Custom Colgan Fiero Bra by jjmarazzo
Started on: 06-17-2019 10:15 AM
Replies: 1 (111 views)
Last post by: Toddster on 06-18-2019 06:55 PM
jjmarazzo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjmarazzoClick Here to visit jjmarazzo's HomePageSend a Private Message to jjmarazzoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I recently bought a used Colgan Fiero bra for my 1988 gt. It has been stored for 5 years and has apparently shrunk. Does anyone have directions on how to attach everything. I do not believe it requires any hardware. I am told to wet the bra and it will stretch. Also, maybe putting it in the summer sun might help? Any thoughts or recommendations are appreciated
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They made good bras. It is pretty much self explanatory. The rear flap is usually held in by the edge screws of your fascia and fenders. You will need a 7mm socket to remove them. The tabs are made of thin metal and covered with soft material. once all the parts that need to be screwed in are in place, just bend the tabs around the lower fascia. the headlight flaps are in two variants, those that are strapped to the headlight cover and those that you have to "roll-up" and hold in place with velcro.

You are right, placing it in the sun and pulling on it a bit will help loosen it up but it is still designed to be tight.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock