Broken gt sail panel by Mavrick1798
Started on: 02-07-2019 04:39 PM
Replies: 3 (223 views)
Last post by: Crasian on 02-08-2019 09:58 AM
Mavrick1798

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2019 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mavrick1798Send a Private Message to Mavrick1798Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a crack top to bottom on both sail windows on my 86 gt. There's a couple after market scoop designs that I really like and would love to eventually put on the car but for right now I was wondering how bad it would look to cut out just the clear part of the window? Like leave the black border and smooth out the edges? I really hate walking up to see those huge cracks but don't have the budget for new windows at the moment.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2019 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of the Plain, inexpensive Fiero Store GT quarter windows....I have decided not to use them....They do not have the "Dot Matrix" around the edge...Just a black plain border. They don't carry them anymore....I believe they cost around $200.....

I live in the SF Bay area, CA.....I would be willing to basically give them to you for shipping cost.......
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2019 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take a look at these images. They are exactly what you're speaking of and they look much better than a do it yourself job might look.

http://fierofiberglass.com/...ges/SailWindows.html
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately those form Fiero Fiberglass are no longer a available.. they look very unique and are actually made really well compared to most others i have seen. I purchased a set 3 years ago and went to get another set, no luck 😐

-Crasian

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock