Started on: 09-25-2021 08:57 PM
Replies: 27 (736 views)
Last post by: thefierofarm.com on 09-09-2022 10:18 PM
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2021 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings everyone.

I'm back (kinda).

"Mr Kennedy" reached out to me on youtube and said that I needed to come back to PFF.

In 2011 I went through a divorce and lived though a few years of depression.
Much like the stroke that Theogre went through, my brain has been re-wired. I am not the same person I was before.

I am social, but at the same time, I am not.
I got a HAM radio license in 2019 and talk to random strangers hundreds of times a week, but I don't talk to my friends for months on end.

I will try to remember to log in to PFF and look for any questions that I can answer.
I love and appreciate what Cliff has made here.

If I fail to check in here I am always approachable by phone or email.
816-405-9107
buddycraigg@gmail.com

Good night to my fiero family.

------------------
I'm no servant of god. But I feel good trying to help people.
KCFOG
ZOMG!
Luke 22:36

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2021 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A lot of us appreciated your helpful videos in the early days. Welcome back, Buddy Craigg (with two "g"s)!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2021 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back. The responses are a little slower on here and we've lost a few members due to death or just moving on from this hobby but glad to have you back.

Just remember what that Mr. Kennedy guy said...."All the help you gave over there is priceless".
skywurz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2021 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email phone but no ham handle

Welcome Back!
V8Steve

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for V8SteveClick Here to visit V8Steve's HomePageSend a Private Message to V8SteveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Buddy,
Welcome back!

I joined PFF in 2003 and built my first V8 swap in 1999. Before joining PFF, I'd been reading it for a long time.

We never met but I learned a lot from your threads over the years, going back to a previous century.

Hope things continue to always move in the right direction for you during these difficult days! Again, welcome back.

Regards,
Steve

------------------
88GT 355 CI, AED HO 750 Double Pumper, AFR milled 180, Dyno'd at 427 HP, 360 WHP, F40 6-Spd
anderson@gdsconsulting.com

Rexgirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RexgirlSend a Private Message to RexgirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi Buddy !

So lovely to see you here again. I'm SO sorry that life has been very hurtful for some time.
I'm also just one of many who benefited from your wonderful posts and videos, and you helped this (then) newbie so much with her car. My sincere thanks go out to you, and my best wishes too. J.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skywurz:

Email phone but no ham handle

Welcome Back!

KE0YDJ, but will be getting a vanity call sign in about 2 weeks.
A_Lonely_Potato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_Lonely_PotatoSend a Private Message to A_Lonely_PotatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen a lot of your posts/comments when digging through threads looking for solutions to my own problems. Seeing this post made me check out your youtube, and now i know why my trunk release switch doesn't work! You're a blessing!
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear from one of the old regulars!
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by A_Lonely_Potato:

I've seen a lot of your posts/comments when digging through threads looking for solutions to my own problems. Seeing this post made me check out your youtube, and now i know why my trunk release switch doesn't work! You're a blessing!

That's awesome. Glad to help.
But at the same time, that probably means your switch is broken.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 09-26-2021).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13602 posts
Member since Jul 2002
And thanks to everyone for the kind words. I hope to make an effort to keep checking in.
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Dude!
Good to see you!
Welcome back to the madness.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buddy, welcome back. I certainly recall your help on the Gen 1 headlight motor rebuild videos. Whether you just wish to chat or get involved by purchasing another Fiero; most of us here are willing to listen, help and converse. As for your change in marital status; you are certainly not alone. It happens to some of the best people and so life must go on.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've said all the good ones have left Pennocks.
Looks like one has made his way back!
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello BC with two G's

Lovely to hear you are back.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Life and FIERO's have a way of testing us and often it cruel. Good to hear that you have persevered and have chosen to rejoin the PFF community. You have been missed. Welcome back!
A_Lonely_Potato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_Lonely_PotatoSend a Private Message to A_Lonely_PotatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

That's awesome. Glad to help.
But at the same time, that probably means your switch is broken.

Haha that it was! the post broke right at the base though, so i gave it a good helping of JB weld and for now after a few uses its holding together! If it breaks again i found i can use the tail of a pen cap to operate the switch if i take the rocker out though, so its not a total loss.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2021 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So glad to see you back. I am guessing the kid we saw in the video is now quite older. You are a treasure!
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2021 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

So glad to see you back. I am guessing the kid we saw in the video is now quite older. You are a treasure!

He turns 16 in 4 days.

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Buddy, welcome back. I certainly recall your help on the Gen 1 headlight motor rebuild videos. Whether you just wish to chat or get involved by purchasing another Fiero; most of us here are willing to listen, help and converse. As for your change in marital status; you are certainly not alone. It happens to some of the best people and so life must go on.

I still have my 84 with V8 in it. but it is not road worthy.
I plan on getting it and my 67 Catalina back up to snuff next year.
I was hoping to pay off my house this year, but with what all has happened over the last 2 years, I'm wanting to keep a bit of a nest egg built up.
So I am not sure I'll have the extra money to play with next year.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 09-28-2021).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back!

Very good to see you here again.

HAGO!
reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back!
PFF
System Bot
kriswinner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2022 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Buddy,

Glad you checked back in. This thread is the destination when you search for "buddycraigg" and sort by date.
Just got through watching several of your videos that continue to keep my Fieros on the road.

Just wishing you the best.

KW
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2022 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Buddy... Haven't seen you for almost a year. Hope you're doing okay.
montegut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2022 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buddy's videos have always been so helpful to me. Thanks Buddy
RichLo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2022 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RichLo1Send a Private Message to RichLo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats your youtube channel name?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2022 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sanderson231

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2022 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sanderson231Send a Private Message to sanderson231Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back Buddy. Up until recently I had not posted on Pennock's for many years. I was just talking to a friend about rebuilding Gen 1 headlights and remember the good stuff you posted in the past. I am glad to see that Rodney has replacement brush contacts because what I have seen recently is that the contacts are falling off the brushes

------------------
formerly known as sanderson
1984 Quad 4
1886 SE 2.8L
1988 4.9L Cadillac
1988 3800 Supercharged

thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2022 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Buddy
Just checking in to see if all is well.

------------------
That Todd Guy

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay