EGR to adapter crossover gasket by oneinch
Started on: 10-24-2020 12:42 AM
Replies: 2 (155 views)
Last post by: oneinch on 11-24-2020 07:16 PM
oneinch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2020 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oneinchSend a Private Message to oneinchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to source (what the Fiero Store calls) an EGR To Adapter Crossover Gasket (highlighted in red in the drawing). The FS's gasket looks a little off to me. Can anyone who has used their gasket give me a review of it? The FS is the only source that I have found that says they have this gasket. No local parts store. Nothing at ACDelco. There's no problem finding the gasket directly under the EGR valve itself. Year doesn't matter, but I have an '88 V6.

[This message has been edited by oneinch (edited 10-24-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
eelecurb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eelecurbClick Here to visit eelecurb's HomePageSend a Private Message to eelecurbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store is the only place I have found that gasket. I recently replaced ALL EGR gaskets including that one and everything is going fine.
oneinch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oneinchSend a Private Message to oneinchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear. I ordered one and after receiving it all appears good. I haven't installed it yet.

------------------
Stanton
'88 Formula, red on gray

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock