Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Anyone have a copy of the installation manual/CD for the Archies V-8 kit?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone have a copy of the installation manual/CD for the Archies V-8 kit? by donj
Started on: 11-11-2020 11:14 PM
Replies: 3 (236 views)
Last post by: donj on 11-19-2020 01:24 AM
donj

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2020 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donjSend a Private Message to donjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stumbled on the kit cheap by no install instructions or the cd.

If anyone who has these could make a copy I would be more than happy to compensate them

Donj
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2020 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donj:

I stumbled on the kit cheap by no install instructions or the cd.

If anyone who has these could make a copy I would be more than happy to compensate them

Donj

I would contact V8Archie. He is still in business.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2020 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used to have a CD of instructions for a v8 kit, but for some reason I think it is Zumalt or another source? Either way I don't think I could find it any time soon.
I was VERY close to getting a Zumalt kit and may have even attempted to order one, but I believe he had just gone out of business or something like that that. I had the money in hand but nobody would answer the phone.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-12-2020).]

donj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2020 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donjSend a Private Message to donjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I called Archie's today and was pleasantly surprised to talk to Archie himself .

We talked a bit and he was able to send me the installation instructions and the accompanying CD.
What a nice person! We talked about his early days in Illinois and a place near me where his family vacationed.
really a cool guy in my opinion.

The electric fuel pump I received was frozen up and Archie was able to give me the flow info that I needed to find a replacement.
Its 38 GPH. by the way..........

Thanks to Archie.

Donj

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock