quarter panel and trim instalation by LNFiero
Started on: 02-26-2021 12:35 PM
Replies: 1 (465 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-26-2021 03:23 PM
LNFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2021 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LNFieroSend a Private Message to LNFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Guys and Gals. new member so thanks for the ad.i have an 84 notch that Ive been modding.it was my daily for over five yr
ears. I have some fiberglass side scoop quarter panels that I reworked and have finally gotten to the point where Im geting ready to mount them.trouble is the panels have been off foryears and years. I have the fastener kits from the Fiero store and I dont know where and how these simple things go on. does anyone have any install pics???if not,would you please discribe the install to include the trim peice? I appreciate any hr\elp and sugestions. have a great night.[img]http://imag es.fieroforum.com/userimages/LNFiero/20210224_135658.jpg[/img][img]http://images.fieroforu m.com/userimages/LNFiero/20210225_170657.jpg[/img]

------------------
John twofeathrz

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2021 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to really dig for this photo of my own car

This is the driver side. You can get an idea of how the clips mount. There should be about 7 total rivets holding each panel on and that little tiny rivet goes on the molding inside the door jamb.

This is more simple. See parts 5,8, and 9

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-26-2021).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock