Looking for Side Air Scoops for my 1988 GT by Cadiman1949
Started on: 01-31-2019 11:24 AM
Replies: 3 (277 views)
Last post by: AndrewTHG on 02-05-2019 07:05 AM
Cadiman1949

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cadiman1949Send a Private Message to Cadiman1949Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All,

I am wondering who is still in business that is making a side scoop that is similar to the style that Pontiac almost installed on these cars from the factory. It is very similar to a 1967 Shelby Mustang. I found this post with a Yellow Fiero having the style scoops I'd like to find.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-1-078962.html

Does anyone have an idea where scoops like this can be had? I have found several places that are out of business now so any help would be greatly appreciated. I purchased a pair of GT Cayman Style Side Scoops from left over stock from Fiero Fiberglass but I don't think I'm going to use them. http://www.fierofiberglass....ages/SideScoops.html

If anyone has interest in these side scoops just PM me

I would post a picture here but I'm not smart enough to do this on this forum.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2019 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sent you a PM, let me know if you got it. Computer is acting funny. But I'm interested in the scoops.
Cadiman1949

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cadiman1949Send a Private Message to Cadiman1949Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Andrew, I sent you pictures. Thanks!
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It turns out these weren't the scoops I was looking for, but for anyone looking for a set of the Cayman style scoops, these are a great set! From the pictures, they look to be in outstanding condition. Good luck with the sale Cadiman!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock