://www.fieroaddiction.c...20_21&products_id=52
Nick.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrjohnishome:

The 88 cradle will not bolt right up, but there are adapters available to make it a bolt on deal, I think they are available here
http://www.westshorefabrica...KitCarSuspension.htm
http://www.fieroaddiction.c...20_21&products_id=52
Nick.

Hey thanks Nick, that was quick. I don't really need to buy anything, I'm just planning how in-depth the swap is going to be. If it would bolt up, then I was just going to swap the whole darn thing in, but it's not that much more effort to pull the drivetrain off the cradle and put it on the '85 cradle. And then if I need mounts on the cradle (which I'm sure I will), I can fab them up.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just be aware that the 88 front mount (under the crank pulley) is totally different from the earlier years.
You'll have to find an earlier one, as well as a lower A/C bracket.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, Just got the Formula home, so now it's time for this coupe to meet it's destiny... To become "The '85 Coupe-ula"...

You've seen the coupe, now here's the Formula:

And both of them in harmony ...

Yes, sad shape, I know. I caught it in the middle of parting out, and got it for some trades, with no money out of pocket.
Question time... This is the only '88 I've ever had; can someone tell me if an '88 cradle will bolt up to a pre-88 chassis?
Thanks!

that wasent very nice to do you could have at least givin it cinder blocks.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

that wasent very nice to do you could have at least givin it cinder blocks.

...and hear all the jokes about a redneck in AL with his car on blocks?!? HA! Don't think so...
It was a pain to get on the trailer as it is. As soon as I get the drivetrain out, it and the concept donor will go to my parent's house out in the boonies (they have ~25 acres) so I can have some room in my 1 car garage for the coupe-ula...
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so I can have some room in my 1 car garage for the coupe-ula...

Dare I ask...
Are there going to be pics of the coupe-ulation?

PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Dare I ask...
Are there going to be pics of the coupe-ulation?

Heh, you have no idea how long I contemplated how to spell that...
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I think I've formulated the plan now... I have three drivetrain setups from which I can use parts in order to get the coupe-ula on the road the quickest:
- '88 Formula V6 drivetrain
- '85 Coupe I4 (aka The Coupe-ula)
- '86 SE 2m6 (aka The survivor)

I think in order to get everything to bolt up easily, I'll need to transplant the '88 engine/trans assembly onto the '86 V6 cradle, then bolt that cradle into the '85. Unless I'm mistaken, any other combination will require fabrication of mounts... right? In other words, stuffing the '88 cradle in the '85 requires adapters, and mounting the '88 V6 on the '85 I4 cradle will require mounts... I haven't pulled the I4 cradle yet, but that's what I'm assuming; would someone be kind enough to verify that for me real quick?
Here are some pics of the '86 2m6 cradle being separated from the engine/trans... with my new homemade hoist...

Tonight I plan on pulling the cradle assembly from the Formula so I can pull the trailer out of my garage... 16 footer in a 1 car garage = not a lot of working room!

[This message has been edited by fieroboom (edited 02-17-2009).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you doing? do you drive all over the state and find cars in swamps or what?
you must like rust that saems to be what you have the most of.

LOL! just kidding...... nice find now with all of those maybe you can biuld at least one car.
keep us psted.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

What are you doing? do you drive all over the state and find cars in swamps or what?
you must like rust that saems to be what you have the most of.

LOL! just kidding...... nice find now with all of those maybe you can biuld at least one car.
keep us psted.

That's the plan! And I'm rushing to get it done before D9!
Funny thing is, the '88 is by far the nicest Fiero I've ever owned... the chassis is absolutely 100% cherry. It's in very sad shape, but it'll go back together in the near future with a 3800 II SC I'm pretty sure... For now, the '85 is getting the '88 drivetrain, and probably the '86 panels, because I really like the aero nose. Plus, it keeps me from having to do quite as much prep work for the paint guy. Stripping spray paint = not fun.
I see you're slacking on your build... You planning to be at Daytona?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's the plan! And I'm rushing to get it done before D9!
Funny thing is, the '88 is by far the nicest Fiero I've ever owned... the chassis is absolutely 100% cherry. It's in very sad shape, but it'll go back together in the near future with a 3800 II SC I'm pretty sure... For now, the '85 is getting the '88 drivetrain, and probably the '86 panels, because I really like the aero nose. Plus, it keeps me from having to do quite as much prep work for the paint guy. Stripping spray paint = not fun.
I see you're slacking on your build... You planning to be at Daytona?

No as much as I wanted to go I will not make Daytona.
I have had to work to keep my shop alive and have ran low on money doing it.
but it is starting to turn around now so I should have some money to get back to the car by March.
being broke stinks!
keep up the good work.
D.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok boys & girls, I didn't quite get the engine out tonight, but I did get close...
Removed the rear cradle bolts and jacked it up (hooked to the driver frame rail) just to let it swing out and inspect everything:

Then I propped it up with the two white aluminum square tubes you see on either side, and anchored it down with ratchet straps, much like you would do a tent:

Raised the rear of the cradle, and slid the dolly under it:

I thought the guy I got the '88 from was BS-ing me when he said it had been rebuilt recently, but I quickly discovered that all the coolant hoses were new with the stickers still on them, so having to cut this one killed me, but I just could not get the dam thing off either of the pipes:

Done for the night, propped up, anchored, and hoist put away. For those that don't know, never leave a jack, hoist, or other hydraulic device under stress overnight, or for any length of time when you don't have to.

My helper posing...

More posing...

Please post your suggestions, ideas, comments, insults, etc...
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, thanks Cliff! I feel honored...
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, your not wasting any time on it, its quickly coming apart!
The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeez... I hadn't checked this thread in a few days.... you're movin right along! Good to see.
Dam, I need a garage

So, did I read that right... you're planning on saving the formula further down the road too?
One would almost want to call you Dr. Frankenstein eh
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock