bracket by larry mimbs
Started on: 07-09-2019 11:17 AM
Replies: 4 (251 views)
Last post by: theogre on 07-14-2019 01:09 AM
larry mimbs

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larry mimbsSend a Private Message to larry mimbsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Help! Power unit out of 88 2.5l auto w/air too long. Bracket for wiring harness, etc. has lost its place. Also, don't like the pos batt cable routing by water pump and tensioner pulley. Anyone straighten me out? Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
larry mimbs

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larry mimbsSend a Private Message to larry mimbsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Surely someone can tell me where this bracket goes. Any clue would help.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2019 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could help but the only 2.5 I owned was an 85. Maybe some one near you has one you can go look at?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2019 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like it may be designed to pivot. I'd look around the throttle body area. The only other thing that pivots in the engine bay is the transmission linkage.
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can reroute + battery but make sure can't cut by other things or gets cook by exhaust.
I think mine is over WP then down thru AC rear brace to keep it far away from exhaust.

I think Bracket goes on the head above the belt. Not digging thru note etc right not. Head should have 2 holes minimum to match there.
Even w/ the bracket, You must make sure all wiring won't hit the belt etc.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock