Swapping interior wiring harness help? by 2fast288fierogt
Started on: 01-05-2019 02:39 AM
Replies: 0 (149 views)
Last post by: 2fast288fierogt on 01-05-2019 02:39 AM
2fast288fierogt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2019 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2fast288fierogtSend a Private Message to 2fast288fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm having issues with my lights, headlights and tail lights aren't working at all. My blinkers still work though. I removed the dash and noticed that alot of the wires were melted, the tail light fuses kept melting too. My other fieros lights work perfectly so I've decided to steal the wiring harness from my other fiero. They're both 1988 gt's with all the same options, power windows, mirrors and stuff. I already swapped out the harness from the front of the car where the spare tire tub is at, that one was pretty easy. Now for the rest of the swapping.
The interior harness looks a little more complicated, I was just wondering if anyone here has done anything like this before and maybe can lend a helping hand? I really dont wanna mess this up and melt this wiring harness too. Then I'll have to buy a new harness. I'll be here to answer any questions if you guys have any for me. Hopefully we can get through the rest of fixing these lights up together and I can work through it every step of the way with you guys. I can make vids post the links to the vids here if it helps, Thanks ahead of time.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock