Any Fiero mechanics in Phoenix, AZ? by FieroPHX
Started on: 07-01-2019 01:15 PM
Replies: 4 (137 views)
Last post by: FieroPHX on 07-05-2019 05:16 PM
FieroPHX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2019 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroPHXSend a Private Message to FieroPHXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there anyone in Phoenix, AZ who can come take a look at my fiero GT. Car just cranks and doesn't want to start. I replaced ignition module and fuel pressure regulator and it still won't start. I can hear the fuel pump when I turn the key so I don't think that is the problem. Please message me if you are in Phoenix area and would be willing to come diagnose it and possible fix it and of course I would pay for it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2019 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you actually checked for spark? Was the car running previously or did this just happen? Have you pulled a plug to see if there is gas on the plug? Just a few things you can look for yourself.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 07-02-2019).]

FieroPHX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2019 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroPHXSend a Private Message to FieroPHXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did some research that said I should do that but I am not a mechanic and really don't know what I am doing to be honest. I was really hoping to find someone that is familiar with fieros that can come and check out what is wrong. I was going to replace spark plug wires next because that's something I can do and was hoping maybe that would fix it. When you say I should check if there is gas on the spark plugs..do I have to take them out to check that or crank it then take off spark plug wires and stick my finger in to see if spark plugs are wet that way?
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2019 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You don't need a Fiero mechanic....you need a 1980s mechanic. Find a Mom and Pop shop in the cheap side of town and look at the cars in the parking lot. This one looks promising....

https://garagefly.com/shop/...auto-clinic-phoenix/

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 07-02-2019).]

FieroPHX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2019 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroPHXSend a Private Message to FieroPHXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a mobile mechanic since I can't turn the car on so I would have to tow it. I might have to do that eventually..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock