5x100 rims (options) by pontiacfierokid1985
Started on: 09-28-2019 04:48 PM
Replies: 6 (446 views)
Last post by: Doober on 10-11-2019 04:34 PM
pontiacfierokid1985

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2019 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok so I know the fiero uses 5x100 wheel bolt pattern. Was wondering if you guys could post some pics of fastbacks or notchies with some different rims other then the fiero cross lace or the ninja stars. I was wondering how our cars look with celiac gts rims. I know the Scion tC rims look pretty awesome since I had a set on my 1st notch back back in 2010. So post some pics up
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2019 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doing a search will net you good results. Why not just purchase some nice aftermarket rims? I got mine from Next Level Motoring for a good price.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 09-29-2019).]

pontiacfierokid1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2019 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the look of the celica gts wheels or the Scion tC wheels never seen what they look like on a fiero though
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2019 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They do not look good, the offsets are way off to be on a Fiero.
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2019 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought the celica 5 spoke 16" wheels looked perfect on my 88 notch back! The problem was their centre bore was smaller than the (57.1 ?) CB of the fiero... so there were 2 options; add a 10mm spacer which relied on the tapered nuts to centre each wheel, or have the wheels machined to fit over the CB. I chose spacers which caused vibrations at highway speeds. Ended up selling them to a celica gt owner
obiwanjacobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2019 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for obiwanjacobiSend a Private Message to obiwanjacobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want to keep a period look, I've gotten nothing but compliments on 1990 Grand Am 16". Its a nice diameter upgrade from 14" ninja wheels while keeping a mostly stock vibe. I'm new and haven't figured out how to post pictures yet.

------------------
Proud owner of 5 Fieros since 1993

Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2019 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing these are the wheels? I haven't come across any 17" that fit that I like, may have to settle for 16".

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock