Dew Wipes 1984 Fiero SE by Serilli
Started on: 04-18-2019 01:17 PM
Replies: 6 (497 views)
Last post by: Serilli on 04-27-2019 11:00 AM
Serilli

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SerilliSend a Private Message to SerilliEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, New here

Anyone still able to provide Inner and Outer Dew Wipes?

Thanks,
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store has: https://www.fierostore.com/.../Detail.aspx?s=66226 with this disclaimer:

* The 1984 models used a slightly different seal that is no longer available. Customers have been able to adapt this seal to their 1984 models.

On '84 cars there's a bigger gap between the glass and the outer door skin. I put a set on my '86 but they would leave a gap on my '84.
I don't know how they would be 'adapted'.
Rick6375

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick6375Send a Private Message to Rick6375Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I replaced the ones on my 84 SE about 2 months ago. No issues with the install other than dropping a screw for the outer wipe in the door and not fing it. The windows were a bit slower moving up and down after install because they fit so snug against the glass, but after a few cycles up and down, they are moving normally now.

------------------
84Fiero SE 4 cylinder auto

Serilli

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2019 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SerilliSend a Private Message to SerilliEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rick. Where did you find the dew wipes, specifically the inners?
Serilli

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2019 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SerilliSend a Private Message to SerilliEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

The Fiero Store has: https://www.fierostore.com/.../Detail.aspx?s=66226 with this disclaimer:

* The 1984 models used a slightly different seal that is no longer available. Customers have been able to adapt this seal to their 1984 models.

On '84 cars there's a bigger gap between the glass and the outer door skin. I put a set on my '86 but they would leave a gap on my '84.
I don't know how they would be 'adapted'.

Thank David. I’m considering Fiero store as an option but hoping for better since I also have no idea how to “adapt”

Serilli

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2019 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SerilliSend a Private Message to SerilliEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Serilli

8 posts
Member since Apr 2019

Originally posted by gtoformula:

Try this link.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068262.html

Thanks for the link! I’ve pm’d two members who have done these. No word yet but I’m still hoping!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock