AC Lines by mljosey
Started on: 07-14-2020 05:13 PM
Replies: 3 (476 views)
Last post by: RWDPLZ on 10-03-2020 03:11 PM
mljosey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2020 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mljoseySend a Private Message to mljoseyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi I have a 1986 Feiro Se V6 engine.
Both AC (hard) lines, drivers side that run the full length of the car snapped back by the engine. Up near the exhaust. It's the two lines that run from the accumulator up front all the way underneath to the back. (My shorter easier to find/ship condenser lines are good). I am having some trouble finding an affordable solution. Covid is only making this harder. I can't just drive to another state to pick them up. (Thankful I'm not in ICU though).
Is there anyone living in NY State that has these lines in good shape available?
And another question, do the lines have to come from another v6 vehicle or is this one of the few parts I can pull from maybe a 4 cylinder, if so any idea on years needed to be compatible.
I've been getting conflicting reports as to what is compatible and what isn't.
thank you,

I am open to having lines shipped to me also. Apparently boxing and shipping is tricky as to their length though.
Marcia

[This message has been edited by mljosey (edited 07-14-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2020 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine broke at the front, had to drive 4 hours one way to pick up a set. As long as you get them from an 85-88 car, they will work, 4 cylinder or V6.
altownsend

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for altownsendSend a Private Message to altownsendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks, folks, for posting the AC line question and comments.

I am working on my project right now, October 2020. My lines are fine with respect to what you are talking about here. However, on the other end, at the condenser, I have this problem. So, I need two lines (high side and low side) that run from the condenser to the next fitting (high side running to the orifice tube) (Low side running to a line just below the brake booster).

Does anyone have these two lines in good shape? The high pressure side has the AC fitting that I absolutely need right now. Please reach out to me about this. Thanks
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should have more luck posting a 'Want to Buy' thread in 'The Mall' section here. The lines going to the condenser are a lot smaller and easier to ship.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock