VR6 Turbo 24 Valve 1988 Fiero Coupe by eph_kay
Started on: 02-21-2021 10:40 PM
Replies: 8 (741 views)
Last post by: reinhart on 07-11-2022 01:46 AM
eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys, long time member here, and Kansas City Fiero Owners Group President. I also have a shop Schwa MotorSports here outside Kansas City and I specialize in Fiero engine swaps. I have started a YouTube channel and am coming back here to my roots to show you guys my videos I have done so far about my 88 coupe with a 24v VR6 Turbo Swap.

The car was an 88 coupe TTop 2.5l 3 speed auto. It now is a Fastback Coupe, wide body, 24v VR6, Turbocharged, 6 speed manual, big brake custom car. I have tons of pictures, and most of them are in my in depth video you will find attached here, but if you have any questions about the car please feel free to ask, Ive built every part of it, except the tig welding and body work.

And sadly its been way too long since I have done any coding so I have no clue of how to embed the videos, so I apologize for you having to click the link

Schwaps Collection #1: 1988 Pontiac Fiero VR6 Turbo 6 Speed Widebody

In-depth VR6 Turbo Swapped Fiero

Thank you to anybody who watches and an extra thank you to anybody who subscribes, I build way more than just Fieros, but I will be doing lots of videos on Fieros throughout my channel. I have a low mile 88 GT that needs lots of work, and a parts car I want to turn into an ExoCar style Fiero.

[This message has been edited by eph_kay (edited 02-21-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eph_kay:

And sadly its been way too long since I have done any coding so I have no clue of how to embed the videos, so I apologize for you having to click the link.

Welcome back! Copy my links and put them in your post. (Links now deleted.)

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-22-2021).]

eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Welcome back!

Thank you Patrick, Ive been watching forever just always been busy and not posting, but Ill be posting more and thank you on the link, that quoting was super easy and sad I didn't know

Chris

[This message has been edited by eph_kay (edited 02-21-2021).]

marc-alan

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I enjoyed the video, nice riding car.

PM sent
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great video brother. Awesome work.
Xenoblast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XenoblastSend a Private Message to XenoblastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep seeing this video in my recommendations but I have been putting them off. I think its time to watch them
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everybody, its still a bit surreal doing the youtube thing, so excited to be on somebodies "recommendation list"

Chris
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2022 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By happenstance, I think I found the build thread on your shop site?

https://schwamotorsports.co...irst-year-of-the-vr6

I read that and wondered if you were here on PFF. Very nice job!
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2022 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a sick engine. Even though a lot of new cars are going to 4 these days, would love to have a VR6 Turbo in a Fiero some day.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock