Who makes replacement ac condensors by pontiacfierokid1985
Started on: 02-03-2021 01:51 AM
Replies: 1 (105 views)
Last post by: Larryinkc on 02-03-2021 08:36 AM
pontiacfierokid1985

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3800sc 4 speed 86gt

Ok so looking to get ac in this. I’m not going a hot New England summer without ac this year. I ordered a new compressor which is on the way. I as well got the steel lines/hoses off the back from a wrecked gtp in the bone yard to do the conversion to the fiero lines. I’m wondering should I replace the condenser up front since it’s probably been in the car since 1986. Where can I order a new one ???
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I replaced my condenser twice, the first was a chinese part and shortly after the install it started seeping oil where the high side has a T joint soldered in it.

The second time I made sure that I bought one that was Made in USA and it has been good. It came from Auto AC Solutions in Texas, price was about the same as the chinese ones.

http://autoacsolutions.com/
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock