Wire harness by ttt123
Started on: 10-24-2020 11:24 AM
Replies: 10 (210 views)
Last post by: ttt123 on 10-28-2020 07:39 AM
ttt123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2020 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone help out an old guy who can not wrap his head around electrical stuff?

Is there a thread or something that would help me understand what i can leave off? I see these swaps that look so clean and missing all the sensors on top of the supercharger and would like to do the same.

I have a stand alone wire harness and an already tuned pcm and even with the harness labeled... im still scratching my head alittle .

Can build any motor just get lost with this part of it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic of my project

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is everybody.. this site used to be filled with people in these threads... ?

Ok.. anyboy in michigan who wants to make some extra cash to come over to help me figure out my wire harness? I need the motor hooked into the harness correctly so i can then hook it up to the project but i'm lost with the labels on this stand alone harness and what all has to be on the motor for it to run properly.

Easy money for someone who know these 3.8sc motors.. name your reasonable price....
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I have no 3800 S/C experience.

Lots of people probably didn't look because your thread Title is too generic.
I think something like: "Need advice/help with 3800 S/C wiring harness" would have worked better.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Sorry, I have no 3800 S/C experience.

Lots of people probably didn't look because your thread Title is too generic.
I think something like: "Need advice/help with 3800 S/C wiring harness" would have worked better.

where is the face palm emoji ... lol ya your probably right...I built an awesome motor and really dont want to mess it up. I'm now asking around the car forums for anyone in michigan to come and maybe gimme a day with it to figure it all out. fingers crossed lol
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ttt123:

where is the face palm emoji ... lol ya your probably right...I built an awesome motor and really dont want to mess it up. I'm now asking around the car forums for anyone in michigan to come and maybe gimme a day with it to figure it all out. fingers crossed lol

There's definitely Fiero guys in Michigan.
https://www.michiganfieroclub.com/
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

There's definitely Fiero guys in Michigan.
https://www.michiganfieroclub.com/

thank you for the link
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please check you PM's....
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
replied
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Joe for stepping up.
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe did step up and is my new hero.. wow smart guy and I'm super excited to be getting his help.

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock