I was able to loosen up the rear cradle bushings with the lift supporting the front of the cradle. I lowered the cradle a couple inches, just enough to get the old rubber bushings out and the new aluminum ones in. Was not as bad as I thought it would be. It turns out that dropping the cradle a few inches in the front caused minimal movement at the rear cradle mounts due to the distance apart. I made sure that there was no excessive angle at the rear mounts. Seems to this is the way to go given that I already had the rear aluminum bushings installed. Regardless, major headache out of the way.
Now I need to get it aligned after replacing the following:
Cradle bushings (Aluminum)
Front upper ball joints (adjustable)
Front upper and lower control arm bushings (poly)
Inner and outer tierod ends
Front camber ( used 3mm washer in front, 9 mm washer at rear)
Front shocks (KYB Gas-A-Just)
Rear struts (KYB)
Rear control arm bushings (poly)
Rear tierods inner and outer
I didn't replace the front lower balljoints. They seemed tight. probably tackle those next.
1984 Indy Fiero
[This message has been edited by ag9123 (edited 07-05-2020).]