Started on: 04-10-2019 02:35 PM
Replies: 4 (118 views)
Last post by: Francis T on 04-11-2019 09:14 AM
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need a photo of 5spd shifter brackets, i had to replace a cable abd snehring seems off, with respect to the cable that is moved by side to side acton.
thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a picture at the moment, but the select cable routing is important, with notes that it is placed away from the exhaust, and that it gets placed over a hook near the driver side decklid hinge, before it routes down near the exhaust. Google images for "getrag select cable routing) yields immediate results.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info vipe, it looks like I wont be needing the photo whereas I'm made a an adapter for the bracket to give the cable a better angle,

[This message has been edited by Francis T (edited 04-10-2019).]

fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2019 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2019 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for photo, but its the other cable mount that I'm modifying . I will post a photo if it works as good as I hope/

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock