Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  !!!~CUSTOM2M4 - A Sneek Peak~!!! (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
!!!~CUSTOM2M4 - A Sneek Peak~!!! by Custom2M4
Started on: 04-04-2006 07:07 PM
Replies: 333 (25475 views)
Last post by: Mr_jacob7 on 11-13-2009 10:55 AM
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the latest on this project?
IP: Logged
HI-TECH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump.............
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Second bump.

More interior shots please, could you go into detail about these seats?
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been farting around with the Northstar as of late. I removed the 94, installed a 98, and rebuilt the mounts because I wasn't pleased with them. Removed a bunch of things like the gas tank, cleaned / painted, And now I'm just hooking up and getting ready to fire the 98. I'm doing the fuel management a little differently this time, running the shifter cables out closer to the trans, and I'll be doing the exhaust to accomidate a couple turbochargers.

The part I'm at right now is a little boring, but I'll post up some pictures of the exhaust when it comes to building it. I'm hoping that will come this year, as winter is coming soon. I just bought a house so I've been working on that as of late, not to mention that work is a heavy as well. So I don't think I'll be doing any interior stuff until spring time, I've been welding alot so the interior has been stripped.

Thanks for the interest though!

------------------

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see that this thread is still alive.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been a while so I might as well post up a couple pictures.

Heres the state of my engine right now. Doubt you can tell in this picture but the valve covers are painted and texture coated..

And this is the daily driver eariler this year. She's lowered now on koni's / teins + exhaust. With of course one of the fieros (the 87 GT) in the garage.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Older pictures of last years set up, with the 94' Engine and 96' Intake.

Ohh yeah.. And I got a couple more...

BRAND: GARRETT / Airesearch
MODEL: T3/T4 hybrid
COMPRESSOR (COLD SIDE): 50 Trim impeller, 60 mm exducer , 0.42 a/r .
TURBINE (HOT SIDE) : P trim impeller . 1.15/1.32 a/r, Split-scroll housing,
Turbine Flanges: T4 split scroll standard flange. Garrett V clamp outlet.

I told the wife I picked up some twins today. She looked at me funny.
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know you mentioned your rim size but what size/brand of tires are these..

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Voila! New rims and tires!

I couldn't obviously get any better pictures with the porsche being so close. Oh well ! A little bit longer wait for the rears.

*I've already sold the previous rims / tires locally.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Falken Azenis

245/40R18 Rear
225/45R17 Fronts

I also have a pair of 245/45/17's for the front in case I feel the need to go larger with the widebody. Or I'll just put the 18's up front and get 19"s for the rear and some really big tires!
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah i'm having the same dilema with picking wheels. I have prett much decided on this wheel
and I know I want at least 18"s but I want them to come out even with the fenders in the front and back
I have about 4" from face of hub to the edge of fenders in back but im not sure how to pick an offset that will
make the rims sit even with the fenders.

Falken Azenis

245/40R18 Rear
225/45R17 Fronts

I also have a pair of 245/45/17's for the front in case I feel the need to go larger with the widebody. Or I'll just put the 18's up front and get 19"s for the rear and some really big tires!

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both of my offsets are "perfect" with the upper fender lip of a stock 84-87 fiero.

I can't say wheither the rear wheel will hit the "stock" rear spring perch, because I have coilovers front / back. But measure 8.5" from the clip lip in the rear and see if it will touch.
PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EDIT - This is the first layer of the widebody and it is already 1 inch wider then stock. Keep that in mind while I start making that 4-5 inches.....Its going to be incredible.

What ever happened to this project?
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2009 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She's still kicking around. My main goal is to get a driver out of the 87 GT for right now, and get the mechanical done. Then finish the body and swap it over.

I guess a widebody GT TTN* will have to do for the meantime.
Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just found this, and it looks awesome. totally keeping an eye on it. ;]

keep it coming!

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock