3800 SC dogbone 2 inches too long by Kfa171
Started on: 01-15-2019 06:41 PM
Replies: 4 (191 views)
Last post by: BadNewsBrendan on 01-16-2019 09:50 AM
Kfa171

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2019 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kfa171Send a Private Message to Kfa171Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,
I am finally finishing my endless 3800 sc swap in my GT. My dogbone appears to be about 2 inches too long for the bracket. Is this just a me problem, or does someone here sell shorter dogbones for this swap? I am using the alternator bracket from fierorog.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2019 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you sure you didn't have an Iron Duke in your GT ???? I believe those dog bones are much longer that the 2.8 ones. Just saying...

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Kfa171

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2019 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kfa171Send a Private Message to Kfa171Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Rodney Dickman
http://www.rodneydickman.co...justabledogbone.html

Thanks! This solved my issue.
BadNewsBrendan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2019 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an extra one laying around from the v6 (the shorter dogbones) that I will sell you cheap if you don't want to shell out the money for the adjustable one. The rubber bushings in it are old and a bit cracked but will still work or can be replaced.

Brendan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock