Radio Refurbished- Joe does amazing work by Fripp64
Started on: 10-30-2020 10:37 AM
Replies: 4 (619 views)
Last post by: Fripp64 on 11-02-2020 09:56 AM
Fripp64

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fripp64Send a Private Message to Fripp64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to give a BIG Shout out to Joe in New Jersey who offers to refurbish our old AC Delco factory radios. I bought an '87 GT in July that had 45k original miles and everything in the car worked but the factory radio. Through this site I discovered Joe and sent him an email about doing a refurb on my radio. I wanted to keep the car factory original as much as possible. Not only has he totally refurbished the radio but provided timely communication throughout the whole process and a very detailed final description of the repairs made along with a complete set of pictures. I just want to say what a pleasure it is doing business with someone who provides such phenomenal service in this day and age. I can't wait to put it back in the car. (He also installed an Aux jack, for an additional cost, at my request so the radio will look original but I will be able to stream music through the radio from my iPhone.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2020 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear someone is willing to work with these.
The big problem of course is finding parts that may not be available.

I managed to find what I needed to fix the radio/cassette I have.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum9/HTML/000051.html

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny that this thread popped up. Last night I opened up a box of parts and it had 3 radios in it, one is a FireBird Monsoon that I installed years ago. I need to get rid of them, they don't fit my current dash.
Eliredandblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EliredandblackSend a Private Message to EliredandblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please post the contact info for Joe. Thanks
Fripp64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fripp64Send a Private Message to Fripp64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe can be reached via email at delcomaster84@gmail.com

Happy to recommend him!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock