Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  !!!~CUSTOM2M4 - A Sneek Peak~!!! (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
!!!~CUSTOM2M4 - A Sneek Peak~!!! by Custom2M4
Started on: 04-04-2006 07:07 PM
Replies: 333 (25475 views)
Last post by: Mr_jacob7 on 11-13-2009 10:55 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice work. Amazing progress.

This is the plug correct ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-09-2006).]

IP: Logged
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. I still have to mess around with a few things. Then I'll make some new molds when the frame leaves in the spring. Pictures don't really show the contours of the panels very well. But you get the point. CHOPTOP # 2007 :P.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It start to look up love the curve .. again Nice Job ..Rob
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2006 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Update time ??
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread needs a bump.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, why the heck isn't this guy posting any progress... Isn't this car chopped already? lol

I'll be doing quite a bit more work to the frame this coming week, hopefully I can pretty a few things up and snap some pictures.
wicky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wickySend a Private Message to wickyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good work on the fiberglassing. I hope to have as much luck when I tur my notchback into a widebody! Keep up the good work! UPDATE!
FieroGT868788

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT868788Send a Private Message to FieroGT868788Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Crap Chase!
Its Looking awesome!
Cant wait till We can see it on Winnipeg streets! It's going to blow away all the other cars in the looks department!
Very nice job man!

------------------
Im looking for a 87-88 Fiero GT
Color-Dont matter
Transmission-Dont matter
Something in good or great condition for around 5000..Low Km/Miles would b nice! PM ME!
Location-500(or so) miles from Winnipeg

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

The quarter window looks like a Mustang IMO.
wicky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2006 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wickySend a Private Message to wickyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMHO it looks kind of like the prototype drawings of the mustang 05. I would somehow chage the lines a bit... It's a great concept though. Have you looked over at v8 archies at the finale, or fine rear ends? I think they look pretty cool, minus the tail lights, but being the custom fabricator you seem to be, you could change that! lol I think your's is a little more original though! Good work so far! Keep it up!
trots

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2006 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trotsSend a Private Message to trotsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lookin good so far, any more pics of your progress??

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for an update
SLAMMED87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2006 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well you have some unique things going on with your car man, I look foward to seeing some more finished pics.

------------------

'96 Schwarz II BMW 328is, UUC SS, CDV delete, M3 exhaust, M3 FX, 18x8" ROH Drift/Toyo Proxes, DEpoo Projectors/Chromiums/6000k HID, clears all around, Blau ICE, more go fast mods soon!
'86 Polaris-Metallic BMW 325E, stock 5-spd cpe.
'87 Fiero GT *show winning* SOLD
http://evolutionsnp.com <-THE place for BMW work.

fierce_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2006 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierce_gtSend a Private Message to fierce_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like we might end up with a "race to the road" on our body projects afterall. looking good chase, i love seeing the progress you make on your car, it's one of the main motivations for me to continue working on mine. i just hope i get half the amount of work done

[This message has been edited by fierce_gt (edited 10-12-2006).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She's in storage for the winter now. As for pictures it highly depends on what part of the car you want to see.. The frame is one place, the body is another, the suspension some place else, the engine / trans... lol
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

She's in storage for the winter now. As for pictures it highly depends on what part of the car you want to see.. The frame is one place, the body is another, the suspension some place else, the engine / trans... lol

how about some of each?
dmancheno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dmanchenoSend a Private Message to dmanchenoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you looked at the quarter window on the SSC Aero?... well actually quarter scoops.

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
tuner2m6t

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tuner2m6tSend a Private Message to tuner2m6tEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2007 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fiero has been on the back burner for a bit...... Because of these........

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You doing anything special to them ??
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony.. This is me we're talking about... . They already have a few mods to them already. I'll have a few 13' second passes this year for sure. Nothing too spectacular, but enough to keep me happy until I can jump on the fiero again.
MclarenF1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2007 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MclarenF1Click Here to visit MclarenF1's HomePageSend a Private Message to MclarenF1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would've freaked if this went into the archives. You showed me a way of making fiberglass parts while keeping a relatively low budget. I'm using the styrofoam and duct tape idea with my side skirts.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2007 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MclarenF1:

I would've freaked if this went into the archives. You showed me a way of making fiberglass parts while keeping a relatively low budget. I'm using the styrofoam and duct tape idea with my side skirts.

hehe thanks. Besides, I would have made a new one next year anyways when I finally piece together the finishing work on the widebody on the choptop frame. It'll get done. I love my car too much.
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In case anyone out there cares about what I've been up too....

Here are a couple pictures of what I'm doing.

My Daily driver, Is getting a new drivetrain (GTX AWD) www.cardomain.com/id/custom2m4

My Miata; Fully restoring the car... Near Completed !!!!

And My fiero....

I've purchased one of these... Motor; 92' SHO 3.0L 24V V6. Trans; MTX-4 5spd

220HP stock, I will be making a twin turbo setup for it... I don't know how long it'll take me, but I don't really care

Thanks guys!
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2007 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.....you're going to install a SHO engine......

Dude....why. It sounds cool when the Yamaha intake opens up...but why..

You could get the same power out of a 3.4 DOHC (which would be a lot easier on you and allow you more time to work on the body). WHY

Ok it is a cool idea.... but why. lol
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I have to say is why not.

If at all the reason would be because.... Look at that motor, then look at a TDC.

Not only does this motor look 1000X more exotic, it sounds more exotic....

Lets just say that I'm not planning on going the "easy route" on anything for this car. Look at what I do to my other cars, my fiero is the baby. I must conclude that Although I do like the TDC engine, the capable power output of a monster TT SHO is far more competitive then what a tdc is capable of. Keep in mind that I am talking about more then a few hundred horsepower.

Also, not to mention that I am familiar with mazda transmissions, and the MTX-4/5 are capable (after being properly built), to handle more torque then the off the market (not including 6spd), FWD Gm transmissions.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2007 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, that's fine. I admire your determination. The motor sounds like a big sport bike to me.

I think that if you've ever seen that motor with the intake off, you'll agree its just another dohc V6. I know of someone right now who is building a 6 throttle body intake for the TDC, can't mention who, but I'm sure the results will look just as good as the Yamaha intake. I'm not defending the tdc though, I just think it has the same potential. That and it's a stronger motor. Deversity is a very good thing though.

I beat an automatic SHO by a nose with the 2.8.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can a tdc intake flip 180 degrees by unbolting it and rotating?

Another reason of why I love this motor... It can face whatever way I want. *worth it :P
PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I now have a 87GT Northstar in the garage. So.. My 84 will still get the "fun" stuff..

heres #6

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are your plans for ian's GT?
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rebuilding the frame, adding some extra supports, maybe a few engine mods. I'm thinking about getting archie to chop it :P.
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any progress on your widebody???
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant wait to see an update on this. I thought the sho motor would be cool in a fiero bcuz they sound cool. Would be even better with a shorter exhaust.
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things are looking good Chase!

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Southern Ontario Fiero Association
Yellow 85 Notchback(A.K.A. GodFearN)

The progress thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/077740.html

BERKELUSA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BERKELUSAClick Here to visit BERKELUSA's HomePageSend a Private Message to BERKELUSAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Custom that nose is sweet but fill in the headlight holes for sure!.. THAT should look awesome with the popups..

A+ from me..

PS: BUMP!

Rob in NH

------------------
"Rob's Projects" - THREE 1986 Fiero's SE's (into a convertible) a 1931' Chevy Tub, 00' JEEP
"cut, grind, weld, cut, grind, weld,cut, grind, weld.. DAMN THATS LONG !!"

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

.....you're going to install a SHO engine......

Dude....why. It sounds cool when the Yamaha intake opens up...but why..

You could get the same power out of a 3.4 DOHC (which would be a lot easier on you and allow you more time to work on the body). WHY

Ok it is a cool idea.... but why. lol
Even though I dont like ford...

they those engines in the noble, turbo'd with like 425hp. www.1gracing.com
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I've been slowly getting back at it. My miata is nearly done, at a point in which I am comfortable leaving it for now. So i've been planning out fiero stuff as of late. I'll be building this car from the inside out, so the interior is getting done first. Here's what she looks like now;

However first I promised a friend that I would make him some fiberglass interior panels. I've been getting lazy lately so I made these;

and the money shot...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock