Another cruise control question by yamahasrx700
Started on: 11-21-2020 01:52 PM
Replies: 1 (79 views)
Last post by: theogre on 11-21-2020 09:14 PM
yamahasrx700

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2020 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamahasrx700Send a Private Message to yamahasrx700Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 87 GT cruise works fine, except the "accelerate" function. I have looked at a ton of CC topics but I cant find this specific problem. Any suggestions? the switch on the stalk?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2020 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Accel function often delays before works. Have to hold it on X time to accel. If you "bump" it when on but inactive, Resume set speed after using brakes.
get owners book at http://www.fieronews.net

While book say Tap-up/down when on and active = add/minus 1mph often doesn't work for many. Not sure why but doesn't. Might be iffy switch, user timing to use this or both or other reason(s).

If still won't work and everything thing else works then
See my Cave, Cruise Control and check "pins" A - C turns on and A - B stays on when system is on as you push accel.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock