Northstar Wiring Schematics? by copperhens
Started on: 11-21-2019 07:19 PM
Replies: 3 (142 views)
Last post by: Will on 11-25-2019 09:33 AM
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2019 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I have a wiring harness made for a '94 Northstar in a Fiero. However, the engine I am using is a '96. I have been going through all the sites trying to find the engine wiring specs with no reliable results. Where do you guys find these things?

I have even been looking for a pin by pin for Northstar in a Fiero. There are a few connections on the 94 that are not on the 96, so I need to go through the wiring.

The harness was made by Will back in 2006.

[This message has been edited by copperhens (edited 11-21-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2019 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a '96 manual, but I'm still around to help.
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2019 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

I don't have a '96 manual, but I'm still around to help.

Thank you. I have the schematics for a 96, but I can't seem to find one for a 94. Or the ones I do find don't seem verified. Do you have the '94 engine schematics?
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2019 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by copperhens:

Thank you. I have the schematics for a 96, but I can't seem to find one for a 94. Or the ones I do find don't seem verified. Do you have the '94 engine schematics?

If I built your harness, I built it to '95 specs. There may have been some ancillary differences like EECS solenoids, but the engines themselves are the same from a controls perspective from introduction through '99. PM me your email address. I have a .PDF of Caddy and Shelby wiring that I can send you. You can just disregard the Shelby section.

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 11-25-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock